Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:48:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1024 times)
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Haha, I like it the way you referred those points here. Yes they have tried to crucify the bitcoin in many possible ways and yet we are here with bitcoin still working with full nodes and making its progress through the time. The day wont be far when he lightening network issue will be resolved for the bitcoin itself and then users will grow double in number for BTC alone. Already the BTC dominance is more than 35% by this time and it proves that there is huge number of investors into it.

Government or financial body can not ignore this fact and they have to take out some middle way out to sort things up. They will otherwise they will face the public democracy all over the globe.
maslovp

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

It has also survived and grown strongly even after so many accusations from different people. I think it will only get stronger with time as more and more people start using it.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

I am not sure if Bitcoin will win. I still feel like it is a risky investment and there is no guarantee that it will last forever. I think the technology is definitely here to stay, but sometimes a better product comes after the first one.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Bitcoin has being striving through challenges faced by financial institutes, governments and others, to actually truncate its existence. Overtime, the digital currency has proven its strength and resilience to keep being in existence, despite all odds against it, and with the blockchain technology backing it up.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

For me, I consider Bitcoin is always a win and for almost 10 years it is in operation, it had attracted millions of supporters around the world. Many of the people consider that bitcoin is a win since they were able to gain sufficient profit from their investments, others were in bitcoin mining, trading and the most common is gaining token reward through joining bounty campaign where they earn without any investment needed.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

Mockers are the normal group of people to block the victory that everyone wanted to achieve, I used the word "block" because mockers can possibly lessen the strength of the momentum from the very effort of the achiever but at the end the power of opposition has nothing to do and accept the victory of what they don't like. That is why time will come that bitcoin's unbelievers will have no chance except to accept its success.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

In time Bitcoin will win.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Let's be honest, no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so there are two possibilities. It will disrupt the traditional infrastructure of payment industry and the way we live today financially. On the other hand, it might fail with a great bang. However, the choice is ours and I think instead of wasting the time of such non-constructive criticism, we should contribute to making it better and these efforts will pay off down the road in the form of success.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

Bitcoin will never lose. Bitcoin will stay with us for a long time.
In the future we will see the name of many local bitcoins.
The Blockchain system has allowed us to enter a new era. Thanks to this system, technology has taken a new step.
Crypto money will continue to be traded on stock market sites.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and would be the most likely to be the center stage in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and would still be improving in the upcoming years. Bitcoin would be better than ever especially with many people having their own visions that can raise bitcoin up. Even though bitcoin has its ups and downs and has a volatile nature, bitcoin is still the center stage and the base of cryptos. I think Bitcoin will win.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...

it would be interested to see what Ghandi would have to really say about Bitcoin. But yes, the pressure in mass media is huge to present bitcoin as bubble and try to claim it's dead with every opportunity.
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

I think the block chain technology will explode in the next few years. The government and banks always think bitcoin is a bubble, never see their positive attitude to encryption. I don't think it is necessary to care too much about the voices of doubt. As long as the more people like bitcoin, the more bits will win.
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

One of my greatest nightmares is that I may wake up one morning and the bank says I have no money. How would I prove that I do? So I think Bitcoin is an exciting new technologies. Definitely bitcoin will win
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

YES I'm sure for that if bitcoin will be win and be good. I'm believed bitcoin will stay with us for a long time,because we all know about future of bitcoin is very bright.it has been very successful in the virtual money market
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Bitcoin will win for the better and for good. If we are talking about the advantages of bitcoin it is in the highest form because bitcoin has the capacity to uphold the life of a person. The firmly progress of bitcoin is in our hand. If bitcoin will boom it is surely win for better.
But within a few days, it will be spread all over the world.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...
Yes, bitcoin has shown itself well in recent years, well rose from such a pit that in a nightmare to imagine even scary, but it's certainly all jokes, and so really good showed itself. Smiley Grin

Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

I think that Bitcoin will win because it is more popular that other.With Bitcoin we can make money.I am very happy that I can make money with Bitcoin.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Yes, I think Bitaken will win when we will only show its benefits and benefits and contributions to the blockchain people. Bitcoin has improved my life and I am now financially stable. I think Bitcoin will be accepted across the country and will be used legally throughout the country. As a result, Bitcoin will succeed its purpose and win.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Definitely bitcoin will win all over the cryptoworld. No other cryptocurrency can compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. And very soon across the world bitcoin will get its own market and it will rule over the digital world.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best coin in the crypto world. I think it can win any difficulty. It has great potential and great value too. In future the price of bitcoin will be rising and it will reach on a good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: