Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Right now, the market is going down and suitable for investment. Sure it sounds very good to earn high profits after bitcoin starts the recovery cycle and accelerates. This shows a lot in the past. When suspicion and pressure grow. the market will explode. I will strengthen BTC and ETH right now. The perfect opportunity to buy BTC and ETH at very cheap prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Day by day Bitcoin price getting stable.
so I think this the best time to buy bitcoin because it will be a good entry point and never losses your principal amount.
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

It is getting stable but the trend is still down.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:00:52 PM by markleal

Hi there popping! Every time you buy bitcoin and the best time is when you can afford to lose the money that you spend to buy or invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much so if you can’t afford to lose that money you spend it's not the best time to buy bitcoin. But this time is the perfect timing to purchase bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is in the decreasing season so if you brought bitcoin now and hold it for a long time or sell it into your effective cost.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Yeah i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low and i think low price is the good time for invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will rise again very early and give us good profit. So i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.
No doubt in it. Things are so good for the buyers right now. Prices of bitcoins are so low that anyone who have got a little enough money will be able to buy easily. So don’t waste time and get into this world as soon as possible. Because everyone is saying, April will be a better month that will be taking up big amounts for bitcoins. So just gear up and make your investments amazing.
Gayolues98

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

I'm sure now is the right time to buy bitcoin but to sell my house it's a risk, I will not do that. I will only buy bitcoin with the money I have. because I'm not sure bitcoin prices will be high in a fast time

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

I don't propose anybody to offer his home and contribute until the point that he has different houses. Senior individuals here have just recommended that one ought to put just that sum in bitcoins that one is prepared to free. So on the off chance that you prepared to free your home and afterward live on lanes, put it all on the line. I don't contribute more than 25% of my reserve funds in bitcoins.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I don't propose anybody to offer his home and contribute until the point that he has different houses. Senior individuals here have just recommended that one ought to put just that sum in bitcoins that one is prepared to free. So on the off chance that you prepared to free your home and afterward live on lanes, put it all on the line. I don't contribute more than 25% of my reserve funds in bitcoins.

Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin even the price is more than $8000 at least your kind of investment are long term investment. It's more profitable if you do not sell your bitcoin in a low price compared to the price you buy. Holding bitcoin is the best way as a bitcoiner traders the way you gain more profit. If you sell your bitcoin in a low price you're losing your opportunity to gain more profit.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

Today tomorrow or next week and every day is the best time to buy bitcoin. Even though its price now is a bit too high compare to last year's price still this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Just think of it you buy it now for $6600+ dollars and just wait  another months, you'll recover what you had spent.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Today tomorrow or next week and every day is the best time to buy bitcoin. Even though its price now is a bit too high compare to last year's price still this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Just think of it you buy it now for $6600+ dollars and just wait  another months, you'll recover what you had spent.
In your opinion, people should buy bitcoin during this period and wait 1 month for benefits. What make you sure about bitcoin in the next month?
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

To date, this crypto currency is deservedly considered the first and most popular world unit, which is available to anyone who wants. All operations with it are absolutely anonymous and implemented with the use of blocking. They say that bitcoin is the currency of the future, but it's too early to hurry with such conclusions. Whether it is profitable to buy bitcoin today and whether you should buy these bitcoins at all - you can not answer with absolute certainty, since success depends more on your awareness of the info business and the ability to navigate the changes in the exchange rate.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

yes, bitcoin prices have gone down at the moment and this is a good time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price but it's not wise if you sell a house to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is very risky
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Considering the current price today, it's really the good time to buy some bitcoin. I know lot of investors today taking advantage of doubling their btc holding and patiently waiting for another strike again. It's totally a huge profit when it bounce back even reaching only into $9k.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin your is now, because the price is down, tomorrow mighty to late, imagine the profit you would make when you buy at the rate of 7$ and sell for 15$ when the price market appreciated, business is all about profit, I.e you buy when the price is down and sell when the price appreciate.
Raffy11

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I think right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because of it's low price and investing on it is quite good idea to earn profit because i believe as the year ends it will gain it's high price again so if that happens you can earn more and more. But selling houses is not a good way to get money for investment.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
777Jolami

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

In my opinion right now is the best time to buy bitcoin since it is low priced, Just think of it and wait a few months I think it will rebound and rise again. Certainly it is good to earn a high profit after bitcoin starts the recovery cycle and accelerates.
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Not so sure. We can't possibly predict the market... there a lot of factors involved! Even regulatory entities influence considerably the market. And this is obviously unpredictable, just think about the Indian Central Bank.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

Sell your house. Even sell your wife for bitcoins. I don't care. As long as you get to buy now and invest it for long term. Bitcoin pricing today are at a slump the same goes with other coins kikr LTC, BCH, and ETH. My advice is to just buy and hold. I'm sure as well price will rise this 2018.

Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Yes we should know first the buying time of bitcoin fore trade or hold. We know hold is like gold.In this year bitcoin price will be hitt his previous all recoard.In the last year we sow that bitcoin price was going to top.We know that bitcoin price going like a rollar costar.Now bitcoin price is so samll but in this year bitcoin will cross this price and i think it will be happend very soon.

Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

I would buy it now.BTC and ETH and many others altcoins.This prices we will not see again soon.Maybe 10-15% less but thats it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: