Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Forkdelta safe platform for trading???  (Read 2955 times)
Where2Go

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

For Delta is a really safe platform in fact the developers are great guys and they split off from ether Delta which was a horrible platform run by money-grubbing businessman
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.
Yes it's safe as long you don't stay your wallet there or your tokens.  Because for me after I trade in forkdelta I remove immediately my private key or account there. We need a extra careful so if you only trade there forget immediately your MEW account there.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

Is it safe to import MEW account with Forkdelta and trade?Huh i am new to forkdelta need help and suggestion?? thank you in advance.

Don't import directly! it is better to send your token to Forkdelta in order to trade the coin, i hope compared to ED, now forkdelta is doing good because their server is in good shape loading easily.
Then what's the point in not importing your coin directly? To Forkdelta. If it's going easy why not import it would you please explain the issue I am curious as hell to which I will be using this week and amassing many knowledge to forkdelta I prefer to involve myself in a matter with the prior knowledge I don't want to involve myself clueless.
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

I have been using forkdelta for few months now and I can say its safe to use. What i am doing is I just use it for trading purposes if ever I have something to trade i sent it there from my mew or imtoken. I never stock tokens in my forkdelta account.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Forkdelta is decentralized exchanges just the same like Etherdelta and Idex,  it's safe to import private key of MyEtherWallet there because all decentralized exchange has the same network in Ethereum blockchain . I did it and so far I never get any problems,  just make sure you login in to right link, and  make sure always login from bookmark link and from clean device.

lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

Good day sir,
Just a recommendation, don't use your main MEW account
because just by signing-in by using private key is
very risky.
That's why it is recommended to make a new wallet.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

I have never been exchanged in forkdelta eversince I've started. It is the fork of etherdelta and I am quiet not convince about the security of these exchange. However, most of the new existing coins are goes in forkdelta and I think many people are still using this two exchange.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

I hope you do not trade in Forkdelta, EDEX, Etherdelta, HitBTC, because all such Exchange does not support to merchants.
Unless you are doomed to sell a token, and be careful of your assets.

I can not deny all the Exchange I mentioned often get a negative image of the traders.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

I think forkdelta is very safe and very similar to Etherdelta. I often make purchases and sales in forkdelta. Just to make sure our wallets are safe, never put our personal keys in there, use metamask better if we want to trade there can be dangerous every time the exchange is hacked. No one can guarantee our private key is safe there.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

I also regularly trade here, and I think they are completely safe for us. You are still trading because I have traded quite many times this place.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Do not import your MEW wallet to Forkdelta trading platform, separate wallet to store coin and for trade coin. Import your MEW wallet will be very risky on your private key.
then what if i have done it? I several days ago to MEW and my private key on Fork Delta. what will happen to my wallet? is it dangerous?
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I am using Forkdelta together with Metamask and never had any problem. If you don't log in with private key, it is a safe platform for trading.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

It is safe if you bind to it through Metamask wallet. I've been trading there through my Metamask wallet many times safely. I use this exchange as a black market. It is a good place to sell your coins received from ICO project before it officially gets listed on its first exchange. People expect that the price when hitting the first exchange will be almost the same as they were during the ICO, and even higher. That is why you can sell your coins for a good price on Forkdelta, before it hits the first official exchange. Using other people's expectations. In most cases, after listing at the first exchange, the price of coins drops by 50-95%. So, anyway you'll make the profit selling it on Forkdelta high, and buy for almost nothing on the official exchange.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Forkdelta is a good platform for trading. I have used the exchange for quite sometime. The exchange has a low volume but its a good one. I use metamask when trading on forkdelta. Forkdelta is quite safe to trade in
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

It is a fork of Etherdelta. People say it is safer and much better that Etherdelta. I have used it without problem. My only concern though is why they have what seem like two horns on their Octahedron logo.

I wonder why such an important detail don't bother people.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

FOrkdelta is a safe platform
because it has a great actions in their goals and they have lots of people who are supporting their services and legacy in this journey in cryptocurrency industry.

A decentralized exchange site forkdelta is safe Im using it for a couple of month and Im no problem with this exchange site most of my erc20 token are listed in this exchange site Im not happy with the platfrom and design hoping tge developer improve it to attract more investor Im must compatible to use idex it easy to use but I have no choose besause some of my altcoin listed in forkdelta.
IDEX is more comfortable (and safe) platform than Forkdelta. FD is just Etherdelta clone that scamed. We don't even know who is owner of Forkdelta. May be same guys that has ED.
Its just been part of the Etherdelta team for those person who do create ForkDelta itself which it is just simply means that these two DEX are total identical and i dont see anything specially whether you choose up ED or Forkdelta and i agree on the thing you said which i do feel somehow safer with IDEX when it comes to decentralized exchange because you do have the option for you to import on using up Metamask.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

As far as I know forkdelta is one of those exchanges that accept new cryptocurrency tokens so probably it is more dangerous to trade on it but it seems to be secured enough to make your daily trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Yes it's safe as long you don't stay your wallet there or your tokens.  Because for me after I trade in forkdelta I remove immediately my private key or account there. We need a extra careful so if you only trade there forget immediately your MEW account there.

How do you remove your private key? Do you select "Forget Account" after you trade? For me forkdelta is safe as long as you use metamask, that way you don't need to input your private keys. Its safe in my opinion because your private key is not exposed.

Open for Campaigns
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

well im not ultra experienced about forkdelta , i have just made trade once and it was very painfull and hard but i can say forkdelta is safe platform .
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

I do not know if the forkdelta is bad.
however, I have lost my ETH 1 there, while making a deposit to exchange altcoin. suddenly disappeared and it was very annoying..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: