Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1397 times)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

I do not know what will happen with bitcoin in 2018 because bitcoin prices have declining prices but I hope bitcoin will go up and have a high price again so I can get more profit
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Well, as you can see Bitcoin is in big dip and its price is almost stable and for me it is unlucky. I avoid to make any transaction for now because of this situation. Even though I cannot make profit still HODL is the best option and I hope this HODL will be worth when time it goes up again. I do believe that after this bad circumtances occur there will be nice event will sprout so maybe before this year end we might experience the increase.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.

It was a good news actually if bitcoins will be crashing because there will be a huge chance for different people to invest today because the price of bitcoins is very expensive so no one can afford the price.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Bitcoin has been hot, but many bosses think it is a big bubble. If you want to ask how the red currency will fare in 2018, some of the weaker bitcoin institutions think it won't be long, and prices will fall in 2018. The famously bold bank of Denmark has made a startling prediction: it will be back in its original form after it has shot up to $60,000, falling back to $1,000.

Deutsche bank has previously said the bitcoin crash would be one of the major risks of 2018. Ahead of the launch of bitcoin futures, deutsche bank warned that the bitcoin boom could pose a serious threat to the broader market in 2018.

Bitcoins price will increase even more due to the different demands coming from the investors, there are people in other countries as well that is demand for cryptocurrency to be legalized in their area so we can assure that bitcoins do really have a bright future and it will be good for long term investment as well.
In 2018, the ongoing year which is in unfavorable conditions these days for sellers but do not be panic in the current situations which will soon change into favorable situations and you would be able to sell with huge profit like we got in the past. So do not be panic and be optimistic about the upcoming days, we will have faced with favorable situations soon.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

If you go through the growth chart of bitcoin it'll be clear, how the price increase has taken place. Last year till June end the growth has taken place in a gradual manner. Later on the growth has happened with large scale variation. We're getting midst of the month June. Soon we'll experience good price increase.
Yeah this is the worst year for bitcoin so far and the investors made no money in the last six months due to fall in the price. Six months more to go in this year and the price is still below $7000. It means that there is no growth in the price in this year. To see this many people withdraw their money or convert to Altcoin because they have more potential than bitcoin.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Bitcoin has been witnessing a downward trend since the beginning of January this year but that not withstanding before the end of December this year.
It will remain the same and the price will be between $6000 and 8000. The price is now according to the market cap and there is no big pump in the price, that’s why I think that in this year, no signs of big growth in the price. if more people invest in bitcoin the price will go up otherwise it will grow slowly and if it reach to $10k it will be enough.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

As we can see from the starting to this year bitcoin has not shown a great improvement. Price is falling day by day.6 months have passed and six more to come.People  are selling their coins because they started believing that BTC value will not rise so it is better to sell than to hold.People have started to invest in altcoins. If this trend continues in coming days , the market value will surely  fall .But i believe that bitcoin has potential and will do a come back soon.If we want that market value should increase than we shoud hold our coins and try to buy more for future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: