Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1769 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
I believe you are completely wrong to think that you can invest in long-term bitcoin. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely complex, currently bitcoin prices are constantly plunging and falling, the BTC is touching $ 6600 level and there are no signs of recovery.  So you invest in bitcoin the present moment is completely wrong, you will lose very heavy if the longer hold. The market is going down and I believe you should not hold at the moment.
No dude, bitcoin is meant to be for long term investment that is the way to get profits out of it. Otherwise, the earned profits would either be very small or there might be none at all. Bitcoin has this nature. With the passage of time it gains value and the more it rises up, the better it is for the investor. That is why, it is always recommended by the experts to hold on the coins for a long duration.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

If you want to earn substantial profits by investing in Bitcoin, then you should invest in it for long term. But I guess people now days don’t have patience, which is why they are sustaining losses. But they should realize that no one can become rich in just a week. So have patience and don’t panic when you see the price falling.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
You give good advice but the biggest problem is that many of the people that enter in this market have heard stories of people becoming millionaires in a very short amount of time and while that is certainly a possibility that is like winning the lottery only very few people are able to do that and the rest lose their money, so we need to adopt a safer strategy and holding our coins for a long time is definitely the safest and best strategy.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

If you want to earn substantial profits by investing in Bitcoin, then you should invest in it for long term. But I guess people now days don’t have patience, which is why they are sustaining losses. But they should realize that no one can become rich in just a week. So have patience and don’t panic when you see the price falling.
see the potential of bitcoin that has existed since a few years ago makes people think that bitcoin is a good investment for a long time. price changes in 2013 to date can be said to be a very high increase, and this is a short time. I think this will happen, so in the next few years, so bitcoin is really a pretty good investment.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

So many people lose because investing bitcoin for the short term, then invest bitcoin better for long term
yes its true that bitcoin is really a long term investment eventhough the market price getting lower and lower but we all know that if bitcoin dump it will pump up soon so i know bitcoin is a long term investment and we should grab this opportunity that bitcoin give to us.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

Exactly, if you want the desired output from it then invest in it for a long-term as it had always seen as a long-term investment. However the price fluctuates quite often in between but all you have to do is keep patience and hold it for the long run and only then you'll be able to get a great amount of profit out of it as time invested in it is directly proportional to the amount of profit it provides you at the end...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

we can invest in bitcoin in the short and long term but it will be more profitable for long-term investment because it has a smaller risk
really if you want to invest to get a huge profit better investment in long reach. because already a lot of success by investing in bitcoin in long reach and the risk is also quite small if for myself

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

I think they are because look at their price in the market today they are very low and they are still falling and rising low so they are really nit good when you are planning to sell yours you are just gonna lose money in that decision. So just hold it for a long time at least a year to be exact and i know that it will take a ling time before they will recovered so it will really take a ling time for us holding the bitcoins because we eill just lose if we sell and to have profits is to have a lot of patience
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Many people telling that bitcoin is good for long time holding, but i don't think it is good to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin grow too fast in last year and for 100% increase, it need lots of money to push it up. Don't invest in bitcoin for long term, choose other altcoins and invest in it.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Well I think according to me day trading is  not advisable because it takes time and patience to increase in bitcoin price, for me there is nothing better than bitcoin now if you are well patient guy, you are saying day trading is good. Every crypto coin has its own specialty and has certain characteristics because of which the investors invest their money into that coin
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Yes it is bitcoin is good in long term investment. You can do short term investment but you will have a low profits because bitcoin pumps in a long time. I think long term investment with btcoin is a good idea because it can give us big profits in the future and if you are willing to wait until you reach your desired profits. When it comes to long term investment you need a big ptience because sometimes bitcoin is hard to pump in the market of cryptocurrency.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

yes new people seems so impatience , may be that's why the volume of market has been decreased a lot , they don't tolerate losses and then they expect big wins!
doesn't have a high chance to me in that way!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Investing bitcoin directly for me its not a good idea, due to it is only for the elite or can't afford type of people. Then if like to have bitcoin even you don't have any big capital to buy, it is much better for you to join in any bounty campaign then they rewards you a token/alts which it can be bitcoin once you sell it in the exchange platform.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Investing bitcoin directly for me its not a good idea, due to it is only for the elite or can't afford type of people. Then if like to have bitcoin even you don't have any big capital to buy, it is much better for you to join in any bounty campaign then they rewards you a token/alts which it can be bitcoin once you sell it in the exchange platform.
Yes it is for long term investment that is why we need to have at least some bitcoin in our wallet, we must think of our future if we are gaining bitcoin don't ever think how much we are going to cash out but how much is our goal and how much we are going to invest.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I think that at the moment it is very difficult to assess the value of bitcoin, the market is going down and there are signs of falling into crisis. Therefore, it is very difficult for us to provide accurate definitions of bitcoin. I believe the board will continue to decrease in the coming days so you need to have a short-term investment plan.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

That is why a lot of people lose money on bitcoin especially those people who just got FOMOed on investing on bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and take note that those crypto millionaires who became rich because of bitcoin invested when the price was so cheap and patiently waited for years for bitcoin to reach thousands of dollars.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

I fully agree with your position. I can say the same about ETH - you just can purchase those two and wait for several years. patience is our best friend.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Bitcoin is best for long term investment because most of the people are now buying bitcoin and after some time there will be more demand of bitcoin and supply will be less so the price will increase faster so it's better to invest now and enjoy the profits later.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

Thanks for the explanation. I gotta follow your tips thanks Smiley
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

we can invest in bitcoin in the short and long term but it will be more profitable for long-term investment because it has a smaller risk
There are certain people who are also using bitcoin for the sake of day trading and short-term investment of money but the fact is bitcoin is the most favorable coin when it comes to that of long term investment of money. You need to go for bitcoin when you have this habit of controlling your nerves at tough times and that you think you will not end up making any false decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: