Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2841 times)
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

It will be like this for Few days no one know the reason but it's because of FUD and insecurity.

Tether is also blamed for market crash

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
Look at the graphics of some popular coins. Just invest in that coin that was most dumped this year (if this coin dumping and pumping a few times per year).
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

If i weere i would stick with the solid altcoins,those has solid platforms like ethereum and neo because these coins wont fail your expectations they can easily recover from the bloodbaths that they gone thru compare to those shitcoins who doesnt many good working product or use in our life,shitcoins will always be shitcoins and those good ones will always find their way at the top.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

The concept of a bubble is back by the idea that people will eventually lose interest or the price to buy will become far too high and the risk - reward ration too too high resulting in a sudden collapse the "burst" but what happens after the burst? a new influx of new investors/buyers as the price hits rock bottom again, and the cycle repeats.

There are more here than you might expect. The ones left are more effective investors going forward and traders because they have had to manically manage their losses.
Who knows, all this decline may just be them trading themselves out of big losses, using resistance and support to increase their stacks on the way down... at expense of those currently protecting their profits by cashing out and weak hands.
totnaksquad

Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

Stick with the top coins,litecoin and neo are good ones because they are very cheap and has more stabke price than bitcoin and ethereum that is why i prefer these two solid coins because it is a safe haven for all of the traders who wants to get out from the bitcoin's market instability,i too are putting all of my money to these two coins everytime bitcoin's price are shitting the whole market.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

You can buy some solid coins like ada,neo or litecoin but i strongly recommended that you do your own research first so that you wont regret at  the end if your investment didnt get some good gains,normally people wont do give shit with researching but it could save your asses from the times like this that is why we need to dig some informations to the coins so that we are aware to its potential,bear market will be longer this year and that is for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Stick with the coins you are confident that will recover faster than any coin out there,talking about the solid coins which has stable price that wont fail your expectations,all of these altcoins are suffered because the bitcoin itself failed too,expect worst if you have a lot of altcoins in your portfolio this is why i never give shits to these altcoins and sticking with bitcoin more..

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

As I have seen in practice of last month, in this year pump/dump system is usual, so you remember February? So, I think it's important, that you must buy coins for short term, less then month, because in my opinion, market has every month dump, and every next is lower than before. Don't thing about investing in 2-3-4-5 months.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Nothing to worry about,the market will recover anytime soon reversal patterns are showing up now.Hold your altcoins and im sure your losses will be minimal and those people who sold their coins at loss would be regretting at the end of the day.Because holders will always win,and those weak hands are going to fall.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Osiris0

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

It is hard to make decision for you, but I think that there is a lot of timespace before market will grow. If you want fast money - buy alts that have strong team and great goals - I mean coins like Cardano, Tezos, Etc and others. Do not put your money if you are not sure and if you feel hurry - calm down and make a research.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Now its the time to go altcoins shopping,because the market is in dip and you could make a lot of money if you bought now as in right now because the market is now showing some reversal patterns,few hours or days the market will bull again and those who sold at loss would regret because they did panic sell.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently struggling, every coin has lost a considerable value , but that's the nature of the market. volatile and unpredictable, but we wont stay in the red zone forever, things will definitely change for the better
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Now its the time to go altcoins shopping,because the market is in dip and you could make a lot of money if you bought now as in right now because the market is now showing some reversal patterns,few hours or days the market will bull again and those who sold at loss would regret because they did panic sell.

This is the right time to shopping altcoins because the cryptomarket are all in red which is all coins are in a cheap price value $300 has a lot coins has been made investing. Selecting good coins should be top 5 of list coinmarketcap or you can decide which coin is seem to you will profitable once the bitcoins and altcoins will soon to be recover and pumping.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Stick with solid coins,if you have only than amount i suggest go for ada because it is very cheap right now and you could afford to buy a lot of cardano,the team and the project itself are solid that is why after the bloodbath has ended you will be making a lot of money,always take profits when you have the chance and dont be greedy too much.

freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I think that the market will not lower below. Hence now is the time to buy! By April, as I think, the market will grow!
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

I dont usually ask or suggesting any coin from others because i mioght be responsible for their losses,that is why you should know it by yourself so that your investments would be in your hands,traing and holding coins is surely a risk thing but it could be the reason why you would achieve your goals.Do your own research because your investment your responsibility.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Describe on how long you'll wait for more dump? We don't know how long this dump will happen and if it stops this Sunday and probably by Monday it will start moving up again.
I have 300$ what i can buy
You can buy bitcoin.
how much i will get after 2months?
No one knows. If bitcoin moves up rapidly again then you can earn 50%-100% in 2 months, who knows?
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Everyone here dont know whats gonna happen if its going down or up, and its your money you gotta decide what to do withit
might end up losing it all or doubling / tripling it , we are at a bear market dunno how or when its gonna end
matsusomoto

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Invest to those coins which are stable so that your money wont be put into risk,i usually sticking with solid coins such as ethereum,neo and litecoin because these three has market stability compare to bitcoin and other shitty coins out there.So i suggest you do it too so that you wont be much affected with the bloodbaths our market has gone thru.

4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:20:16 PM

According to the latest information, the former management managers of Mt Gox sell their bitcoins. They have more than 100,000 bitcoins.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: