Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1024 times)
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

Bitcoin will win because of its good benefits. And no wonder it will be more known to all countries. It will win because many people uses bitcoin because of its benefits they can get.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...

Bitcoin is really revolutionary product and have potential to change the world.
Bitcoin gives everyone the chance to succeed and change their own life, become financially independent.
Still, it is difficult to give long-term prediction, which will happen with bitcoin in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

I have the same opinion as you, I believe in a day not far away bitcoin will be accepted by many governments and allow it as other currencies, and people will know about it as well as its price will be better than the current
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Time will tell.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...

Hi there salahcryptowin! It could be ignorance, denial, acceptance and fulfillment. Those factors are the level of people getting into bitcoin. But once youre in, it will be hard to turn it back specially when you are earning. And most of the time it did. If there are lot of people who believe in bitcoin, there are a lot of people wanting to buy one; once the demand goes up, the price will definitely goes up as well. At the end a big win to bitcoin.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Now only victory ...
bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency until now with negative news and bad bitcoin badcoin continues to grow, the problem of triumph I do not think that I know bitcoin managed to get a place to grow that many interested investors bitcoin will grow more rapidly in the future
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

bitcoin will win because bitcoin is new technology innovation.. no one can defeat technology.. so i think technology will win Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

There should have much informative info about your concern.
Anyway, bitcoin will actually win the fight against all unbelieving fake fake news about bitcoin. Even though it will crash, ibdo believed that it will recover again. That's how I view bitcoin in my world crypto understanding.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Now only victory ...

Yes, I am sure. The bitcoin will win if the demand of crypto grow higher, then the price will rise and more stable. I believe it.
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

yes bitcoin is the winner, let the people who mock about bitcoin is wrong, bitcoin is the digital currency that brings a better future,
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

No doubt. Bitcoin will be everywhere and always! The modern system will collapse. This is a revolution and we will win!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

of course bitcoin will win, why do you think some wants to ban bitcoin , it is because its more advantageous than others which post a very high demand when more people get into it. also bitcoin is already starting to gain and establish a strong name to many people.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

people who underestimate bitcoin probably regretting their decission because they hate bitcoin but in fact bitcoin can help many people from financial side and i'm pretty sure they also suprised with development of bitcoin currently however bitcoin already fliped some people predictions with became the most popular of cryptocurrencies and i do agree with OP opinion that bitcoin is win against the bitcoin haters
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

Now only victory ...

Yes, bitcoin will still be a winner, bitcoin will have many users because of the benefits that are in bitcoin, and will be more popular in the future.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Bitcoin will win for the better and for good. If we are talking about the advantages of bitcoin it is in the highest form because bitcoin has the capacity to uphold the life of a person. The firmly progress of bitcoin is in our hand. If bitcoin will boom it is surely win for better.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin will be a winner forever because my bitcoin is strong and nobody will rival bitcoin, let alone bitcoin has always been the best in many people's eyes, so I'm sure bitcoin has a sense of triumph.
I'm sure bitcoin is forever a winner and hard to match with altcoin or other coin coins.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Will be not big affect and more negative for bitcoin was banned in India, there are many person using bitcoin and will be more transaction in daily of bitcoin around the world. Although india have banned bitcoin for transaction in their country, there are many way to make trade and get profit from bitcoin. they can use another exchange to withdraw their bitcoin by change to another digital money like paypal, payza or perfect money. Bitcoin never can’t stop by everyone.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

BTC is winning, it has been very successful in the virtual money market
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Bitcoin can always overcome various challenges and win in all circumstances, already several times bitcoin get a tough test but always successful and win.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

Bitcoin can always overcome various challenges and win in all circumstances, already several times bitcoin get a tough test but always successful and win.
Bitcoin is nice and strong I always like bitcoin because bitcoin is a winner for all coins, let alone bitcoin is very useful and useful for many people and bitcoin always gives big advantage.
Bitcoin will be unmatchable by other coin coins even in the market or while investing bitcoin is always on the wind so bitcoin must be the winner.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Bitcoin has the first-mover advantage, which is very powerful and often underestimated. Having this advantage does not make it invincible, but it gives the network enormous leverage, such as having the most widely recognized brand name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: