Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1398 times)
Vinodam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Bitcoin an amazing cryptocurrency that grow exponentially in value and hit an unpredictable pick at Last decenber, 2017 still has the potential to grow in value this year 2018 going by the wide acceptance of the currency over the internet across countries.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.
bitcoin is unpredictable. But I think bitcoin prices will soon rise again because there are many investors who are coming.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

I think the bitcoin might fly up to 20000 $ then sideways there for some time, and by 2019 bitcoin will become the world's strongest currency. Wink Wink
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

maybe 2018 is a tough year for bitcoin because many countries are banning bitcoin and bitcoin prices also continue to fall, but I hope bitcoin will persist and bitcoin prices will also recover soon

Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.
bitcoin is unpredictable. But I think bitcoin prices will soon rise again because there are many investors who are coming.
New investors are surely participating in bitcoin growth so I think few month could be enough to see the output of your high investment, at the end of 2017 price of bitcoin was very high and then in Feb, it was a bit down but now it is increasing once again, so it will rise more and more high for new and high amount of investors,. I can see the future of bitcoin as very bright and secure, bitcoin has invented more wallets so faith of bitcoin investors is very good about safety as well. In short 2018 will be the year of bitcoin.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

I really have no idea of what's gonna happen this year, I had some nice expectations but until now this 2018 has been a disaster. Of course I understand it cant keep growing but at the same time I didn't think we would have such a long bearish period, which looks like it ain't gonna stop soon.
ubaid

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

owh ,,, the more terrible aja information about bitcoin in circulation today.
but still thinking positive and always trying my best. because it's just a negative opinion about bitcoin which is currently on the rise. even already a lot of circulating that the true bitcoin will go down, but the bitcoin enthusiasts keep on increasing from time to time.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

As now a days bitcoin value is quite down but i think in 2018 it going to raise gradually and i think al the invester are going to get a suprise  in 2018.
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

at the beginning of 2018 can be said bitcoin slumped, in January bitcoin had experienced a fairly high price increase but starting in March a lot of media make negative news about bitcoin to google issues, facebook, twitter to linkedin prohibit all ads concerned with bitcoin to make panic and many investors who sell their bitcoin in the market and make bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, I hope until the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise again
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I really have no idea of what's gonna happen this year, I had some nice expectations but until now this 2018 has been a disaster. Of course I understand it cant keep growing but at the same time I didn't think we would have such a long bearish period, which looks like it ain't gonna stop soon.
Probably the value of bitcoin will decrease, and will increase. The decreasing is whats happening now, so we just have to wait for its increasing. Dont panic because the decreasing of value now is normal because bitcoin is volatile. I suggest to grab opportunity to invest now, and wait till the increase of value. We just need to believe and wait patiently for the increase of the value of bitcoin, in order for us to earn big profit.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

This will be the year when every friend and family wants to know how much you have and how to buy it. The topic of Bitcoin will be the coolest conversation, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold, and the promise of digital money will be fulfilled by Dash. Bitcoin evolved into a payment network. Bitcoin is currently used as a speculative asset and asset value. But the Bitcoin utility will increase dramatically along with the price. Expect to see more rules. As Bitcoin booms, the rules will first go into ICO before switching to cryptocurrencies directly. Although still difficult to predict the impact. However, it is difficult to now predict if regulations will have a positive or negative impact on the industry.
this year bitcoin will make a record business same like last year and i,m sure that this year its users will also increase.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

On the first month of 2018 the bitcoin amount decreases and as of now it is still decreases. In my opinion, by the half or maybe the end of this year the bitcoin will increase.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

It is not that easy to predict the price of bitcoin. But as far as I am concerned, the price will remain this way or it will drop. The governments and social media will keep on spreading propaganda and banning it. I think the price will reach 3000$ and that is what I am afraid of. These people will do anything for their own sake..
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

mcacfee price prediction says 30,000$... from my thinking it will be around 21,000 only because bitcoin cash will take some of bitcoins revenue.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

I am sure that this year the bitcoins will take off again. Now, when he is in decline, many have been able to buy them and soon will be such a long-awaited growth. After all, those who own hundreds of bitcoins want it to cost very expensive.

Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

It might soar high up to $100k

Feels good at that amount
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

It is not that easy to predict the price of bitcoin. But as far as I am concerned, the price will remain this way or it will drop. The governments and social media will keep on spreading propaganda and banning it. I think the price will reach 3000$ and that is what I am afraid of. These people will do anything for their own sake..
Bitcoin in 2018 will be more popular and more useful to everyone. It will help many more people and help people to be independent and to learn new things. Bitcoin is too great and gives everyone an opportunity to gain even just small amount for their living. Bitcoin will help many people to learn on taking risk and be patient on everything.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

maybe 2018 is a tough year for bitcoin because many countries are banning bitcoin and bitcoin prices also continue to fall, but I hope bitcoin will persist and bitcoin prices will also recover soon

Well, i can say its to early to judge the price as the trends of bitcoin price is going down. We can cover up of those 1st quarter of the months having lots of restriction and changes that attacts the bitcoin and now another giant network declaring banned. We should not be fear if they implement that kind of policy. We can adjust in a long run in this situation as the value really matters of being volatile.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

The beginning of this year was proved to be quite a disappointment for the bitcoin as the pice was devastatingly affected and fell drastically. And from past couple of weeks, the price is in the continuous downtrend making no sight of inclination. But I believe it will soon gain some momentum that will make the price to increase up to certain heights in the upcoming months...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
OhhaniMaria

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

It is always a null hypotheses for all the other companies that natural to predict for the future but it can always have the alternatives when time comes -BTC  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: