Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1769 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Bitcoin is not used for long term investment. Long term investment will cause you a budget deficit because the price of a bitcoin is too big. Long-term investment for those who have a lot of capital and want to make a great investment, you should carefully consider your strategy.
I think bitcoin should only be used for short-term investment, say will bring more profits for you and will be less risky.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

yes I agree bitcoin is for long term investment, we can not make profit in short time and bitcoin price increase is very slowly. if we want to get a lot of profit we must be patient especially in difficult times like now. in this condition the people fear if bitcoin price will continue to decrease then they sell their btc and lose their money, that's why we should be able to control our emotions so we do not panic selling.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

Bitcoin is really unpredictable and it is really hard to predict when it increase so all you need to do is to wait until bitcoin goes up then its your time to sell it. For me it's not a long term investment it is just for a short invesment. If you want to have a long investment just invest with properties. Just saying.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
It all depends on your strategy, needs and unwanted events, originally planned that they are after the long term of holding but due to some factors that may influence your own decisions and thinking about investing, you decided to go for another altcoin by cutting some of your bitcoin then trade to another promising coin which in the present is the best opportunity to buy cause all crypto is cheap right now, another factor is that the need for the money due to some unwanted happenings or there's an unwanted shortage of money trigerring to cashout, you need to be mentally and financially ready in order to hold a long term fluctuating asset.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is for long term investment.Its good to hold bitcoin then wait for the high price of bitcoin to sell. We can have a good profit if we can wait for the expensive price of bitcoin. Many bitcoiners are rich now created by bitcoin.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

As we all know Bitcoin is leading coin in the market,Bitcoin acceptance is widening over all the globe and it has bright future.This is good time to invest and gain Bitcoin as we can accuse now its price is low as compare to past,It is expected Bitcoin will hit on peak.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

It is so awful that after so many years of existence also people need to be explained about the bitcoin and its ultimate fate. Most of them will never ever understand that it is very very important to hold bitcoin for long terms if you really want something out of it. Bitcoin is decentralised, we are the pope responsible for its volatility who always keep buying and selling of the bitcoin in very inappropriate manner and this what defines the moves of bitcoin. So why make complaints about the bitcoin if we can actually find it very fortunate to trade the way we want and hold it as far as we could go in our life. You need to have rich life ? Then keep patience and you will have it. Its that simple I guess.  Cheesy
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

I believe on you mate, which is bitcoin is not for short term because of its prices that always fluctuate time on time. So much better to hold it for long run and wait for the spike if you want to gain more profits on it. 'cause you might lose your profits if you sell on lose . Keep believing on its promises and decline those who always saying "sell, sell, sell " and make your own strategy with it. Because being lack of knowledge is the common cuases people to panic sell.. Just keep it up and don't mind if the price always dump 'cause it's just a temporary  circumstances. just hold it to obtain good return on it. 
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

You utterly are right. People, including me, need to be patient when they are holding bitcoin. But you know, most of them are in need of money. That is why they sell at a low price. It is not a matter of when to sell or they are clueless about when is the right time to sell.

It is just that when they are in need of money, they just sell whether at low or high price. The annoying part is that they complain afterwards. I do not complain. You should be responsible and live your life without any regret.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
I agree, with the bitcoin price skyrocketing last year, it has gotten real popular and a lot of people who were using and holding bitcoin got a real good amount of money, the popularity of bitcoin brought with it many new people who are looking to become rich, who have no idea how the market work they just throw their money and as soon as the price goes down they start complaining about how bitcoin is bad and dead and they lost their money, cryptocurrency is a patience game, people haven't been able to make millions of it in a night, they waited and wait and they supported bitcoin when no one did and they have got the fruit of their labors, and if you don't have the patience to do like them than it is not the place for you.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

There will be. If you got in early and thinking of long hold, its ok, nothing to be worried about. History Repeat It Self So, it can cross $20k again once we get rid of TO THE MOON every time. After tax season, we gonna charge back uptrend.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Yeah BTC is not for everyone i don't recommend BTC to newbies that invest only little on it cause that will leave you a scar or a taste of little experience in trading that may stuck or leave you no choice but to HOLD until you profit. As the OP says BITCOIN is for strong people that can take risks,if you're gonna risk it anyways then be ready  for the consequences.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

bitcoin is BETTER for long term investment or maybe we can call it easier but it is not just for long term. you can trade it and make a good amount of profit daily, as day traders do. it depends on your strategy and most importantly depends on what you are most comfortable with. some people don't like day trading at all, but not liking or not being able to do it doesn't mean it can not be done.
and of course there is always the risk of this type of trading because of exchanges, some people don't like taking this type of risk.

Only Bitcoin
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile currency, so it is very risky for short-term investment. It is more likely that you have to suffer losses, if you day-trade. It would be more suitable for a longer period of time.

Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

I agree with you. after the fall of the market my friend said that everything, the bubble burst and that now bitcoin will not recover from such a fall, but I believe that it will still rise in price so do not sell it
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
I am sure people who invested at 10-20K levels don't share the same opinion as you.
There will be. If you got in early and thinking of long hold, its ok, nothing to be worried about. History Repeat It Self So, it can cross $20k again once we get rid of TO THE MOON every time. After tax season, we gonna charge back uptrend.
All indicators are saying that bitcoin won't reach 20K again. But yeah, ignore all facts, all charts, data and believe it will reach 20K again. Just to remind you that bitcoin is dropping since that 20K level from December. Or January. Whatever.
Believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I see.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile currency, so it is very risky for short-term investment. It is more likely that you have to suffer losses, if you day-trade. It would be more suitable for a longer period of time.

Long term will always be the best specially to those who don't have much time to see the market. Bitcoin is dumping but it doesn't mean it will not go up anymore, just wait for at least 3mos and bitcoin will surely on top again, almost coins are dumping this is a major correction but great coins will survive.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Actually bitcoin could also for short term, but the price is moved too fast and some beginners could not follow the movement, so it's better to think btc as long term investment, so there are no big pressure for the investors and from time to time the btc users keep on expanding and causing the price to go up, the investors just need to avoid hearing the FUD news and be patience
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

That's true mate, for me I never doubted bitcoin I am only sad now because the price will become lower and lower. Yes, I know that bitcoin will rise again that day will come again soon and all tokens and coins will going to arise again I really encourage my self that there is always great tomorrow for all tokens and coins, common guys it just a Dump there is also Pump Smiley
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Bitcoin can be alot of investment you can long term it which is the safest and the less riskiest but you can do is margin it which means you will trade it because that means you grow you xbt while also making money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: