Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2848 times)
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

you should look for a very cheap and potentially growing in the near future. that's all you have to do with search and research for altcoin.
I think, with the amount of $ 300 you can buy altcoin that just escaped from ico. the price is very cheap. if you buy the top altcoin, I think the profit you will get is just a little

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

If all coins are going down, you should not wait for these coins to begin to bounce back, you might find it too late to earn big. You buy while the dump is already happening. Sometimes it is good to wait for more dumps because it means cheaper coins and more profit later on. But since we really cannot tell whether the dump is getting any longer or is about to end, then you better be buying while there is a dump. Your $300 could easily become $1,000 in two months time. You can divide it by three and the have a part into Ethereum, another in Stratis, and another in Waves.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Due to the down in market, Red signs are being seen all around in crypto. All get sad when see it. When green is seen then all get happiness. Investors are investing a lot of money this time.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

I suggest you do your own search first before buying any coins that are good for long term hold so you will go panic selling when the market was going down. That's the best thing you can do for now.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

First, you must know what kind of coins they are. It is better to research the values and coin progress in the market previously and this day market. It is important also to seek the information of the coins in the forum. It can help you to get a closer prediction of the coins. If possible, buy the bitcoin or credible altcoins in this downtime. However, you may not be able to get the profit in the short time. If you can make it as a long investment, it will give more profitable coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Crypto has so far recovered from all of its shocks, each time becoming higher. This consistent recovery   over the year, along with the durability of the global Internet. The only advice that should be running in your mind – Never invest more than you can afford to lose.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

It is difficult to predict exactly, whether the price will go down and how much money you will earn. But anyway I think that now the price is good for buying.

SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

Be careful. Do not buy in any way any scam. They will not grow in price any more, people sell them
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

i just worry we are going the way of the dotcom bubble Sad
You need to make your research, while the dotcom bubble burst and many companies disappeared there were many other companies that skyrocketed after that, companies like Google and Amazon are two of the most visible examples, so in fact following the dotcom bubble will be a good thing we will get rid of useless coins and the rest of coins will remain and earn us a fortune.
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

You need to make your research, while the dotcom bubble burst and many companies disappeared there were many other companies that skyrocketed after that, companies like Google and Amazon are two of the most visible examples, so in fact following the dotcom bubble will be a good thing we will get rid of useless coins and the rest of coins will remain and earn us a fortune.
The dotcom bubble was only the US at the time and popped at $3T (In 90's money). This beast is a global monster with a market that churns 24/7. This bubble will get much bigger than $5T before there is a pop. Hope you're wearing your seatbelt..

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.
For now it's possible that not all of them who have coins can be sold because now the market is decreasing, and now may be the right time to buy altcoin because of the down market situation, if we want to invest we wait until prices and market conditions stabilize and do not panic when the market goes down
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Just chooce some popular coins in the top 10 ranking like ETH, NEO, DASH,ADA. Buy it and sell by short trading, because in my opinion the market need longer times for ATH because the volume and market capitalization down to much so need more times for cryptocurrency to increasing again.

edison benzamin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

I think you should wait, the price will go down again
Tony alex pepe

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

Yes, this is a good time to buy, invest in the currency you see most
Daniel class

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

For $ 300 I would recommend buying CMT because I find its price has been stable for a long time already
Segio kent

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

I would advise you to wait this time and buy it then buy altcoins now
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

The dotcom bubble was only the US at the time and popped at $3T (In 90's money). This beast is a global monster with a market that churns 24/7. This bubble will get much bigger than $5T before there is a pop. Hope you're wearing your seatbelt..
I'm ready and I'm sure many people in the forum are ready as well we knew that we were getting in a market that was very volatile that could crash at any time as we have seen already but even after the crash bitcoin is still way above the price before the bubble this tell me there was real growth and not all was a speculation so I'm eager to see where the next bubble will take us.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Check the technical analysis of each coin you wanted to buy so that you will know the posible support levels so you will easily get into these coins,perfect entry and exist can surely be noticed when you are trading with technical analysis.Doesnt need to wait for the bottom you just need to buy into the hard support level so that you will have some good entry.

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Currently the coins are a lot red in color and this time is the right time to buy back the coin moreover if intend to hold up to 2 months because I predict the price will also rise in May, my suggestion better you buy coin with rank 50 big. in CMC because with the coin it's very little risk for our loss.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

it's all temporary! the market is trying to stabilize, for a comfortable work with the world! but since new coins appear on the market every day, the market is very volatile and we are seeing big changes! Such a phenomenon was seen in 2017, and eventually everything grew! I think it's all going to happen again, it only takes time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: