Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
Better to pick on a top 10 list then study which one do you prepare try to analyze more before you put your money in a cryto try do understand all the risk, but I think this is the right timing to buy because as we see the market is on dip, so you can used this chance to generate a profit.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

When the cryptomarket encounter corrections, the price will surely in downfall trend and turns red but that's normal as in every rally there's always a correction. Anyway, you should not get panic as this will bounce back in coming days. Take this a good opportunity to buy your coins at cheaper price and hold until you get profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

with such amounts and at this point in time ,when the market is unstable it is better to buy large coins, such as bitcoin or Ethereum.on short distances there is a chance to earn a little, on long it is necessary to have a lot of patience and too it is possible to earn well.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Although the market jumped too high last year, t is a reasonable event, and the price of cryptoconins has reached its peak. This may be part of the market adjustment and is expected to last for several months. Maybe it's up to June.
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

when you want to buy make sure the price is down, there are a lot of good altcoin to invest for when in i have a good idea to invest it in ethereum or cardano (ADA)
setancredit3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

If the price of the coin will indeed fall and many signs that we can see that is like the market price has been flushed this may be the right time to buy a very big coin opportunity for us, we should be able to pick a coin with a track record is good enough for now, and for the results we will get in two months, I will not be able to guess. Because surely many unexpected surprises. That can be a hundred percent advantage or vice versa.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

It was a very disturbing thing to see BTC loss $2500 in just a matter of weeks, I tried to check for what is driving the dump, I couldn't find any, before it was like this is the end of the bear market but it seems now we might be on for more time than anticipated, I would advice people that can bear the loss to get out for now
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

That's normal..... Time to buy some coins.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

It may be a bit red, but is not awfully red, there is some money behind it but there are enough bulls at least for ethereum at current prices. If it goes much lower I will buy rather than sell.

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

We're in a bearish trend right now, and I guess it will take some more months or year to go bull trend again, you just have to select the right coin or token to invest in, as to date there's so many dead project/coin in the market.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

I think you need be more realistic.
From your post, I think you are expecting some kind of wonderful gains in 2 months?
The market is low, so if you buy now, you will get a lot of money later?

One of the basic fundamentals of investing is: one of the biggest influences of success is how much money you put in at what time.
So if you put in at the right time, but don't put in a lot, then you can't expect huge gains.
If you put in a lot, but at the wrong time, then that doesn't work either.

Unfortunately, $300 isn't going to give you that much.
Even if you get 10x returns on a coin in 2 months (which isn't as common as you would think), that would only give you $3000 dollars.
Yes, it is wonderful to turn 300 into 3000 dollars, but if you are thinking millionaire and lambos, you are very far from it.

Instead, look in to ways on building a strong portfolio and increasing your assets, and then go for big moves.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

It may be a bit red, but is not awfully red, there is some money behind it but there are enough bulls at least for ethereum at current prices. If it goes much lower I will buy rather than sell.

Really not awfully red, today i checked coinmarketcap and all coins was red! And some of the are down by 10% and this is really bad , we need to hold all our coin and not panic. Stay cool!
Regards.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Many experienced people have already said that when the market turns red, it is not when you are afraid. On the contrary, this is an opportunity you should buy. This principle does not need me to explain again. However, many people still do not Dare to buy, they think the market will continue to fall.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

Really not awfully red, today i checked coinmarketcap and all coins was red! And some of the are down by 10% and this is really bad , we need to hold all our coin and not panic. Stay cool!
Regards.

The right words you say, can not imagine how feel people who bought coins in January of this year, I hope they have enough patience to wait for the next pump, am feeling this year will be a good test of strength, the nerve of any holder, all of us good luck!

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

At such times, you need to buy as many top coins as possible, the market will soon begin to grow and you can earn good money on it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
mandemvarun_crypto

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

Yes presently market is red Sad , 5 months in 2018 is bad for cryptocurrency investors. most of the Altcoins are in Red from long time. People are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency market.
Humpert

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

I can not catch the moment when to sell the coin and leave the capital in bitcoin, wait until it falls, the price of interesting coins will fall and buy again! Therefore, it is better to always keep 50% in bitcoin to buy coins when falling!
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

The market is really volative last days, but biginning of May it was all green, now red, soon will be green again Smiley
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

im sad why market always red, im sad to see my portofolio give me a huge loss of money, when will market truly recover and can make us profit again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
lucky9999

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

I recommend to buy Neo or EOS if you want short term investment that is only 2 months old most hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: