Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1771 times)
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Quote from: Javi_Anibarro on March 18, 2018, 03:51:40 AM
the question is,did they do some research before investing their money on it ? or did they know about the fact that its price can change at anytime because it's very easy to get manipulated by people ?
if they know about it,they should have make a plan if something goes wrong.

Yes, there must have a plan.  For me I would rather have a plan so that my heardearned money will not come to waste.  I will hold 50% of it and the other 50%, I will invest.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

Bitcoin price increases and decreases very quickly, so it is not always suitable for short-term and day-trading. It would be more suitable and safe, if you invest for long-term.

That doesn't quite line up really well though. Day traders make profit from these daily fluctuations so if btc does just that, then it should be good for day trading. The thing is it's not. Significant btc movement often happen over a period of time so it's hard to day trade with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Bitcoin is both short term and long term because you can trade it and profitable but at the same time you can still hodl and and when you hodl it it's profitable but of course trading is more profitable than holding.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

Bitcoin price increases and decreases very quickly, so it is not always suitable for short-term and day-trading. It would be more suitable and safe, if you invest for long-term.

That doesn't quite line up really well though. Day traders make profit from these daily fluctuations so if btc does just that, then it should be good for day trading. The thing is it's not. Significant btc movement often happen over a period of time so it's hard to day trade with it.
Well I think according to me day trading is  not advisable because it takes time and patience to increase in bitcoin price, for me there is nothing better than bitcoin now if you are well patient guy, you are saying day trading is good, then yes it is but only on the behalf of risk I think it is good to trade for long time no need to sell your bitcoin for some profit at the dump price, as according to my own experience I suggest you to trust and involve only long time trading.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

Bitcoin is not used for long term investment. Long term investment will cause you a budget deficit because the price of a bitcoin is too big. Long-term investment for those who have a lot of capital and want to make a great investment, you should carefully consider your strategy.
I think bitcoin should only be used for short-term investment, say will bring more profits for you and will be less risky.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been falling sharply for many consecutive days, and now there are signs of recovery after the G20 summit. I think these are very positive signals and we can absolutely believe that bitcoin will come back and raise the price strongly. I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin and keep it long.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

Bitcoin is not used for long term investment. Long term investment will cause you a budget deficit because the price of a bitcoin is too big. Long-term investment for those who have a lot of capital and want to make a great investment, you should carefully consider your strategy.
I think bitcoin should only be used for short-term investment, say will bring more profits for you and will be less risky.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been falling sharply for many consecutive days, and now there are signs of recovery after the G20 summit. I think these are very positive signals and we can absolutely believe that bitcoin will come back and raise the price strongly. I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin and keep it long.
I think bitcoin will really rise soon so then if we say long term investment, maybe it is not kind of a long term because bitcoin is said to be a high on volatility and it's price may rise and fall in a verry short period of time, that is why i believe that bitcoin can really give us a huge return if we are going to invest on it even in a short period or a long term investment. I believe that if we have patience we can really gain a huge amount of profit.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Bitcoin can be used for short term investment and short term growth as the value is too high now and the revenue  can be retrieven shortly.  We have other altcoins which are cheaper. Get into coinmarketcap.com and split your invest and choose the right  coins to invest comparing with each coin.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

Thanks for explaining about this one. Generally, people who invested into bitcoin are the ones who are not knowledgeable about its nature and process. They just invested due to the media hyping bitcoin and providing a positive light to it. In reality, bitcoin's volatility is a normal occurrence and phenomenon, as its price may change from seconds.
Personally, investing into bitcoin whether for short/long-term depends on the financial status and need of an individual. The returns on the investment typically depend on its situation on the market, especially when you consider latest news and updates. I have seen people realize profits due to investing short-term but the situation is hypothetical and rare.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

I think this is just a start of bitcoin era. All spheres, especially finance system transform to digital technologies. That's why bitcoin will be more powerful and develop as a payment tool and investment asset next 20 years. I am absolutely sure that Bitcoin is good long term investment with high rentability.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile currency, so it is very risky for short-term investment. It is more likely that you have to suffer losses, if you day-trade. It would be more suitable for a longer period of time.

Long term will always be the best specially to those who don't have much time to see the market. Bitcoin is dumping but it doesn't mean it will not go up anymore, just wait for at least 3mos and bitcoin will surely on top again, almost coins are dumping this is a major correction but great coins will survive.
I have always considered bitcoin to be for long term investments because of the price that can be benefited from it. And although the price of bitcoin is dropping i have never doubted it, i know that after a few months of dropping it will just burst and rise again. The votality of bitcoin is another reason why i consider it for long term.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
We can all see the potential of bitcoin in comparison with other currencies, such as volume, liquidity, and security are all great. Also the bitcoin price is also very high, bitcoin is limited coin and can only dig to find, because of the scarcity that has pushed the price of bitcoin up. At the moment bitcoin prices are so great that you can buy.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

I fully support your opinion, investing in bitcoin must be a long term investment. Because the bitcoin market fluctuates and changes hour by minute. If we invest in the short term, it is difficult for us to make a profit, even a loss. So investing in bitcoin requires a lot of patience and long-term investment to make a profit. As we have seen, the bitcoin price is still fairly low at present, but it is starting to show good signals after the G20. I believe in the coming time, the price of bitcoin will start to increase, predicted by the end of this year bitcoin price may be higher than $ 20,000. So we should invest in bitcoin right now when prices are low, this will be a long term investment that will bring us good life in the next few years.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term

Perhaps most of the people are truly lossing their investment in short term because they want quick profit but investment is too risky so we need proper research and strategy to avoid lossing our money in investment, i know bitcoin is good for long term investment.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
Every crypto coin has its own specialty and has certain characteristics because of which the investors invest their money into that coin. Bitcoin is no doubt the best of all the coins when you talk about investing your money into the world of the crypto currencies for longer period. bitcoin can surely make you rich if you keep on holding your bitcoins for longer period.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I think people who invest in Bitcoin nowadays think when they buy Bitcoin, they’d gain profits almost instantly because that’s what happened to some during late last year. But it does not work that way, and Bitcoins price constantly fluctuates, so if you want to earn more profits; hold bitcoin for longer term. But if you want to earn profits daily, do short term trading with alternate coins instead.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Bitcoin is for both long and short term,so if you are smart enough you can make money with in any time intervals even with hours which called arbitrage trading.But if you are not comfortable with trading then go for long term holding.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment is a wise decision, will bring more profit for us in the future. However, I think investing in bitcoin can also be a short-term investment, if the bitcoin prices reach my planned price in a short time, then I will sell them. However, I think that at this time, bitcoin price will be difficult to rise in a short time, so I will continue to hold and wait for price increase. Now the bitcoin price is in the $ 9000 range, hopefully $ 20000 at the end of the year.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
AnnPP77

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

yes, holding may get profit.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

if we are talking about an investment,bitcoin is a good investment....if somebody people do not know how to manage their portfolio and blaming the investment on the other hand,
people who has a lot of experience on trading and investment know how to manage their portfolio and creating an opportunity from movement....they're complained about their loss because of the crazy movement on Bitcoin,
the question is,did they do some research before investing their money or did they know about the fact that its price can change at anytime because it's very easy to get manipulated by people if they know about it,they should have make a plan if something goes wrong and keeping the rest for the pullback...every movement can be considered as an opportunity to get a profit,so long and short are the best time for Bitcoin....

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

Don't buy at a high price then selling at a low price is just as suicidal,must take advantage of every event in trading time and do not comply with emotions to follow the trend.
Short or long term BTC is perfect for the soul of a trader,I'm not a reliable trader but I know how to develop a BTC that I have.Not only that BTC has a uniqueness that is able to attract every investor either cause of the price or a strong community inside,back again BTC is very capable for long and short term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: