Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin win?  (Read 1017 times)
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Bitcoin is batter for me and my relative family members . If we are talking about the advantages of bitcoin it is in the highest value in crypto world.  That is the only one crypto currency in the world. So that is win.
No, that isn’t enough. Win against altcoin? Are you delusioning? Altcoin peasant is not a match for Bitcoin, it’s altcoin who is aiming for the position of Bitcoin. Bitcoin's enemy is the government that rejects it, the banks and the naysayers who actually unneeded to enter into this venture.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

We know the fact that Bitcoin will never win to fiat but we hope that it last forever.It has a lot of benefits that need other people to experience.For me having Bitcoin is very helpful especially in my financial situation and it gives me freedom to work.I hope in the near future Bitcoin is one of the currency that used by many people.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Nobody can destroy bitcoin, although now bitcoin price is very dump. I believe bitcoin never end, it will must be win with in short time. It is the number one crypto all over the crypto world.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

I think cryptocurrency or bitcoin already win when bitcoin shocking the world and bitcoin price reaching $19k. Firstly, many peoples pesimistic about cryptocurrency and many of them said bitcoin or crypto is scam but what happen now, many investment firm start to invest on cryptomarket

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Bitcoin will definitely win, it hasn't done anything for the the last almost ten years but win, win over all the issues and challenges thrown its way because some people are afraid of it, they are afraid that they will be replaced by Bitcoin, afraid that they cannot control this innovation, they cannot manipulate it in a way that will serve their interests. They make Bitcoin look bad in the eyes of the people, spread false news just to create FUDs and be able to hurt its value, but Bitcoin is always rising up from every fall, better and stronger than before, that it why more and more people still believe and trust it and its technology.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Bitcoin can always overcome various challenges and win in all circumstances, already several times bitcoin get a tough test but always successful and win.
Yes it is true what you say is that great bitcoin falam all things because bitcoin always skip every challenge so bitcoin start stable again in terms of price maupu in market bitcoin start to appear leadership spirit and a bitcoin victory aura is visible than other coin.
Bitcoin is always coveted many people including myself always win and ahead of other coins because I know that bitcoin is very useful and profitable then from me and also those who follow bitcoin always crave bitcoin even like bitcoin until whenever.
shahidul8608

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I think Bitcoin will win for the better and for good cryp.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

I dont know about win but bitcoin will definitely accepted by the the common joe in many countries soon, regardless of being as an investment or a property like Russia declared it.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrency already win and bitcoin will always be in the top because there so many people support bitcoin and no one will destroy with bitcoin

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Bitcoin already won from different criticism and back to back detraction of bitcoin haters. A lot of trials come across the way of bitcoin, a lot of dumps but still bitcoin stand strong and still a strongest and valuable digital currency in crypto world. Maybe it is impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat money but it it the best investment online and very useful for every bitcoin believer.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Every great thing must go through some ups and down situation to reach its goal, bitcoin is also running through the same situation its prove that it will definitely going to win and reach the summit of success.
krasik

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

There is a hope that he will win. But hope dies last. The course is very scary. But I hope all the same ....
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

I believe one day bitcoin will go forward as well as bitcoin forum will be global, bitcoin forum enthusiasts him a lot and also a good bitcoin forum at work right by the community.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

If we are talking about the current situation of bitcoin in the market,where it is grow up and down,bitcoin will always win,and remain as the higher rank in the crypto world. Volatility is the nature of bitcoin,no one crypto will overcome it,that's why it always surely win.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Yes I believe bitcoin will win and survived the ups and down of the market because of its features.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Yes, bitcoin will always be at the top. And it will win by the people who really support within. Maybe it goes down but it will never be lose from that way. Bitcoin will have more of life from so many years pass before, so no one can never be said that bitcoin will lose.

Yes bitcoin will win and always stays in the top by the help of many people who are using this transaction for our own good. For bitcoin to win, we must really need to help this and make bitcoin better than other. Maybe sometimes bitcoin goes down but it will never lose its popularity. Bitcoin will help many people in the next generation.
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Bitcoin will always win on its way, even though now the price is down it does not matter to me, because I understand it is only for a while, and will come the time that will be awaited.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Similar to what Gandhi said
At first, they ignored the Bitcoin, then ridiculed him for "how a digital coin does not have a physical presence" to be a substitute for paper currency and a system called the Blockchain, an alternative not only to the banks but to the entire institutions, then they fought him and tried to cast suspicion in the ranks of those who pursued him To 20 thousand dollars in less than ten years from the way he described the bubble and the closing of the trading platforms and then enter the market and try to control it as it is now.
Now only victory ...

I think bitcoin will win, Even the value of bitcoin unstable the trust of investors and members continue. Bitcoin prove that even in the lowest part of bitcoin, He can increase and level up to the next level. Maybe fiat can't replace bitcoin and bitcoin is number one in crypocurrency industry and the coming years of bitcoin will be great years.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

It can be said that way, because bitcoin is the main coin or it can be said that bitcoin is the oldest coin. Although bitcoin prices are currently down it does not need to worry because over time bitcoin prices will rise little by little.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

It is enough to see the profits of bitcoins for each year, and it will be clear that bitcoin can not lose. The profit this year was already quite high even at the current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: