Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
jaklis43 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

The cryptomarket is indeed down since a month or two.  It's clearly a bearish trend where we can see drops of 10-20% and afterwards recoveries of 10%.  Investing now, esepcially when it's such a small amount that you can hardly spread, is like catching a falling knife.  If you look at the pattern that seems persistent, the best thing you can do is put buying orders on eth/btc which are 10-20% lower than the current price.  Chances are big you will catch them with a stright small uptrend afterwards.  If you're in it for the long run, do the same but don't sell when it peaks a little and don't panic when it drops more.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

It is a reasonable event though since the market jumped too high last year and the prices of cryptocoins reached their peaks. It is probably part of ther market correction and it is expected to last a few more months. Maybe until June hits.

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

I just suggest to buy altcoin that is really big potential, considering your money amount is not small. Take advantage of current prices because virtual money in one second can change.

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.

instead I suggest everyone to try first to experience with a "demo account", the market is red but could become even more red in the "short."

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Today is a very sad and bad time for holders of coins and tokens, but today is a very good time for those who decided to try themselves in the crypto currency, I think that many will make the right choice and invest their money in the crypt.
Wishywashy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Today is a very sad and bad time for holders of coins and tokens, but today is a very good time for those who decided to try themselves in the crypto currency, I think that many will make the right choice and invest their money in the crypt.

We won't really know when the dip ends until we see a confirmed bounce up. It's quite risky to buy any coin that is still going down.
Ereun

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

I advice you to buy some major coins including btc, ETH or EOS, if you think it is good time to buy and if it comes true, these coins will pump firstly. Then you can sell them at about 10-30% and buy other potential altcoins.
Within 24 hours usually the CMC table will be green, It means that the price will probably increase although not completely normal.
jaklis43 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

But what excatly altcoin? )
jaklis43 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

But i hear that coins wich have smalles capitalization can make higher X%! Is it not true?
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

you can double your earning for two months if you buy on dip. wait a little more the dip is not over yet. just buy if there a good news that you think will pump the price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
s4mp1nt0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

wait a little bit. it will be dump more. there's no hype happening until now. buy coins if theres a good news coming that will hype the cryptocurrency again.

Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.

Those 1 billion € is waiting for you to FUD sell your coins/tokens so that they can buy back cheaper. Traders win by reading charts and doing TA. We, amateur investors, win by HODL.
rokas

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

The fact is that ALTs rise faster than bitcoin when market is bullish and fall faster when the market is bearish. For good balanced portfolio you shoul also buy etherium and bitcoin.
jaklis43 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

The fact is that ALTs rise faster than bitcoin when market is bullish and fall faster when the market is bearish. For good balanced portfolio you shoul also buy etherium and bitcoin.
Yes i agree with you!
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 03:48:46 PM by gnerro2

noone could telt you wich one..or better .. no one who is honest and who has no interest in speculating on some coins Smiley

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Ereun

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Cryptocurrency as the currency whose value is determined by supply and demand. Although fluctuating price movements like stocks and forex but one thing that makes Cryptocurrency safer than both in Cryptocurrency there is no bankrupt like stock which is largely determined by the growth of the company in the market other than that Cryptocurrency no word Margin Call because while we are not sell it at a lower price then our coins will stay the same and wait for the high price.
Sorry, my English is bad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: