Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Yes, this is the point of an issue now that why the crypto market is going down and down. It feels like another bear market has come and persist for another 3 years. But, guys who are in huge loss requested not to sell in this panic situation because if you sell then this trend will continue until the ground level of price.
In this case, you are very unfortunate. You must invest only the money that you are willing to lose in case of failure. Of course it's easy to talk, but it really is.

If you want to gain a big profits you need to take on how it's risk, invest that you can afford if ever it lost. There's many good altcoins that had great potential that will give you a profits like ethereum, litecoin, Neo, Cardano but you should do a research to be sure that you will get profits.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

Yes, this is the point of an issue now that why the crypto market is going down and down. It feels like another bear market has come and persist for another 3 years. But, guys who are in huge loss requested not to sell in this panic situation because if you sell then this trend will continue until the ground level of price.
In this case, you are very unfortunate. You must invest only the money that you are willing to lose in case of failure. Of course it's easy to talk, but it really is.

If you want to gain a big profits you need to take on how it's risk, invest that you can afford if ever it lost. There's many good altcoins that had great potential that will give you a profits like ethereum, litecoin, Neo, Cardano but you should do a research to be sure that you will get profits.
Unfortunately, even a detailed study of the project before investing can not give a 100% result. Investing in crypto currency is always a big risk. That's why we need to invest only those funds that we are ready to lose.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Yes, buying coins at current prices can bring good profits in the future. The purchase of crypto currencies after such a major decline in the market is similar to going to the store with very large discounts.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Yes, buying coins at current prices can bring good profits in the future. The purchase of crypto currencies after such a major decline in the market is similar to going to the store with very large discounts.
take advantage of the red market opportunity to buy not to sell, because selling will only bring huge losses, but if you buy a potential coin you can earn big profits when the market goes back green. make sure to select a good coin and potentially to be used as a purchase.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

it's okay when the market is red. the price are always up and down. don't sell your coins but it's time to buy and invest. just be patient and keep waiting.

Indeed, people should be more patient because this market will continue to dump or soon rise again. Buy when everyone is selling, red market is can be a good opportunity for everyone, its risky but I know in the long run its worth the wait.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

This shows that the market will be back to normal. I'll encourage all of us to be a little bit patient. In fact this is the right time to take the risk of investing in cryptos so that when the market becomes stable, we can all gain huge profits.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

If I were you, I would prefer to buy btc and eth now. This time is the right time to engaged with this coins because their values are at the lowest price compared to last December and January. Just divide your 300$ into two so you can have own this both. It is only my own thoughts but the final decisions is at yours.
renny1992

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

don't worry. soon everything will be green again  Grin Grin
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

I know that the market forces that made btc rise as high as 20,000 USD are still out there and will soon cross paths again. The crypto market had been up there and will find it's way up again and only the patient will see the green days. Like Warren said:  The market is a mechanism for transfering wealth from the impatient to the patient.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

take advantage of the red market opportunity to buy not to sell, because selling will only bring huge losses, but if you buy a potential coin you can earn big profits when the market goes back green. make sure to select a good coin and potentially to be used as a purchase.
We all know that selling while in red market was a huge losses, so why sacrifice your coins after buying at lower price. Taking advantage of a dumping price is definitely recommended, because you have a greater chances to hold for longer span of time. Hopefully after price will pump and pump you ultimately hit the huge market and gain good profit as well. Green market can be achieve but you have to undergo big challenges prior experiencing that.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

it's okay when the market is red. the price are always up and down. don't sell your coins but it's time to buy and invest. just be patient and keep waiting.
Understandably most people would not share your point of view that it's okay even when the market is red because the vast majority of them are sold to the idea that Bitcoin is destined for the moon and so almost anytime prices point in opposite direction most people start to panic. However for knowledgeable traders, a red market turns out invitation to buy those coins at cheaper rates.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

I think that the market will not stay in the red zone for a long time and soon a turn awaits us. This should be facilitated by recent good news that large players are going to enter the market.
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
I think its a good time to buy now but you will never know for sure when its the best time!
It doesn't looks like the prices will grow in next 2 months.
It seems like you are new here and you better should invest your time now in study how the market works. I would guess you wont get more than you invest. 

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

I think that the market will not stay in the red zone for a long time and soon a turn awaits us. This should be facilitated by recent good news that large players are going to enter the market.

I dont know why there are a lot of people who say that cryptos are dead, that altcoins are dead, and whatever. There is a huge lack of knowledge about what is happening to cryptos right now.

Just a Huge correection, this was more than needed since december.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Yes, this is just mainly a gradual decrease of value in a market. What we can do to help the digital market to pump is be possitive quoters or posters in some of the topics that is made by some people who wants push down the trends so that it can make a huge buying the ICO that they want it.
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

all the market following a red trend one after the another. digital currencies are giving up all the gains then generated during the last couple of days. but i believe in cryptocurrency and what it represents and the problems it can solve.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

Red and green market are not permanent. What is important is that you know how to approach these market and turn market situation to your advantage. There is always opportunities lurking in these markets and a very skillful  trader should be able to recognise them.

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

If you're in it for the long run, I suggest you buy altcoins, especially those in the top 10, even 20. The market is bleeding, meaning the values of cryptocurrencies are in their lows. Buy it low and when the market rises, sell it high. you'll have big gains for your investment.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

I have 300$ what I can buy and how much I will get after 2months?
How, have you bought altcoin? Currently, altcoin prices have changed color to green, if you've bought altcoin at that time, then now you have started to see the growth of your investment. This is good news for all of us, but this increase has not stopped here yet, there is still hope for prices to rise again, but there is also the possibility to go down again. But at least there are signs for altcoin can and will rise in price.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

the market is green. but I wouldn't rush to invest. there are fears that the market will collapse again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: