Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2957 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

I did not try to use forkdelta before but if you are planning to invest on bitcoins then i prefer that you should use kucoin because most of the investors in that exchanger did not get any problems in the long run of trading.

I'm sure he is not looking for bitcoin exchange as his main question is about importing MEW private key into Forkdelta, while MEW is ethereum wallet and its tokens. So he is going to trade ethereum instead of bitcoin based on this question. For me, forkdelta is a safe decentralized exchange but I prefer to use idex as it is better than forkdelta or etherdelta.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
I've never used Forkdelta transaction platform. I find this transaction platform has an interface very difficult to use. Many of my friends lost money when trading on Forkdelta

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

I do not think it will provide good security, we know that delta is very vulnerable to hacking and for example is etherdelta that repeatedly gets into trouble. as well as you send the coins you will sell to forkdelta by making a new wallet in forkdelta.
I kind of  agree with you guy. It would be more secured if you create a new MEW address for forkdelta. Always, crypto market involves a big risk, so if you are not careful, you will be stucked  in it with regret. Each of exchanges both has it advantages as well as drawback. Maybe it’s quite attractive that forkdelta is a decentralized exchange that allow you to trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with another users. However, it’s such a new exchange, we therefore get lack of information about it, be caustious is much better.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Forkdelta is using the same platform as Etherdelta which was hacked in December last Year.
After that the ICO  funds of ED were stolen and there are no developments on ED.
Fees from Forkdelta still goes to the scammer owners of ED.
It is better to say Forkdelta is working and tradings can be done and withdrawal as well  but it is far from secure exchange as many unclear things happened.
Better avoid both exchanges.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

I have long used the forkdelta just like etherdelta but he is better, to go inside must put the private key for so far it is safe not yet heard somebody lose if you fear it better do not try it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

You just need to understand how trading works, and that is all what you need. The exchange is not goign to change anything, and forkdelta works pretty fast, only that it is not so fast as the others

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

It sucks man. I am not sure about the safety but it does sucks in terms of trading. The facts that it is decentralised wallet and anyone can insert the coins over there, manipulate the prices with little volume from the pockets and sometimes 0 volume of trade makes it the worst case scenario. I guess you should be choosing many other available exchanges which are privately owned and highly regulated one. There are exchangers with heavy volume and loads of coins already listed over there. You can simply trade on them without giving away your private key details and importing stuff. Please be careful with what you choose int he crypto space.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Yes ther is no problem about that...i didnt find any problem when i trade in forkdelta many times
Good luck

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Yes ther is no problem about that...i didnt find any problem when i trade in forkdelta many times
Good luck
security can only be violated by the user himself, who leaves the data of his etherium purse on the phishing site, thus providing the fraudster with data to his means. Therefore, everyone needs to be careful.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

Well, i have no idea, as i haven't used it, but i have recently heard about it. Etherdelta has been having some problem recently, so there is nothing wrong in giving it a try.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

I think Etherdelta and Forkdelta is the same developer that why the interface is the same, i been use both exchange and imported private key of MEW and everything is safe. Both exchange should be make the interface more friendly and more easy to use like offer trading view chart and also telegram customer support just like other exchanges.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

i think it is safer if you create new wallet. deposit tokens that you want to sell and ETH for fee. because import private key that contains some tokens is really dangerous even until now there are no problem that happen yet

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

Forkdelta is safe trading platform, but don't use yours private keys to trading there. Create new account in Forkdelta and then add fund to that account to avoid hacked. Dont be lazy, create new account dont take too much time and yours balance will 100% safe.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Avoid importing your main account, it's okey to trade there but make sure to use a new account for trade purposes only. Remember what happen on etherdelta so be carefull now. Higly experience hackers is around all over the world so don't easily believe in security made by an exchange do your responsibility to take care your  funds far away from attackers

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

I think Etherdelta and Forkdelta is the same developer that why the interface is the same, i been use both exchange and imported private key of MEW and everything is safe. Both exchange should be make the interface more friendly and more easy to use like offer trading view chart and also telegram customer support just like other exchanges.

Yes, having a telegram group and a proper trading chart would be one of the improvements that the platform should have. Even though not every one are using charts when they are buying or selling a coin, there are still technical analysts who would take a look at the charts before doing anything. They should use trading view in their platform or any chart that is user friendly. For OPs question, it is safe trading in etherdelta/forkdelta as long as he is accessing the right site because there are so many phishing sites nowadays.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

FOrkdelta is a safe platform
because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

I believe that ForkDelta is a safe crypto exchange and I enjoy using it. You can import your MyEtherwallet, since the exchange is checked by a lot of users.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

Of course that it is safe because you are always using your funds and they never touch the exchange, you are just making the deal with the other user that is on the other side, and he only receives the money as soon as you get your tokens (it is a mutual deal)

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.

A decentralized exchange site forkdelta is safe Im using it for a couple of month and Im no problem with this exchange site most of my erc20 token are listed in this exchange site Im not happy with the platfrom and design hoping tge developer improve it to attract more investor Im must compatible to use idex it easy to use but I have no choose besause some of my altcoin listed in forkdelta.

qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

A decentralized exchange site forkdelta is safe Im using it for a couple of month and Im no problem with this exchange site most of my erc20 token are listed in this exchange site Im not happy with the platfrom and design hoping tge developer improve it to attract more investor Im must compatible to use idex it easy to use but I have no choose besause some of my altcoin listed in forkdelta.
IDEX is more comfortable (and safe) platform than Forkdelta. FD is just Etherdelta clone that scamed. We don't even know who is owner of Forkdelta. May be same guys that has ED.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: