Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback/Reputation Bit-Mining  (Read 4753 times)
EdsWow1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

yes, got back the lost btc-amount.

btw: now there are also nmc and dvc there... - as long as all is functioning, i like this site. even more then cex.

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:00:50 PM

the site definitely looks interesting and has potential I just wish there were no trading fee or it was minimal 1% makes it rough to work it like an exchange like you can on cex which has no trade fee.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:01:36 PM

they only have a 1% fee on Asks

BMC Support

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

This is to inform that the forum accounts of Bit-Mining.Co and demontn have been compromised. Please disregard messages from either of these accounts
BMC Support

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:06:10 AM

Hello Bit-Miners,

We are currently looking into certain system errors, sorry for the delay. We will be responding to each and every user with an issue as fast as we possibly can. Thanks for your patience.

BMC Support
patriotek

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:25:33 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 03:36:43 PM by patriotek

Hello Bit-Miners,

We are currently looking into certain system errors, sorry for the delay. We will be responding to each and every user with an issue as fast as we possibly can. Thanks for your patience.

BMC Support

Forgive me, but over the last month or better, your entire site has been a "certain system error".  I've stuck with it in hopes that it'd get better, but my faith is waning quickly.

What we've taken to calling "the big hack" simply won't work as an excuse any longer. It was over a month ago, and repairs should've taken hours not weeks, assuming you had ANY (let alone any enterprise grade) backup solutions in place.  Long since that should've been recovered from, your troubles have become increasingly unrelated to, but still excused by the big hack.

Your efforts have been misplaced on such things as upgrading the payout system to hourly from daily, while many still aren't getting payouts accurately or AT ALL.

Your support rep in chat gives absolutely nothing but excuses and mostly unfulfilled promises for remedies, and leaves the scene entirely when confronted with such.  As well, he consistently refers users to email in the details of the issue, and these emails seem to be getting returned to sender more often than getting thru.  When they do get thru, the responses seem to be minimalistic and unhelpful, if there's a response at all (seems most often there isn't).

Your withdrawal arrangements, altho partly understandably, are unreasonable.  Worse, you can't even keep to the arrangements as promised.

Your history pages don't provide anywhere near enough detail on transactions, and once a transaction gets shoved off the bottom of the page it becomes completely irretrievable for the user.  I've hesitated to come to the same conclusion that many others have, that this is done intentionally so as to make it easy for you to bury mistakes or creative accounting practices, but I'm starting to sway that direction.

In the last few days, purchases of hashing power will either show up in and then disappear from balances or never show up at all, and simply disappear into the ether (but still be reflected in transaction history).

New issue:  Seems the hashing power an account owns will just simply stop paying out at random, for hours or days.  One of my referrals lost 36+- hours of hashing on BOTH GHs and KS, and as soon as he spoke on it in chat, both started again, but no lost revenue has been compensated.  Seems maybe you're just hoping people won't notice their account activity, so you can do whatever you want with our money?

Seems to me, you've got a whole host of issues far more important than a couple of compromised forum accounts, and yet your attentions are here while you ignore what's really going on.

You don't run a site like this on your gaming rig, you run it on appropriately scaled enterprise servers.  Also, you don't hire the best friends to take care of coding, maintenance and support, you hire the best geeks.  Ignore either of these, and you will fall flat on your fa...whoopsie, too late...  Next time you go into business, get the right gear, hire the right crew, and make sure they do the right thing.  Better yet, IMHO, just don't.  This wasn't a learning experience on how to do it better, it was a disaster from which you should've learned that you're just not cut out for business at all.  Ron White says, "Ya' can't fix stupid..."  I do believe he was correct.  Children shouldn't play with big-boy toys...

Too bad, really.  I had kinda high hopes for your gig.
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

according to the 'pool stats' you pay dividends every hour but in 'faq' you pay dividends once every 24 hours
which one is the lie?
why have you not updated the lie?

the best faucet instant payment
MTBmanTT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:45:12 PM

according to the 'pool stats' you pay dividends every hour but in 'faq' you pay dividends once every 24 hours
which one is the lie?
why have you not updated the lie?

Originally they were paying out only once every 24hrs. About mid-march is when they switched over to hourly payouts. 

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

Bit-Mining.co seemed like such a cool site!

First, someone stole about .42 bitcoin from my account and put in a sell order for my GH.
I canceled the sell order, enabled 2FA and after a few days, customer service refunded the stolen bitcoin. Thanks!

BUT....
Now, I am unable to log in to my account. I tried using the password reset but that has not sent a new password or reset link to my email.

My email is LorenzoMoney@gmx.com

Customer Support, Please help! Please reset my password.

Please also fix GH<->BTC trading and please fix the withdrawals.

Thanks!

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Debit

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:17:12 AM

what has happened to bit-mining. All my funds are frozen in this site. Down nearly two weeks and no updates, communications or reason. Have I missed something or have they just 'Mt Goxed' everyones funds?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: