Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy FUD, buy Bitcoin  (Read 639 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Three drug markets were taken offline last year and the market didn't even notice. Proving that illicit use has become a minority use case.
I suggest that nothing happened because of the crypto trading. BTC rates are formed through the exchanges that were getting extremely popular while the money from siezed darkweb markets were removed from the market (at least untill those coins were auctioned).
The resilience to those kind of stuff is definetely a good thing but it is not so significant. It seems like crypto market simply changed its influencers from darkweb marketplaces to the legal side.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanTI

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Only newbies will be affected in fuds. Fuds are not new in cryptocurrency world in fact some are creating fuds for their own
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

for sure bitcoin I choose not only this high price because the tokens are fast rise because there are so many propromote in bitcoin and share in other countries and other countries and buying bitcoin

gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Every year since the creation of Bitcoin, it has followed a similar seasonal pattern. With the exception of 2013. February and March are rough months, with bottom around the 3rd week of March. April is usually a neutral month, posting slight gains on average. May and June are always skyrocket months, with more growth than even December/January.

The one exception is 2013, where the Silk Road was born in late winter. BTC skyrocketed in February and March.  When the FBI took down the Silk Road, May and  June were bear months. BTC is too big now to be influenced by one market being destroyed. Three drug markets were taken offline last year and the market didn't even notice. Proving that illicit use has become a minority use case.

So stop panicking and take advantage of BTC cheaper than you'll ever get it for again.
I think it's a good analysis .. thanks for sharing it, it would be appropriate and appreciate if u could post here some graph too.

I didn't want to reveal my talent as an artist, but here you go. Wink

ahaha tnx a lot mate.. love the way you use to draw.. it reminds me a lot mspaint and i love it!! ahah

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Yes every year we see rough months in the starting phase of year as well when most of the crypto trader lost their trust in bitcoin because of falling market but I would say this market is not for them. Bitcoin is a game of patience. When market moves aggressively correction would also takes place and even I noticed many people spread fake news and fud to disrupt the market but I personally feel bitcoin  will be more strong in the coming years because that time these negative news or fud will not be able to affect the market.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

The whales are manipulating the weak hands into panic mode to make them sell their hodling into their buy orders. The people who have been here for few years now are rock solid and true hodlers. But the new crypto users are the ones who fall for this shit. Always ignore FUD if you trust in the project and its future.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Unfortunately every new comer with high expectations want to get 2x to 10x profit in a single night even knowing the fact that this market is highly unpredictable.
Bitcoin user who is well aware of bitcoin price history and market will never panic during the downfall because he/she knows that these dips are temporary as like previous dips in history.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

It's already proved in many times. After a quick surge up above $10,000 then return base point at $9000 So there's nothing else to worried that. Throwback, December Bull run that was way too fast and as predicted fast comes down. We are still in an uptrend, which is very healthy for the market.

CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Totally agree. Don't buy FUD, buy Bitcoins.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Every year since the creation of Bitcoin, it has followed a similar seasonal pattern. With the exception of 2013. February and March are rough months, with bottom around the 3rd week of March. April is usually a neutral month, posting slight gains on average. May and June are always skyrocket months, with more growth than even December/January.

The one exception is 2013, where the Silk Road was born in late winter. BTC skyrocketed in February and March.  When the FBI took down the Silk Road, May and  June were bear months. BTC is too big now to be influenced by one market being destroyed. Three drug markets were taken offline last year and the market didn't even notice. Proving that illicit use has become a minority use case.

So stop panicking and take advantage of BTC cheaper than you'll ever get it for again.

Edit: 2011 was the year of the Silk road, my bad.

I totally agree with you. FUD will just weaken our minds to think about the right decision to make. We should always take advantage of the situation and look forward to what Bitcoin can do to our lives. One person in my country took advantage of the poor situation and now, he is one of the richest people in my country and in the whole world.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Yes,that's the usual price pattern in years.Without some big news that could shake the market,the price movement is still going with that pattern.I just hope there's nothing major will happen till june so that we could act according the usual price pattern.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

The whales are manipulating the weak hands into panic mode to make them sell their hodling into their buy orders. The people who have been here for few years now are rock solid and true hodlers. But the new crypto users are the ones who fall for this shit. Always ignore FUD if you trust in the project and its future.
Those who understand will survive and continue holding their coins, those who just arrived without any knowledge will be eaten alive by
the whales who really knows how to take advantage, I think most people around here who stay for 1-2 years will be able to ride with
the whales or just keep monitoring their holdings, they don't need to panic as they knew that everything will be settled back to its normal
movements. buy and buy then wait for your fortune.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Totally agreed. Don’t you feel that we are so immuned to the fuds, totally have no feelings when we hear the same old improved fuds. Just buy and hold, the strong hand will make money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Totally agreed. Don’t you feel that we are so immuned to the fuds, totally have no feelings when we hear the same old improved fuds. Just buy and hold, the strong hand will make money.
Yes, I totally agree with you. For me, FUD is an opportunity for me to increase my fortune. I am looking forward to FUD, I can use it to buy the altcoins that I like and wait for the price to rise and then sell. My strategy is very effective when confronted with FUD. You can consult this and good luck.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

The one exception is 2013, where the Silk Road was born in late winter. BTC skyrocketed in February and March.  When the FBI took down the Silk Road, May and  June were bear months. BTC is too big now to be influenced by one market being destroyed. Three drug markets were taken offline last year and the market didn't even notice. Proving that illicit use has become a minority use case.

Exactly what we need to do is buy when the price is low,but people can't do that due to afraid or fear of losing their money,but the one who is enough to take some risk will get benefit,so don't get be afraid to take risks and life will reward us with good return.But if you are a long term investor don't care about the negative news or price crash just hold them until it reaches its real value of $1M. Cheesy
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Thanks for the graphs, it makes a lot of sense that people should simply wait it out as march and april are generally slow months. This is the time for accumulation in preparation for the May pump. It might even start in April due to the increase in exposure of the crypto market compared to previous years
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I agree 100% with your analysis. What people are missing is that the LONG TERM trend for pretty much ALL of the coins is BULLISH.

You can check the last six months trend here:

https://bitscreener.com/screener

The last column on the right is the last 6 months thread. As I said above virtually every single coin has gone UP in value in such period of time, NOT DOWN AT ALL.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Many people still have trust on bitcoin. I also believe that cryptocurrency will be the next currency and get mass adoption. I will keep hodl and wait for market to be recovered eventhough it could takes a year or more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: