Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1020 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

The popularity of bitcoin is increasingly popular among people is a victory in itself because many people believe that bitcoin is a successful crypto currency and even became the king of all digital currencies.
yes, bitcoin is gaining in popularity and is increasingly recognized by people, because people believe that with bitcoin they can make it profitable for them, and bitcoin I think will always be the number one crypto money, and will always be the king of coins, bitcoin will always win .

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

The popularity of bitcoin is increasingly popular among people is a victory in itself because many people believe that bitcoin is a successful crypto currency and even became the king of all digital currencies.
yes, bitcoin is gaining in popularity and is increasingly recognized by people, because people believe that with bitcoin they can make it profitable for them, and bitcoin I think will always be the number one crypto money, and will always be the king of coins, bitcoin will always win .

Since Japan as the top one in terms of innovation and technology is now entering the cryptocurrency world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin will gonna win and conquer all the negative vibration. We cannot control the FUD they have their right to express but they cannot bring Bitcoin down.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

yes bitcoin will prevail, considering the past events pretty much do not like the existence of bitcoin, and various ways have been done to make the bitcoin fall and die, but the fact that bitcoin is not dead and growing so I'm sure bitcoin will win.

Sakhawat169

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

:)Obiously!As BTC's use is increasing, it is possible to win BTC's win. Smiley Smiley
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Bitcoin is the main reserve crypto currency for other altcoins, which there are already more than 2 thousand. As well as the US dollar for the world economy. Therefore, I think that bitcoin will continue to be the main crypto currency for a long time and new victories ahead of it.

Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

Bitcoin is now more advanced. Although many say bitcoin does not last long. But the fact that bitcoin still stands. Bitcoin is now in public hurry.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

BITCOIN still has over 37% of the total coin market cap but we never know in the future if all other crypto currencies will get unpegged from Bitcoin because if Bitcoin loses dominance in the market then something like Bitcoin cash takes over then we are in a bit of a problem. I do hope Bitcoin prevails over Bitcoin cash because the Bitcoin cash developers were greedy, so not sure if it is a good thing what is happening right now because of Bitcoin all the other altcoins are down for the last five months as well which has hurt a lot of investors and the crypto market in general, not bringing confidence into this young financial market. Only time will tell of course if we can see Bitcoin reign supreme again.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Yes, of course, it will win. Last couple of month bitcoin price is getting lower dramatically. Worldwide crypto analyst giving speech on this regarding issue. Obviously its a fatal matter for bitcoin holders but i will suggest them to keep patience on bitcoins current circumstances. This year many of the countries start the regulation process for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Russian govt already take decision to transfer their crypto exchanges to Switzerland until regulation process ends in their country. From my thinking i think bitcoin will gain his past track when the regulation process will end one by one in those countries. Worlds financial analysts already said that virtual currencies is going to be the change of paper note. its true that still world financial transaction continuing based on local currency but that day is not too far when Every single financial transaction in the world will be completed using bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Till then lets promote the fame of bitcoin worldwide. So bitcoin will remain.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

Bitcoin forever. Bitcoin has been declared dead many times over the past 10 years but still survives and is still at a very high price even after the crash. However, I still feel like it is a risky investment and there is no guarantee that it will last forever. I think the technology is definitely here to stay, but sometimes a better product comes after the first one. There could be altcoins that eventually unseat Bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. But I still will always hold money in Bitcoin because for now it’s a good investment for me. Indeed it wins.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

Yes Bitcoin and Blockchain can not be separated. If you want to talk about Blockchain, you have to talk about Bitcoin, and this technology is improving. Ignore opponents, Blockchain is here to stay, the implementation of which ultimately works fiat is not always, Bitcoin but certainly has the best chance.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Yes,  I believe so. Bitcoin will win from any negativity being thrown to it and will survive for long until it will show the world how great it is to be the leader of all crypto currencies. It's technology will dominate in the crypto market where altcoins will still depend on bitcoin for every price movement.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

whether bitcoin gamble, i feel this is not about win or lose. for me bitcoin is everything because bitcoin will continue to rise with the highest price above all existing altcoin, this mungikin called triumph for bitcoin... Huh Huh
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

It is detined to win. All of these people who are against bitcoin might be thinking that they don't need it but they will soon realize it's huge effect in the economy. I once ridiculed Facebook on its purpose but look where it is now.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...

I think bitcoin will win all of the challenges because bitcoin is powerful and it has many supporters and the supporters will protect bitcoin against the people who spread fake news. The technology is improving so I think the block chain and the bitcoin will be better and it will rise. If we support bitcoin, it will overcome all the challenges.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

It is detined to win. All of these people who are against bitcoin might be thinking that they don't need it but they will soon realize it's huge effect in the economy. I once ridiculed Facebook on its purpose but look where it is now.

I'm a little confused if why some people are against cryptocurrency since Bitcoin  gives potential profits and ease to used. With this journey, being against all odds I know that Bitcoin will win. They will realize sooner that bitcoin improves many lives.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

yes bitcoin will prevail, considering the past events pretty much do not like the existence of bitcoin, and various ways have been done to make the bitcoin fall and die, but the fact that bitcoin is not dead and growing so I'm sure bitcoin will win.

Yes bitcoin wins bitcoin will not die. Despite of many trials  and obstacles like banning and fake news, bitcoin is recovering, still exist and still dominating cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will not die because many people believes at bitcoin, supports bitcoin and trust bitcoin that's why they invest at bitcoin.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

of course bitcoin will always be a winner because bitcoin has a very limited ttoal supply and bitcoin also has a very high demand so bitcoin prices have excellent potential.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
New_Balance
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Sure btc will win!
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

In my opinion, I believe the bitcoin will still win despite the fact that many countries have banned bitcoin. It's because its price is still expensive even if the price is still unstable. But there is still a lot of hope and try to make bitcoin not fall down the price.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Will bitcoin win?
bitcoin has now won, from my observations bitcoin has won among the public, many people who like bitcoin, in terms of bitcoin investment are also in demand and investments in bitcoin continue to increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: