Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1769 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

Yes it is bitcoin is good in long term investment. You can do short term investment but you will have a low profits because bitcoin pumps in a long time. I think long term investment with btcoin is a good idea because it can give us big profits in the future and if you are willing to wait until you reach your desired profits. When it comes to long term investment you need a big ptience because sometimes bitcoin is hard to pump in the market of cryptocurrency.
Long term investment could make sense only if a person has been into the digital assets since many years or so because it does require a specific skill set which is intended to be earned by experience and hard work. On the other hand in my view short terms are more preferable as long term investments are risk due to the volatility factor involved in the use of coins.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Yes it is bitcoin is good in long term investment. You can do short term investment but you will have a low profits because bitcoin pumps in a long time. I think long term investment with btcoin is a good idea because it can give us big profits in the future and if you are willing to wait until you reach your desired profits. When it comes to long term investment you need a big ptience because sometimes bitcoin is hard to pump in the market of cryptocurrency.
Long term investment could make sense only if a person has been into the digital assets since many years or so because it does require a specific skill set which is intended to be earned by experience and hard work. On the other hand in my view short terms are more preferable as long term investments are risk due to the volatility factor involved in the use of coins.
what did you say exactly today is happening. Well, people invest in Bitcoin their funds in the hope that I will soon their investment will double at least. But that did not happen. Virtually all lost several times more than they invested.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

I think so, bitcoin is very suitable to be used as a long-term investment, because every year its value is always increasing and even in the past year precisely in December, bitcoin has reached the highest price in history.
We all know that bitcoin was made in 2009 and now it's been running for almost nine years, since its phenomenal existence brings such fantastic value, making bitcoin more popular in the world and the interest of many people to adopt bitcoin as an asset or savings in the future the higher it is.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
You should not invest in bitcoin at this time, it is very clear that bitcoin and altcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. At present, bitcoin prices are continuously decreasing and are currently at $ 6600 level and are still adjusting. So you buy bitcoin at this point the risk is very high and can be very big losses if the bitcoin burst.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I think according to me day trading is  not advisable because it takes time and patience to increase in bitcoin price, for me there is nothing better than bitcoin now if you are well patient guy, you are saying day trading is good. I think bitcoin will really rise soon so then if we say long term investment, maybe it is not kind of a long term because bitcoin is said to be a high on volatility and it's price may rise and fall in a verry short period of time
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

I agree with you in some extent. For me, it’s up to the market fluctuation. But as far as I know that bitcoin does not belong to short term  investment, almost people who get big benefits all take investment for long-term. You probably need to keep an eye on its market regularly and remember to keep calm to make decision accurately
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

I have always considered bitcoin to be for long term investments because of the price that can be benefited from it. And although the price of bitcoin is dropping I have never doubted it, I know that after a few months of dropping it will just burst and rise again. I think people who invest in Bitcoin nowadays think when they buy Bitcoin, they’d gain profits almost instantly because that’s what happened to some during late last year
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I have always considered bitcoin to be for long term investments because of the price that can be benefited from it. And although the price of bitcoin is dropping I have never doubted it, I know that after a few months of dropping it will just burst and rise again. I think people who invest in Bitcoin nowadays think when they buy Bitcoin, they’d gain profits almost instantly because that’s what happened to some during late last year

Indeed, what you just need to do is to keep an eye on the market to make sure that you can monitor everything. Bitcoin will surely gets an increase in it's price and there's no need to panic and sell your btc in a low price or in it's current price because you want to get something. Being patient is the key to earn more in btc, you just have to wait because your profit will surely grow from bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
You should not buy and invest in bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days and there are no signs of recovery. This is the reason we should not invest in bitcoin at this time, the risk will be very high and you can not control the loss if the transaction fails. Bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply and unpredictably.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

I think it depends on your goals.

I used to go for long-term investment in this endeavor but then I had to learn it the hard way when I did not cash out my money during Bitcoin's ultimate peak in the last quarter in 2017. Look where the long-term vision brought me now? Moving forward, we are now approaching the second quarter of 2018 and yet I do not see any development in terms of its price since the year began. In fact, the price bottomed more than I initially expected.

Thusly, I can say that in a market that is very much volatile like this, it is best to insure our profits by cashing out every profit we get for tomorrow is never promised.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

I think it depends on your goals.

I used to go for long-term investment in this endeavor but then I had to learn it the hard way when I did not cash out my money during Bitcoin's ultimate peak in the last quarter in 2017. Look where the long-term vision brought me now? Moving forward, we are now approaching the second quarter of 2018 and yet I do not see any development in terms of its price since the year began. In fact, the price bottomed more than I initially expected.

Thusly, I can say that in a market that is very much volatile like this, it is best to insure our profits by cashing out every profit we get for tomorrow is never promised.
That is right, it really depends on our goals, if we are focus enough for a long term goal then we can do it, but if we are just seeking for a short term goal then we just set too how much we are aiming at as it is important to have a vision for everything whether it is for long term or short term goal.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

Indeed, what you just need to do is to keep an eye on the market to make sure that you can monitor everything. Bitcoin will surely gets an increase in it's price and there's no need to panic and sell your btc in a low price or in it's current price because you want to get something. Being patient is the key to earn more in btc, you just have to wait because your profit will surely grow from bitcoin.
If you are considering Bitcoin for long-term prospects, then today I have the opportunity to invest there at a cheap price. I think it's better Not to miss this chance .
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Bitcoin may be a great bet long-term if Bitcoin replaces gold. Gold has a market cap of roughly $7.7 trillion. As the saying goes, be fearful when others are greedy. And vice versa. The total market cap of all cryptocurrencies was $7.13 billion on January 1, 2016. Now it’s about $300 billion
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

I fully agree with your position. I can say the same about ETH - you just can purchase those two and wait for several years. patience is our best friend.
I don’t know much about the market of ethereum but what I have observed for few years is that just like rest of the altcoins, ethereum is also blindly following bitcoin. It does not have independent market like bitcoin. So why not simply invest into bitcoin and hold it for long time than going after silly altcoins. Bitcoin is the most appropriate coin for long term investments because of its high market and prices.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

The actual price is low, it is good time only to buy more BTC with this low rate, and keep holding our bitcoins in our secured wallets until the price go up highly , then we can selling and getting high profits.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

It varies from person to person regarding the goals and objectives that a person is carrying along the way of trading. Like you, you are preferring short term trading over long term just because the volatile factor will help at instance to get profits if there is a sharp mind handling the things. But for me, long term investment gets you so big profit even you are not doing anything.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

The long term investment automatically happens when you are in the crypto business. I mean just look at my own investment in which I have invested my money into bitcoin and some alts at the time when they were ATH. This led me towards the down trend and my investment is actually in negative. No matter what I do, I have to wait for the right time to hit and turn my investment into some nice profits. Unless and until that doesn't happen my investment is going to be very long. ;-)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

many are taking advantage of the declining prices of bitcoin and they are starting to accumulate bitcoin to be a long-term investment that certainly benefits for the next year or two years later, I think that's normal because they see the potential of bitcoin in the future

berick prima

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

I agree with you.
Bitcoin does tend to be long-term investments.
If short-term investments do not use bitcoin.
Bitcoin has an unpredictable value when up and down all depend on the cryptocurrency market.
If you can not wait, you should choose another altcoin.
If you insist on choosing Bitcoin for the short term then you will lose.
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I agree with you.
Bitcoin does tend to be long-term investments.
If short-term investments do not use bitcoin.
Bitcoin has an unpredictable value when up and down all depend on the cryptocurrency market.
If you can not wait, you should choose another altcoin.
If you insist on choosing Bitcoin for the short term then you will lose.
bitcoin is made for long-term investments, but the longer you hold it does not mean the more profits you get, bitcoin investments also need to read the state of the world, if good then hold it forever but if not then you should go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: