Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1397 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.
in normal volatility as well, bitcoin has a great risk, especially for the market, but I think this correction will end.

and I'm more believe to people who say that bitcoin in 2018 will reach $ 50000.

so, i think this year bitcoin will get better.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

everyone these days are making silly predictions. it looks like they all want some sort of publicity, right now they just get the small amount of publicity because they are talking about bitcoin, specially if they say something negative about it, that will be spread everywhere. and in case their dumb price prediction came true they will start gaining more publicity for a short time right after because they will look like future tellers!  and if it doesn't come true, they are just one idiot among thousands of idiots who said something and will be forgotten.
that is why we keep seeing all these weird numbers flying around. same thing happened during the rise. who remembers all those idiots who were saying price will be $50k, $100k, .... by the end of 2017?

and all the while the wise money is accumulating bitcoin...

Only Bitcoin
david tex

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

2018 bitcoin will be more acceptable to many countries and it will become popular and prices will rise
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.
Point "original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000." Kindda a jokes. Did they have half of whole bitcoins? so able to make dump of price to 1k usd?
I thought bitcoin be bigger that years previous. My predict is 20K USD for this years.  Cheesy

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

It was proven that every year bitcoin becomes more valuable as years before, so i think it will pass the highest peak this year and will be more acceptable

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

It would be very interesting to keep watch on Bitcoin in the year 2018 because we have some extreme opinions on both the sides and I do see this year as a shaping year for the growth of Bitcoin in future. In my honest opinion, I think that Bitcoin will not only recover from correction but also it will reach a fresh all time high level with the sustainable growth rate before next price fall. I do see some good news coming from legal grounds in some countries considering the perception of the world towards Bitcoin.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

No one can predict the future and for this question only speculations without any proof can be made. As last year we saw, Bitcoin skyrocketed and within months touched $20,000 mark. This was totally unexpected and so what will happen at the end of 2018 is also unexpected. Some believe that it will burst like a bubble and some believe it will skyrocket but ans to this question is open to future only.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

With the price changing from time to time Bitcoin for the year 2018 for me is unpredictable. in 2018 will be the best year for bitcoin and altcoin as what happened in December 2017.
Exactly same as at the end of 2017 price of bitcoin was very high and now it is again rising very high so if you are holding your bitcoin then be sure you will be rich using bitcoin soon, in market bitcoin price is very high and people are dreaming to be millionaires and it is no more gonna be just a dream but a reality as much as bitcoin price is getting high we can be rich for sure, I think using bitcoin will allow you high profit and safe future in 2018, so 2018 is going to be surprising year in using bitcoin for us.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

And where does it all come from? From their dreams?

Have you ever seen one prediction that had come true accurately? I mean the numbers are perfectly timed and also hit the right amount? No, there is not one?
All they can do is this speculations and they base it in their own belief. Even the famous Nostradamus cannot do a thing. It will depend on the market and it tells me good thing in the future.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Do not believe all the news or some experts. We need to analyze everything and check the information. I am confused by your words about Germany, how can they claim that bitcoin is a risk, and at the same time a few weeks ago they accepted it as a means of payment Huh

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Point "original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000." Kindda a jokes. Did they have half of whole bitcoins? so able to make dump of price to 1k usd?
I thought bitcoin be bigger that years previous. My predict is 20K USD for this years.  Cheesy
$20,000 was the last year end price of Bitcoin.  In my opinion it has strength to achieve a bigger target this year. Many Crypto experts are of the prediction that Bitcoin will be touching at least $30,000 this year. It would actually go over that and might even come close to $40,000. It does not require a lot of time to gain such a high value. This is the most potential coin on the face of Earth and can make investors rich very quickly.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

Each Bank expresses its opinion about Bitcoin. A lot of those who believe in the success of Bitcoin. But there are skeptics who predict the fall of Bitcoin. I don't believe anyone. Do not invest all your money in Bitcoin. You can either lose everything or become a millionaire. But in my opinion Bitcoin has a future. In General, these are primitive questions about the future of Bitcoin.  No one not responds accurately and even roughly. Everyone has a hunch.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Well the start of this year hasn't been that much great for bitcoin but I am sure it would recover and cross 20,000 USD again this year. It might take a lot of time as it has had a huge drop. But, I think it would cross 20K USD milestone again this year itself after around 6-7 months from now at max.
The situation might be different as well because there are a lot of factors affecting it's value. Also, I think more number of goods and services would start accepting btc this year.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be a bubble. Now there are many countries around the world that recognize bitcoin, and more and more people are participating. I think bitcoin will continue to rise in 2018, and its price could reach a new high of $50,000.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

in 2018 base on what happening now here in crypto this will grow that we can't imagine because everyday by now many users,investors and traders are go here so even you know some country or you know some users of crypto leave by now still this is going to grow because this is more on investing to earn so we only need to find where is that so if you leave or they leave that's bad for them because we can earn here so ask yourself why you need to leave when you can earn here?
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

BTC will remain alive in 2018 as long as there are still members of the group still running and investors are still coming in, but we can not predict the price in tehun ters. Thanks...
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

From the readings and market position, year 2018 for bitcoin will still be challenging. As I have always said, pric d  Will still be unstable but when the issues has been settled and policy will be in placed within year 2018 then prices will again rise up to its maximum value.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

First of all don't consider the prediction and saying of banks about crypto currencies because crypto currency is the enemy of the banks so they never speak out positive about bitcoin.In past too the bitcoin prices fell and rises so it is just a normal scenario of bitcoin so just invest on bitcoin if you think bitcoin will take over the currency system or deposit your money into banks safely. Smiley

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

I guess that's still uncertain, and I feel it's just negative news that has not been proven. I further believe bitcoin will increase in value and progressively higher, and time will answer it.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

Bitcoin just like any other crypto is very unpredictable, it has been a tough start of the year for all cryptos but that doesn't mean it will end that way. BTC might just end the year on a high note

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: