Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1398 times)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

I still have a big hope in bitcoin and it will goes up again before the end of this year the main reason why bitcoin price is down today its because there are so many bad news happen in the past few months like hacking and ban bitcoins in other countrys. Later when people started to see a good news again about bitcoin the price will surely to the moon again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

I still have a big hope in bitcoin and it will goes up again before the end of this year the main reason why bitcoin price is down today its because there are so many bad news happen in the past few months like hacking and ban bitcoins in other countrys. Later when people started to see a good news again about bitcoin the price will surely to the moon again.
but, for now there is no sign of bitcoin to have a higher price. so many very good news, but, not enough to make bitcoin price to the moon. hopefully this year the bitcoin price will actually reach a high price.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

The year 2018 clearly looks promising for bitcoin. We have witness a few negative developments though but the positive occurences has such as the G-20's seating has impacted the cryptocurrency world significantly. I predict a slow and continously rice in price.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

for me bitcoin will go high and up so fast because the possibility to become 50k$ per bitcoin is high. because the demand of bitcoin will increase if some country legalize bitcoin in their country. soon bitcoin will boom or will become famous because bitcoin can give us money.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.

We all know that bitcoin is risky since it is volatile and we should always be ready for those posibilities. I believe that bitcoin will strike high again by the end of the year as it did last year. It has all the potential to rise and shine again. It is currently on it's low price but I believe that it would rise again.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

Right now, it looks like 2018 will be the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. So many people are crying because of the correction, and many people are feeling like there is the apocalypse. But they dont realize, that bitcoin is still very worthy. One bitcoin cost more then 8000 dollars. So i say, bitcoin will be much stronger in 2018. Now at the beginning of the year, its a little bit weak, but jsut wait for the summer, and you will see, it will go back to old strenght and it will reach new all time highs!
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

Given the current situation, No one can give a concrete answer in regards the future of Bitcoin. All we know is that Bitcoin became much more volatile, the direct reasons behind it are still unclear only theories and speculations. Predicting what could happen to Bitcoin for this year is quite hard, a lot of unexpected circumstances happens and since the year is still young, we shall expect more of it. The hype of Bitcoin last December 2017 is now slowing down for this year.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.
Bitcoin is very questionable and no one knows what's gonna happen next. Anyone can make predictions but that predictions are not assured to be happen.

bitcoin has experienced a lot of shocks and can very definitely finish and move for the better. but look at these two months bitcoin is very shaken, whether the year 2018 as predicted will return to $ 1,000, no and hard to say it.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Bitcoin is really very risky asset but I don't believe that this year, bitcoin will make such somersaults. I think bitcoin will rise in price, but it will be stretched out in time. In order to talk about the price of 60,000 dollars should take at least 2 years. This means that we still have a lot of time to make a decision.

Agreed, this is why I love the existence of altcoins, it is good that somehow the market has become diverse for cryptocurrency traders to have different choices since bitcoin now is becoming more and more a pain. I honestly think bitcoin would take more than 2 years to reach 60k dollars but it will certainly happen regardless of time.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

The price of bitcoin is now going down and a lot of people are losing their hope and trust to bitcoin and that is the reason why more and more people are now being skeptical to bitcoin since they know that they cannot do anything to bitcoin but just hold it for long term and as of now, i am still hodling bitcoin and still waiting for the time that bitcoin will go up again.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

Given the current situation, No one can give a concrete answer in regards the future of Bitcoin. All we know is that Bitcoin became much more volatile, the direct reasons behind it are still unclear only theories and speculations. Predicting what could happen to Bitcoin for this year is quite hard, a lot of unexpected circumstances happens and since the year is still young, we shall expect more of it. The hype of Bitcoin last December 2017 is now slowing down for this year.
The current situation is just a dip and it is not the first time that bitcoin is experiencing a dump. In the past, many declines happened but bitcoin recovered every time. In my opinion, it is just taking some rest. That is the way of this digital currency. If someone has any confusion or doubts regarding the future of bitcoin, he should go and do some research about the digital market. It has a lot of rooms to grow. That is why becoming a millionaire is possible with bitcoin.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

If we consider the situation with Bitcoin, there will be falls and UPS.On his fall may impact a security vulnerability exists in technology are SMART CONTRACTS.This can harm the DAO project,Ethereum and Bitcoin.At this time there is a sharp drop.But I think, closer to the summer cryptocurrency will rise to the top.And until the end of the year will come on its peak.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

opinions of experts on the future of bitcoin, and if we try to bring them to some common denominator, then the following picture emerges. Experts do not exclude the fall of bitcoin, the minimum bar for it is at $ 4,500-10,000. But this fall - if it happens - will be temporary, and the overall outlook is quite optimistic - during 2018 this currency could grow to $ 50,000-100,000 Of course, these figures look very impressive, but if you consider that the start of the crypto currency from the mark of $ 15 000, then about any twentyfold increase in its value, like last year, can not be said. Growth will be much more modest - in 3-5, maybe, in 6 times. But this is still many times greater than the efficiency of investment in stocks or from speculation with traditional currencies
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

Many think that way because of the quick rise it has exhibited and with the volatile nature of it being showcased by how it dips in value at any point in time. However, like many Bitcoin believers so to speak would say, then it's not a bubble because it has proven itself to have the capacity to rise up from a fall. So, for 2018 I would say that it's still too early to judge and count Bitcoin out, although for the most parts this year, we have experienced losses, we should take note that last year, Bitcoin surged in the last two months of the year. So, just stay put mate.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

If we consider the situation with Bitcoin, there will be falls and UPS.On his fall may impact a security vulnerability exists in technology are SMART CONTRACTS.This can harm the DAO project,Ethereum and Bitcoin.At this time there is a sharp drop.But I think, closer to the summer cryptocurrency will rise to the top.And until the end of the year will come on its peak.
Although the market is falling sharply, I still believe that by the end of the year most of the potential crypto have reached new highs. As the market fluctuates every year, I believe that everything will be better in April and June. Then the market continues to decline until the end of the year and increase strongly new peak of the entire cryptocurrency market.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

BTC price rising to $60k from its current price within this year is like another parabolic rise that happened last year which could possibly result to another big time free fall. It is better to have a gradual increase which could be attractive to new investors rather than another hype.
cryptodoido

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

Many risks, volatility and no boom this year. Don't rush bitcoin, it'll be ready to take over when it is
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Bitcoin is very difficult to predict, the price goes down and rises quickly and significantly. We see at the beginning of 2018 this price rose so high but lapse of several weeks the price continues to fall even nearly half more than the initial price. We are only limited to expect the bitcoin and we hope the price will recover as early as the year again.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

On my mind the price of Bitcoin to the end of year 2018 will be something about 15000USD. I don’t expect further big fluctuations of this currency and the whole crypto market at all. Bitcoin will stay additionally stable.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Bitcoin is really very risky asset but I don't believe that this year, bitcoin will make such somersaults. I think bitcoin will rise in price, but it will be stretched out in time. In order to talk about the price of 60,000 dollars should take at least 2 years. This means that we still have a lot of time to make a decision.
I do think bitcoin have such possibilites to gain that much. But for now we facing many new regulations and i do think its good and it will make sure bitcoin not going to be bubble . With regulation there will be more investors and it give a clear policy toward the use of bitcoin so i hope the regulations will be a bit favor into bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: