Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin  (Read 490 times)
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Nothing abnormal happens to bitcoin because everyone accept bitcoin with the fact that it is highly volatile and they also know that it takes also not a big time to rise.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Something is always happen for bitcoin to dumps so much like this. Unfortunately I can not lay my hand on what the issue is all about this time. Just within 12 hours bitcoin dropped from $7320 to $6290  and  the indicator is not even showing any sign of reversal or flattens out. In fairness to bitcoin it has managed to stay above $6000 and has never broke the support there since this bearish market sets in about 7 months ago. Are we now going to see bitcoin at sub $5k or will it always bounce off the support at $6K it is only time will tell as we wait to see.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

What's happening to Bitcoin and any other coins? It's been a week and dumping real hard ever since. Will it ever go up?

No one can really tell if it will go back up or go down below $5k. The fluctuations of bitcoin is unpredictable. What we need to do is just wait until the end of the year. I'm very positive that on December 2018, the value of bitcoin will recover and hopefully will touch around $12k. This sounds vague but its very much possible. As we try to look at the previous performance of bitcoin during the end of the year, we can really tell that there are more investors that are buying more coins on the month of December and bitcoin will always reach its ATH on this month. History may not repeat itself this year but hopefully we can see a bull run any time soon.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Yes it will, just believe in bitcoin and instead of panicking about the price, you should pray for it and hoping that tommorow there's a change happen. We need to streghten our faith and trust in bitcoin because I know that it is only a challenge for us.

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

What's happening to Bitcoin and any other coins? It's been a week and dumping real hard ever since. Will it ever go up?

if you knew the history of these currencies, then you would understand that this keeps happening in circles. If you can withstand it, then good, if not then you will lose
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

Nothing abnormal happens to bitcoin because everyone accept bitcoin with the fact that it is highly volatile and they also know that it takes also not a big time to rise.
now the price of bitcoin is very decreasing which makes people anxious about bitcoin. because the price at this time cannot match our desire.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

They say that this kind of situation is common especially to bitcoin , But I think even if bitcoin continue on falling down in the market its still possible that the price will rise. We dont need to panic and monitor the price every single minute. The price is so unpredictable so lets just hope and believe it will rise as soon as possible.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Just keep on an eye about the market and don't panic. It is a challenge that we need to overcome just stay positive on bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

It is not only bitcoin that is dumping everything is like declining. The market is still in chaos. Even altcoins arw dumping too. It is really hard to see my folio dropping but I am optimistic that it will recover soon . I will wait and still holding my bitcoin and alts.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Now it's not only a weeks but months or maybe it can be a year also. This year is a worse year for bitcoin so don't just expect too much for now maybe next year would be good to risk again.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

right now in this month bitcoin still dumping, i dont know what happen with bitcoin, i think in the september the price of bitcoin will increase like the last year, that in the Q4 the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is always rise up

Gliter09

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

This happens because lately many parties have made new policy policies on bitcoin, the policy is positive and some are negative, so that the price of bitcoin is not a mess.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

I think it's normal.I know that price of bitcoin is going down and down.You should not check its price regularly and hold it until it grows again.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

I think that nothing good is happening to btc but it will be better than at the moment because it is powerful and I believe that it will bring much good to us soon, we need to wait for a short period of time
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Now bitcoin is under. We must stay afloat and be patient with this situation, the important thing is not to panic to sell. Better to buy bitcoin now. I am sure bitcoin will recover again and better. Whoever survives will surely reap very satisfying results.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I can't tell on what exactly is happening to bitcoin the price is just rising and falling abnormal.. I have not seen any major reason why it is falling.. But I still believe before the quarter of 2018 will get to an end it will recover back 🔙 from the lost which it has encounter in the previous months.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

You just have to ride with the wave because when you don't ride to the wave you'll die.
The bitcoin price nowadays is so dump, too low, or will became a bubble or anything don't you even think that you can use it as a advantage? because imagine when you invest and invest now, now that the price is too low and sell it when it rise up again? just put what bitcoin had given you on the past years and because patience will be the greatest weapon you can use here because when you don't have a lots of patience you can't survive.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Nothing is happening to bitcoin and the other altcoins. It is part of the normal happening and i believe this is not the first time bitcoin has dropped like that. We are hoping for its rise in price by the end of this year.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Nothing is really happening to bitcoin. It's still in her normal state. Let's not lose hope in bitcoin because it will bounce back as it were before. In every currency there's always a rise and fall
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

Bitcoin is just Bitcoin and doing what it has to do no matter what the situation surrounding it is. A study of past history confirms that whatever is happening now has happened in time past where Bitcoin tank with over -84% and within a short period of time attain annew ATH. So to me, I feel this is normal and nothing at all is wrong with Bitcoin.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: