Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SXC] New Sexcoin Faucet!!!! - Down for now...will reopen later today  (Read 6131 times)
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 09:45:27 AM

Bump

lavajumper (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:30:12 AM

some time captcha disturbed too much once I try to submitt but its fix after 7 tries try to solve this thanks

One of the side effects of the new proxy code is the site loads much slower.( working on it ).
Am I understanding correctly that you could not get it to load after 7 tries? Or did it go through?

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:11:27 PM

It's a little slower for me, but it does go through in the end without any issues.
bobbit

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:45:07 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 04:15:53 PM by bobbit

Forbidden You do not have permission to access this page

Looks like a problem with the faucet, site, or htaccess?

fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:01:50 PM

Back up for me but pretty slow to load.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
3dcgminer

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:32:18 PM

Works fine now (for me).
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 10:58:54 AM

Back up for me but pretty slow to load.
Yep, been pretty slow, but still one of the most reliable altcoin faucets I've seen Smiley
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:27:56 PM

please solve captcha problem I done 12 tries but nothing happen good for me  Sad

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 09:28:54 PM

It works for me fine

lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:15:33 PM

The faucet is back up. The initial load time should be quicker, but I'm still working on the load time for the address/proxy detection, so that should be 'a little' quicker, but still kinda slow.

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:53:51 PM

It is still slow but at least is working.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 02:30:44 AM

Since the price on Cryptsy fell, you should bump up the prize Wink
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:26:35 PM

Prices on cryptsy are all over the place right now. The changes in price we're seeing now is not as much as people think. If you do a double conversion, ie SXC->LTC->USD you'll see the price is lower, but holding its own. What we're seeing is the market trying to adjust to rapid changes. How that will play out is still a mystery. So for the moment, sorry, no change.

As much as I like making people happy, one of the main goals of the faucet is to encourage people to seek out commercial sites that accept sexcoin. cryptosextoys is not the only one.

Take a peek at the official sexcoin thread for non-exhaustive list of commercial sites that are accepting sexcoin. Please note, some are NSFW.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252896.0

I also want to put in a 'Heads up', a new wallet release is emminent, keep checking the official thread, and there will also be announcement in its own thread.

ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:09:23 AM

Prices on cryptsy are all over the place right now. The changes in price we're seeing now is not as much as people think. If you do a double conversion, ie SXC->LTC->USD you'll see the price is lower, but holding its own. What we're seeing is the market trying to adjust to rapid changes. How that will play out is still a mystery. So for the moment, sorry, no change.

As much as I like making people happy, one of the main goals of the faucet is to encourage people to seek out commercial sites that accept sexcoin. cryptosextoys is not the only one.

Take a peek at the official sexcoin thread for non-exhaustive list of commercial sites that are accepting sexcoin. Please note, some are NSFW.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252896.0

I also want to put in a 'Heads up', a new wallet release is emminent, keep checking the official thread, and there will also be announcement in its own thread.

Cheers mate, just thought I'd ask!
Prices of several altcoins is going through the roof even against LTC or BTC. I am a little surprised I don't see much upward movement in SXC, considering it also has commerce sites behind it. Looking forward to the new wallet.
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:26:55 AM

Prices of several altcoins is going through the roof even against LTC or BTC. I am a little surprised I don't see much upward movement in SXC, considering it also has commerce sites behind it. Looking forward to the new wallet.

To be brutally honest, I am surprised too, and really a little baffled. I've figured people are dumping sexcoin to convert to BTC and LTC, considering the rise. Which IMHO, tells me our (the dev teams) original premise is correct, the sexcoin market is still just not there. Our calculations show less than 7% of all existing coins are listed as for sale on cryptsy and coinex combined. When this dev team picked up the coin, we deliberately targeted creating its utility. We knew this would mean a long term strategy and probably meant the coin would not react like many of the other coins that were being introduced. The strange part of all this is that actual sales using sxc as reported from the commercial sites are really good. So there is utility, there is a currency velocity, they are just not ending up on exchanges, or something.

All this can be frustrating, but that was part of the plan Wink Sexcoin has more in the works.

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:01:08 PM

please solve captcha problem I try 15 times and still wrong captcha message coming its very frustrating

lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:23:27 PM

please solve captcha problem I try 15 times and still wrong captcha message coming its very frustrating

I didn't realize there was a captcha problem. Thanks for the heads up. I"m looking into it.

ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 01:31:34 AM

To be brutally honest, I am surprised too, and really a little baffled. I've figured people are dumping sexcoin to convert to BTC and LTC, considering the rise. Which IMHO, tells me our (the dev teams) original premise is correct, the sexcoin market is still just not there. Our calculations show less than 7% of all existing coins are listed as for sale on cryptsy and coinex combined. When this dev team picked up the coin, we deliberately targeted creating its utility. We knew this would mean a long term strategy and probably meant the coin would not react like many of the other coins that were being introduced. The strange part of all this is that actual sales using sxc as reported from the commercial sites are really good. So there is utility, there is a currency velocity, they are just not ending up on exchanges, or something.

All this can be frustrating, but that was part of the plan Wink Sexcoin has more in the works.
That seems to be the case for almost all altcoins. I still am not able to understand why SXC is underperforming. Megacoin jumped like 10 times in a week, for instance. SXC at least has real markets.
No worries, we're all in it or the long haul. Looking forward to the new works coming out!
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:36:51 PM

I did some work on the code, I think the captcha problems are solved, and also the timeouts people were getting.

I've reduced the giveaway to 6.9 SXC, sorry, but the rounds have been coming in too fast Wink
Still .... 6.9 seems appropriate for the present climate.

Have at it!

ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:00:15 AM

SKt9hZzsTAahNizm3TiE2BcUFUtBr6c3n4

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: