Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1771 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1121
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

I don't think that people will invest Bitcoin for long terms as far as I known they will surely drew their plans against the price drop. They will realize that there is definitely a patience to long term investments.  I ignore much posts regarding on bitcoins investment whatever the facts that the bubble price on the market they can't reach it until it move fast last year.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

Bitcoin can be a short term but It will depend upon the timing that will favors you in the market in which you could sell high and buy low but mostly the trend is in favor now for a long term as we can see the whole market now is very unpredictable too that we could not say when it will really to stabilize that after we see all green then after a few days it becomes all red again and vice versa.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gary.bell

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

The history is showing us that investing in bitcoin in long term is a good decision. Many people that invested in bitcoin are rich now. It is also the less riskiest choice.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
Investment in bitcoin is undoubtedly fruitful if it is for long term. History of bitcoin reveals that it's price doubles or triples after few montgs. As a result, investment in bitcoin for a long term is better than any other crypto currency.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Of course Bitcoin long term investment. And no doubt that it will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price. But now we see simple correction. We should just wait for the end of it.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

Yeah but no one knows if that is really gonna happen at some point, a few months ago there was a fever of "bitcoin at $100k"

Of course Bitcoin long term investment. And no doubt that it will growth ten times minimum from this levels of price. But now we see simple correction. We should just wait for the end of it.

Now everybody wants to get out because it is a "bubble" That is a shame, i believe on it, but not because of the profit.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term

Bitcoin is not lost when you are still hodling but until you sell it off at a losing price, thats when you say you lost your bitcoin investment. However is the price, is better to hodl and not to sell for lose, in fear when price is dropping.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

As we all know Bitcoin is leading coin in the market,Bitcoin acceptance is widening over all the globe and it has bright future.This is good time to invest and gain Bitcoin as we can accuse now its price is low as compare to past,It is expected Bitcoin will hit on peak.

No other digital coin or any other physical asset is better than bitcoin if we talk about them as long term investment. As you said, it is the best so far and would remain so. Due to bitcoin, we have seen children becoming rich and many people have been able to change their financial status too. It is capable of touching high targets within weeks which is the main reason behind it grabbing the interest of smart people from all over the world.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Bitcoin is not lost when you are still hodling but until you sell it off at a losing price, thats when you say you lost your bitcoin investment. However is the price, is better to hodl and not to sell for lose, in fear when price is dropping.
Bitcoin is a very long-term investment channel because the cryptocurrency and bitcoin markets are at the onset of a new financial market so there will be a lot of volatility going on so you should see Bitcoin as a long-term investment to not be worried when the market goes bad. I believe in bitcoin and the future of the cryptocurrency market.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Patient is always an answers to all things including bitcoin trading and the rest. Many people that bought and hold bitcoin in 2016 had a testimonies in the year 2017 ending because the price of bitcoin then was more than fourth times what they invested. We should always be patient oh in trading.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

With all the threads about price, and why bitcoin is low, and should you sell or buy or hold... I would say that in a simple way you gave the best advice possible on how to deal with bitcoin. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a long term investment, and people buying now, despite doing it at $20k or $7k, should wait at least for 2020. This should be more than enough time for LN to be completely implemented, for better user interfaces to be created, for regulation to gain some track, and for adoption to start happening. Let's not forget about the halve in 2020, that normally boosts price up as well.

So yes, jut buy the coins, forget about them, and re-evaluate your investment in 2 years from now.
Not saying it can't go wrong, because no one knows, but it's a good time frame for a lot of reasons, and I think it's the best strategy to invest in BTC.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

people usually want short term investment with huge profit so i don't think all of people will agreed with long term purposse because they want instant profit especially in bitcoin but indeed if people buy bitcoin for long term holders then the price possible will higher than now because the demand are more high rather than the supply
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

The history is showing us that investing in bitcoin in long term is a good decision. Many people that invested in bitcoin are rich now. It is also the less riskiest choice.
The people who made money with the investment in bitcoin made those when the price was really low,is it possible now to make that kind of profit,it is possible but not that easy like in the past because the price is over $7k and it is not that easy to get a huge amount of coins at this price to make a heavy profit like in the past.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

of course, BTC is the best coin in the world and it is not suitable for short time. you can see, there are too many people sell in panic and they have loosen their coins

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

I invest in Bitcoin long term, but I can see times when you can justify selling. For example, if you bought earlier in 2017 and then saw the price make a huge gain to close to $20,000, you could have sold for a really good profit. Then you could have waited for the drop to buy back much cheaper. I think if you can time the big increases and corrections, there is room to make some decent profit short term.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

I invest in Bitcoin long term, but I can see times when you can justify selling. For example, if you bought earlier in 2017 and then saw the price make a huge gain to close to $20,000, you could have sold for a really good profit. Then you could have waited for the drop to buy back much cheaper. I think if you can time the big increases and corrections, there is room to make some decent profit short term.
It is not that easy to determine how long a rally will go and when we will see the correction ,last year it was an anomaly when it comes to bitcoin rally as the price was going up without any breaks and i expect the rally would stop at five thousand and sold my coins thinking to purchase at a later time ,i made many sell orders before that too expecting a correction but the price went up till twenty thousand,i am sure no one really thought that the price will touch those valuations in this short period.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

OK, I totally agree with you, investing in bitcoin should be a long term investment, which will help us get big profits. But not everyone has the same mindset, many want to make huge profits in the shortest possible time, this is unlikely when the market is red as it is now, short-term investment do not invest in bitcoin. So, invest in bitcoin then we have to be patient, buy and hold bitcoin for at least 2 years, we will be profitable.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

The analysis is for reference only and I accept no responsibility whatsoever for your account or property.

ANALYSIS BTC / USD DATE 19 MARCH 18/18/2018

I. WEEKLY ANALYSIS (W1)
1. Opening last week at $ 9525 and BTC slightly increasing to $ 9900 then dropping to the low at $ 7240 and quickly rebounding and closing the week at $ 8200 (data recorded on Bitfinex) .
2. Thus, looking at weekly candle we see the force bottom catching around $ 7200 is very large and the trading volume last week was quite high and closed red candle and no sign of reversing. Looking at the pulling force we also see that the purchase volume is quite strong but still not gaining the upper hand when closing red candles last week did not account for ½ body candles. This proves that the selling force is still very strong and the buying power is only a temporary bottom fishing.
3. Logic 1 green candle alternates 1 red candle on the W1 frame has been broken and is currently appearing two consecutive red candles.Therefore, we expect another logic appears and may happen cycles 3 candlesticks or 1 green candle 2 red candles. Therefore, this week if the increase then next week down and this week can fall always under these two logic. Therefore, if we consider the candle logic, the downward trend is not over. Looking a bit further on the Vol, every two trees drop sharply will appear a rising candle. Thus, in the second logical reasoning, if this week creates a green candle, it will be more logical than a red candle, and if this week's volatility is not strong with the candlestick increasing, next week will continue to decrease with logic 1 Blue candles 2 red candles.
4. The price is below the Bollinger Bands, the Bands are wishing to go down, the middle bands are moving sideways and the bands below are down, the down trend is not strong. However, when the sideways were broken when two red candles appeared, the Bollinger bands would approach the lower bands.
5. Considering the ichimoku of the W1 frame, we see that Senkou span A and Senkou Span B are hugging and the ability to cut down to form the future red cloud is very high. It has been a long time since the red cloud has formed on the W1 frame. After the Tenkan-sen cut down the first Kijun-sen, this time the red Kumo clusters formed. This is a bad signal for BTC. We continue to look further, Chikou span is lying on the shelf and the price in the cloud still support the rising trend of the BTC. Thus, following the cyclical decline of Tenkan-sen, the next week the possibility of Tenkan-sen no longer wished to go down but will pass, Kijun-sen in the coming weeks will go up. As such, the price will not be anchored around the Tenkan-sen anymore and the direction of the price up again. If we think about Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen, there is a price rivalry and the price will go in one direction so that the two lines return in the same direction. Therefore, the trend under the ichimoku is still the sideway.
The ADX is 26.6 and the DI is 21.5. The trend is still unclear and ADX is going down, so it is necessary for the strong ADX to go down below 20 and then back up to clamp with DI + or DI- then the price will go in a very strong direction. At this time, this indicator signals Sideway.
7. Stoch 2% K and% D cut down and have not fallen into oversold should Stoch is down pressure continues.
The MACD is declining and the histogram is rising. Therefore, no signal of MACD increased again.
9. Money flow MFI is 24. If this cash flow below 20 will appear bottom fishing force. Therefore, cash flow will continue to decrease because the MFI slope is quite good.

• CONCLUSION: Many indicators are signaling BTC on this time frame is Sideway. So, the trend is not clear but the longer time, the selling force will decrease.

II. DAILY ANALYSIS (D1)
Yesterday, the BTC opened at $ 7838 and dropped sharply to $ 7,740 and saw a very strong bottom fishing effort and closed up at $ 8200 (on the Bitfinex).
2. Thus, the trading volume is very large with the price increase strongly. This is usually the bottom end of the trend. It can be argued that because the candle creates a very strong leg, it can be said that it is a Hammer or Pinbar candle. If you add more red candles, you will see a strong buying power. However, looking at the candle today has not the shadow of the candle should be reduced to create the lower shadow before rising again.
3. Usually on the second day of week, the probability of BTC increases quite high. Looking at the previous candle line, there were also two times of reversal candles and all failed and March 11 and 15. But yesterday was different when candlesticks and trading volume appeared. big (this is the trick and threat from the past so no one would buy when repeating this case). Therefore, it is possible that BTC will continue to increase today.
4. Consider the Bollinger bands we see the bands under open, the bands between the slope are quite large and the bands on the horizontal. As such, Bollinger Bands are still declining. However, this area approached the lower bands and a reversal candle occurred, so the price could approach the Bollinger Bands' intermediate band before confirming the upward or falling back around $ 9500.
5. We continue to look at Ichimoku. So the future red cloud formed, Tenkan-sen lying under Kijun-sen plus Chikou span below

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

We know that bitcoin is good for longterm and for sure those people who already invested or bought bitcoin last few years ago are now haply because they can earn a lot of profit.  Because they bought bitcoin when the price is very cheap.  If you buy bitcoin now and hold it for few years for sure you will gain a lot of profit in the future.  You need to patient and for sure you will see the good result.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Bitcoin price increases and decreases very quickly, so it is not always suitable for short-term and day-trading. It would be more suitable and safe, if you invest for long-term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: