Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many people have actually tried to arbitrage before?
I have  
Not me
Thought about it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥I Created a Arbitrage Monitoring Tool for Cryptocurrencies📢  (Read 779 times)
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Where is the book?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mycrypto1222

Activity: 275
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:53:53 AM by Mycrypto1222

Hey guys!
If anyone want to check arbitrage opportunities for free, you must watch BlockchainMuffin.com.

(I don't know why this photo is so small  Undecided )

Well, don't waste your money and start doing it for free with BlockchainMuffin.com

BlockchainMuffin.com (https://blockchainmuffin.com/)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

http://arbiswap.com/

The ArbiSwap arbitrage tool monitors 800+ coins on the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges... Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex and more... I designed it to disregard false arbitrage reports as much as possible by filtering out reported wallets under maintenance. It has a built in alert system that takes into consideration volume as well as the wallets under maintenance and the potential profit. I tried to provide as much info as possible so if a user finds a deal worth while they can pull up the amount of volume traded in the past 24 hours and a historical arbitrage chart.

Looking for current suggestions and feedback from the crypto community. I am trying to create the best arbitrage system for cryptocurrency. My system is great at finding deals I am not here to sell it but to present it to the Bitcoin talk community. It checks for arbitrage opportunities every 5 minutes and the moment it passes our filters it is sent out to the user.

you have to add the transaction costs and the withdrawal costs of the exchanges to monitor potential price differences.

exchange.blue

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

The ArbiSwap arbitrage tool monitors 800+ coins on the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges... Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex and more... I designed it to disregard false arbitrage reports as much as possible by filtering out reported wallets under maintenance. It has a built in alert system that takes into consideration volume as well as the wallets under maintenance and the potential profit. I tried to provide as much info as possible so if a user finds a deal worth while they can pull up the amount of volume traded in the past 24 hours and a historical arbitrage chart.

Looking for current suggestions and feedback from the crypto community. I am trying to create the best arbitrage system for cryptocurrency. My system is great at finding deals I am not here to sell it but to present it to the Bitcoin talk community. It checks for arbitrage opportunities every 5 minutes and the moment it passes our filters it is sent out to the user.

you have to add the transaction costs and the withdrawal costs of the exchanges to monitor potential price differences.

Where is the bids/asks book?
Caulon (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:19:01 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 06:34:58 PM by Caulon

The platform tells you at the moment an arbitrage opp occurs which exchange to buy and which to transfer to to sell. That acts as a bid/ask price. It is not like your average arbitrage system it is designed for cross-exchange

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:22:11 PM by Caulon

Hey guys!
If anyone want to check arbitrage opportunities for free, you must watch BlockchainMuffin.com.

(I don't know why this photo is so small  Undecided )

Well, don't waste your money and start doing it for free with BlockchainMuffin.com

Does your system have filters or will it lose people money? Thats disrespectful to post on my tools thread

exchange.blue

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

The platform tells you at the moment an arbitrage opp occurs which exchange to buy and which to transfer to to sell. That acts as a bid/ask price. It is not like your average arbitrage system it is designed for cross-exchange

Can you explain how can last price be used as bid/ask? I wouldn't call it accurate pricing. e.g., what if the last price of $7,000 was for 0.001 BTC, yet the next bid price is $6,500?

If I were you, I'd consider polishing that before presenting misleading info out to the public.
Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 07:37:34 PM by Caulon

How is that misleading info? It's just the best way we feel will help people participate in arbitrage opps cross-exchange and we don't even use the last price ..works just like regular bid/ask only the Buy From exchange would be the bid an the Sell On exchange would be the ask. It's designed this way because it calculates the most potential profit that way. When an alert gets sent out it is up to the user to observe the bid/ask prices between exchanges to see if the deal is something they would act on. They can use our alert filters for volume and exchanges to help them make proper decisions. It's designed to help people act fast. Also calculating the Bid on the cheaper exchange and sell on the other is the best way to spot breakouts because they are being pushed up on one and the other hasn't caught up yet. The volume alert setting alone would eliminate most of what you call as misleading info because huge spreads between bid/ask only happens on low volume exchanges.

It's main purpose is used to detect pumps and alert users to the arbitrage opps created as they occur. https://medium.com/@chasarcaulon/why-arbitrage-spreads-occur-in-cryptocurrency-and-how-to-trade-them-like-a-pro-51869422c5d5

Anyways your a competitor I am not following you online posting on your threads so have some respect please. I designed my system the best way I feel helps people arbitrage that's all.

Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Can your tool determine a potential profit by automatically calculating the fees which a user will face when buying in one exchange and selling in another?
If not, then your app is the same as many other similar tools.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

-snip-

@exchange.blue
What you mean with bid/ask book? Its clearly stated or shown on its buy and sell price. What you do seek on?

@KingScorpio
This should be added because this is one of the factor that will affect profitability but well fees nowadays was just too small this is why withdrawal fees should be the concern on here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

My opinion that the development of services like this + overall market maturity = will lead to decreasing of spreads for arbitrage trading (as more and more people will be involved trying to catch higher spreads).
exchange.blue

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

-snip-

@exchange.blue
What you mean with bid/ask book? Its clearly stated or shown on its buy and sell price. What you do seek on?

@KingScorpio
This should be added because this is one of the factor that will affect profitability but well fees nowadays was just too small this is why withdrawal fees should be the concern on here.

Okay, but we both know that most altcoins are illiquid, therefore the highest bid and lowest ask wouldn't make much sense to consider. If i see an arbitrage opportunity between binance and hitbitc for 1%, my BP (buying power) is $10,000, I go out and buy the altcoin at Binance... take it hitbtc to find out that if I was going to sell 10k worth of altcoin,  in reality I wouldn't be making that 1%, because the size of the highest bid is only 0.1 BTC, the rest of the bids are irrelevant due to higher pricing.

Majority of newbie traders would fall for this trick and cry all over your thread because the info you displayed wasn't accurate.
Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:56:08 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:20:39 PM by Caulon

My opinion that the development of services like this + overall market maturity = will lead to decreasing of spreads for arbitrage trading (as more and more people will be involved trying to catch higher spreads).

I believe the inter-exchange arbitrage market may have the most competition. So many people using bots to make 1% at any given time but the cross-exchange arbitrage opportunity you have an average of $50 million to $75 million from my research https://medium.com/@chasarcaulon/arbitrage-alerts-for-cryptocurrency-spreads-in-real-time-c982c1f63a8b that are pumped into these coins in a matter of minutes which leaves room for thousands of people to profit from. It's smart to just risk a certain amount so I stick with 7k - 40k. It does not hurt me at all. I can only handle getting so many orders filled by myself therefore it's enough for me... so people trade with various amounts it's still enough opp for everyone it's a competition whoever can act the fastest pretty much. But I never lost on any. It's more of a casual thing for me. If I happen to get an alert when it happens and Im ready I'll do it.

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:18:14 PM by Caulon

-snip-

@exchange.blue

@KingScorpio

Okay, but we both know that most altcoins are illiquid, therefore the highest bid and lowest ask wouldn't make much sense to consider. If i see an arbitrage opportunity between binance and hitbitc for 1%, my BP (buying power) is $10,000, I go out and buy the altcoin at Binance... take it hitbtc to find out that if I was going to sell 10k worth of altcoin,  in reality I wouldn't be making that 1%, because the size of the highest bid is only 0.1 BTC, the rest of the bids are irrelevant due to higher pricing.

Majority of newbie traders would fall for this trick and cry all over your thread because the info you displayed wasn't accurate.

My platform is not designed to be like any other and it is more of simply alerting you to watch a pump on one exchange and showing you the other exchange hasnt caught up yet... So by using the Selling exchange Ask price it will inform them quicker vs if I used the Sell exchanges Bid price. Because it will reach the % they selected to receive alerts faster. Therefore lets say you set an alert for IOTA/BTC at 5% arbitrage opp...by using the Ask for Sell exchange it triggers faster. And more than likely a lot of these end up pumping to 20% to 100% in some cases. So the platform is designed for speed and triggering alerts faster than other systems. If I used the Bid for Sell exchange it would trigger much slower by seconds or even minutes which make a difference.

It is smarter than using the Bid price for the Sell Exchange if you think about it because of that. My system is designed for homeruns more than anything I only become interested in price spreads of 7% or more and I don't give financial advice because I cant but if I could I would want my users to follow my strategy because it works for me. Anyways good luck with your system, we are all humans that think differently Smiley I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied. Another good thing is I had a user tell me they use the system as a pump alert and they do not even bother transferring to the Sell exchange because they caught the pump and like I said if you set alerts at 5% sometimes they go up so fast it's worth just selling it on the same exchange.

exchange.blue

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

exchange.blue

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:25:18 AM by exchange.blue

-snip-

@exchange.blue

@KingScorpio

My platform is not designed to be like any other and it is more of simply alerting you to watch a pump on one exchange and showing you the other exchange hasnt caught up yet... So by using the Selling exchange Ask price it will inform them quicker vs if I used the Sell exchanges Bid price. Because it will reach the % they selected to receive alerts faster. Therefore lets say you set an alert for IOTA/BTC at 5% arbitrage opp...by using the Ask for Sell exchange it triggers faster. And more than likely a lot of these end up pumping to 20% to 100% in some cases. So the platform is designed for speed and triggering alerts faster than other systems. If I used the Bid for Sell exchange it would trigger much slower by seconds or even minutes which make a difference.

It is smarter than using the Bid price for the Sell Exchange if you think about it because of that. My system is designed for homeruns more than anything I only become interested in price spreads of 7% or more and I don't give financial advice because I cant but if I could I would want my users to follow my strategy because it works for me. Anyways good luck with your system, we are all humans that think differently Smiley I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied. Another good thing is I had a user tell me they use the system as a pump alert and they do not even bother transferring to the Sell exchange because they caught the pump and like I said if you set alerts at 5% sometimes they go up so fast it's worth just selling it on the same exchange.

Okay, in regards to speed and efficiency of the signal ...I can see where you coming from. however, if the selling exchange is liquid enough, it would make no difference which price you choose, unless of course there is a huge gap in spread.... and that usually indicates that the spike in price is artificial.

You kind of dodged my question about "SIZE" though...If I receive an alert from you to sell 1 BITCOIN on gate.io at $7,000 @ ASK, though the highest bid is only $6,700.. don't you think you would be delivering misguided signal?? Of course there are plenty of shitcoins on binance that regularly pump and dump even up to 100%, but unless you're using a moonbot, you'd NEVER be quick enough to able to manually make that trade. When the pump takes place, it usually lasts a few minutes... so again, I don't think that you've provided real live use case.. its sounds more like WISHFUL THINKING.

when someone says "I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied" its usually the opposite... no offence though.. besides advertising here...i hope you made this thread with intention to receive some constructive feedback.. so there it goes

nowbitco.in

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

This information is informative, interesting also but many comments here for Paypal request
Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

This information is informative, interesting also but many comments here for Paypal request

Paypal and Bitcoin payments work

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

Server upgrade whats your problem dude just leave me alone my system is designed how I want it to be designed. I will now follow everything your site does and post on all your threads that seems fair since you keep harrassing me.

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

-snip-

@exchange.blue

@KingScorpio

Okay, in regards to speed and efficiency of the signal ...I can see where you coming from. however, if the selling exchange is liquid enough, it would make no difference which price you choose, unless of course there is a huge gap in spread.... and that usually indicates that the spike in price is artificial.

You kind of dodged my question about "SIZE" though...If I receive an alert from you to sell 1 BITCOIN on gate.io at $7,000 @ ASK, though the highest bid is only $6,700.. don't you think you would be delivering misguided signal?? Of course there are plenty of shitcoins on binance that regularly pump and dump even up to 100%, but unless you're using a moonbot, you'd NEVER be quick enough to able to manually make that trade. When the pump takes place, it usually lasts a few minutes... so again, I don't think that you've provided real live use case.. its sounds more like WISHFUL THINKING.

when someone says "I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied" its usually the opposite... no offence though.. besides advertising here...i hope you made this thread with intention to receive some constructive feedback.. so there it goes

Good. And my system works for me and some members who contacted me for support also told me it works for them so what you think doesnt matter.  It's not constructive feedback youre a competitor trying to make me look bad because you are worried and dont know how to co-exist. I designed my system the way I designed it and it works for my type of strategy. You keep designing your platform that is like 100 others who go after 1% gains and lose money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: