Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

There is not a good time to buy Bitcoin, I think everything depends on what you want to do and how much money you have for
Investing, Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of solid money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.

alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Currently I think this is not the right time to buy bitcon. Because the market is fluctuating so much, we can not speculate on whether it is increasing or decreasing to invest.

Now the price of all coins has dropped significantly. so do not miss this moment because when the price goes up it will be hard to get down to this point again. And maybe now is the right time. many investors capitalize on the current moment to buy bitcoins or other coins to invest
Yes of course. For me, anytime can be a good time to buy bitcoin, as long as the price is cheaper and we can gain good profits in the future if we sell or trade.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:45 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
I believe that every dip moment of btc is the best time to invest because this is the biggest chance to earn big too for bitcoin is always has its special place of making recovery and then making a bull run. But advising the community to sell their house just to buy bitcoin is an idiot idea. Shelter is the primary needs of a person specially if you're a father, I'd rather choose to join bounty and what I earn from it is my starting points to buy btc than sacrificing my house.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

now is a good time to buy bitcoin from not very high prices, but I think it's worthwhile to think about before doing these purchases
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin, just buy then. It can't cost much less, doesn't make difference. I strongly doubt it will cost 20000$ soon, but sure, you can easily make 10-15% without much risk.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

If you have missed the $7k range a couple of months before to buy don't panic, current price of $8k is the best time to buy Bitcoin and you may not get this price in future and not less than this since the price is going to shoot up x2 or x3 within July end. Most experts predicted the highest price of Bitcoin will be reached in July this year. Don't think twice and action now to buy.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

Of course the best time to buy bitcoin is, if you have a money and the price is low. Under $7k price is not bad if you're going to invest. It's considerably cheap compared in all time high. Also watchout on what happening in crypto world, it might give you an idea wether the price will go down or up so that you can think if it's already time to buy. If there's a big bad news that you think it might cause a fall in the price, then wait for it before buying.
A daily trader or investor will suggest you to invest in a low market because the price in a low market is easy to achieve and affordable for an ordinary person. By following this rule your money will save as well your time will save. However try to avoid investments in a high market as the high market will charge you a lot and will give you coins in less quantity that is why investment should be taken place in low market.
padang pasir

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

the right time to buy bitcoin, I think you should monitor the price in the market, if bitcoin price in the market is low and the price is affordable at that time is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is high to get a profit
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Yes, you are absolutely right now is a great time to buy Bitcoin in large quantities. You can hold Bitcoin you have in the long run. It is likely that by the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will reach a very high price and you should not regret not buying it now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Best time to buy Bitcoin or any crypto currency in that matter is when the price is cheap and the current market price is very cheap, you can invest or buy some coins now for aquiring more profit in coming days. Don't miss this chance since you will regret for not buying at this price in coming days as per my experiance.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

best time it’s unpredictable , but the sign of it is that if the price gets low , go buy invest while it’s dropping and when the price gets high sell it it’s the matter of buying and selling
In investing to get big profits would require a good feeling and anilysis, and according to analysis from various experts that now is the right time to buy because the price could soon reach $ 10,000 this month.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

If I personally buy Bitcoin using capital from my savings. I'm not like you who sell your house just to buy Bitcoin. I invest in Bitcoin just naturally, if I have the capital I will buy Bitcoin and if I do not have the capital I will not force to buy Bitcoin. Yes, it is to avoid also from things that we do not want.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

I think this is a good chance to buy BTC first than altcoins since you already know the potential of Bitcoin. For those who doesn't have bitcoin in their port and those who want to hoard more of it, this is your chance to buy more at the lowest price. If I do have funds since I already have BTC, I'd probably still invest on those high performing altcoins which is ETH, NEO, LSK.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

I think now is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is fall right now. So you can buy now and then sell it when the price is up and already make a big profit for you. But you have to be patient
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently down and are the best time to buy and start investing in bitcoin but you must be wise to buy bitcoin, don't sell everything you have because you have to know that crypto has a high risk

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

It seems to me that the best time to buy is the period when you have the money to invest in the coins, and when the cryptocurrency price is enough low.
And if you want hold for example 5 years - you can buy anytime  Wink
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

It seems to me that the best time to buy is the period when you have the money to invest in the coins, and when the cryptocurrency price is enough low.
Yes I think so that it is the best time to buy Bitcoins now because the prices are very low and one can buy a lot of Bitcoins now and then hold them for future rise in price.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.People have a lot of faith in bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is very down.Bitcoin is today's date is used by a lot of people all around the globe and some nations are also supporting it now.
evforster

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

All the times are the best for buying bitcoin, just need seriousness and patience. If you want to make some profit in the future you will to take risk while putting your money in bitcoin. Price is not a problem. Don’t be panic about the price of today or tomorrow. Be bold and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today to earn tomorrow, if you have the courage to bear the loss also.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

The exciting thing is that the price of Bitcoin is now rising rapidly, and I think the price of Bitcoin will soon exceed $7,000!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

You're right this is the time to buy bitcoin and hold until we got a bigger profit. Because I believed that bitcoin price will grows,  And its also because the new comers users of bitcoin. We need more time to relax while watching the market to see what happen to our investment to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: