Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1774 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

Bitcoin is good for long term investment and if we make some portfolio for investment it is expected that the risk will be minimized and the return will be high so it is good to make investment in these days and bitcoin and other crypto is good for long term investment and the investors are taking a good profit and if we invest now the future will be bright.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

I can not imagine how people keep calm when they buy Bitcoin at $ 18-20k. Any investment requires a lot of time and patience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

bitcoin will be more profitable for long-term investment because for the long term the price will definitely go up and have a smaller risk so it will be safer
uiyh687

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
I have seen many people investing in ico cheated. They are all short-term investors. They think that Bitcoin's rise is too slow and expensive. They should choose Bitcoin for long-term investment. The history of Bitcoin is rising. I think they should not understand this.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

It's not really that fit for a short term investment. For one, its amount is so high that putting some capital on it would not get you much, so therefore, it would be better because it can give more return if you would be patient to hold onto your Bitcoins until such time it surges and gains great value in a short time, which usually happens once or twice a year. Having said, you would have to hold your assets for months at a time or even a year or more to get a good gain, that characteristic is more consistent with that of a long term investment.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

I think it depends on your goals.

I used to go for long-term investment in this endeavor but then I had to learn it the hard way when I did not cash out my money during Bitcoin's ultimate peak in the last quarter in 2017. Look where the long-term vision brought me now? Moving forward, we are now approaching the second quarter of 2018 and yet I do not see any development in terms of its price since the year began. In fact, the price bottomed more than I initially expected.

Thusly, I can say that in a market that is very much volatile like this, it is best to insure our profits by cashing out every profit we get for tomorrow is never promised.
That is right, it really depends on our goals, if we are focus enough for a long term goal then we can do it, but if we are just seeking for a short term goal then we just set too how much we are aiming at as it is important to have a vision for everything whether it is for long term or short term goal.
No need to discourage this point. It is so valid that you must be having goals and objective defined with you. There mustn’t be an open field and you are like just going on and on. So no matter what are the circumstances, means long term or short term, you must have a fixed goal value and everything would be planned to achieve that one target. Things aren’t easy so keep a gentle look here.
viacoininfuse

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

Yes because btcs are the only cryptoz that can assure of even the least profit after long holdings
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:27 AM

I don’t know if I really see it as that… cause mostly what I see it as a ‘grab–the–opportunity–when–you–can kinda’ thing. Whenever I’m investing I do have my own targeting and when it happens to hit that target, I withdraw and leave the rest if actually it shows signs of going forward up from there.

That’s the time I become even more cautious of the price and will be checking it out when it will start dropping, when it does start dropping, I will immediately withdraw my money. When it goes to a very low price, I also invest back.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

I don’t know if I really see it as that… cause mostly what I see it as a ‘grab–the–opportunity–when–you–can kinda’ thing. Whenever I’m investing I do have my own targeting and when it happens to hit that target, I withdraw and leave the rest if actually it shows signs of going forward up from there.

With the current situation? Yes, I agree with the statement that I bolded. Just look at one example, bitcoin drops to $6500, let's say you get 1 BTC and then when bitcoin goes to $7500, it matter of days, you can easily dump it and take the profits ($1K). That's one example those daily traders do that's why we are having the break out that we all been waiting for.

That’s the time I become even more cautious of the price and will be checking it out when it will start dropping, when it does start dropping, I will immediately withdraw my money. When it goes to a very low price, I also invest back.

Yes, you can also do that method, which I prefer, just sell some when the price starts going down and then you can re-invest back when i continues to go down in several days.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

many are taking advantage of the declining prices of bitcoin and they are starting to accumulate bitcoin to be a long-term investment that certainly benefits for the next year or two years later, I think that's normal because they see the potential of bitcoin in the future
This is a very prime time and that you need to make the best possible use of this time by investing as much as you can into bitcoin as the market is very much low and that it can help you in having more bitcoins as well. The only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that you need to keep on holding all your bitcoins till the time you don’t see some very much positive increase in the market.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

you are right bitcoin is actually a digital currency that is made for long-term investments, bitcoin is not recommended for short-term investments because investors or traders just throw away the opportunity to get bigger profits if you invest short-term
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin has long been on the market for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is well known and trusted by many. Therefore, investing in bitcoins for long-term investment is a good idea. I believe bitcoin will bring you a huge profit that you can not expect.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

No body know the future of Bitcoin, so in my opinion will be better idea to trade it by swing trading, the price of Bitcoin too fast going up and down and this is a chance to make more profit by doing buy and sell.

Bitcoin is said to be high on volatility and its price may rise and fall in a very short time, which is why I believe that bitcoin can really give us huge returns if we will invest even in a short time or long-term investment. I believe that if we have patience, we can really earn many benefits
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

Sounds great though I also planned to do the same so no issue actually Wink
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

No body know the future of Bitcoin, so in my opinion will be better idea to trade it by swing trading, the price of Bitcoin too fast going up and down and this is a chance to make more profit by doing buy and sell.

Bitcoin is said to be high on volatility and its price may rise and fall in a very short time, which is why I believe that bitcoin can really give us huge returns if we will invest even in a short time or long-term investment. I believe that if we have patience, we can really earn many benefits

Bitcoin investment should be a long-term investment, which will help us to get big profits. But everyone has no the same mentality, many people want to earn huge profits in short  time. But that's not right. It is difficult to determine how effective it will be. So I think, Bitcoin is long term investment

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

Right bitcoin is a long term investment but who knows in one month bitcoin goes up at 20,000$ i think you sell your bitcoin. After that you will buy back again if bitcoin goes down. But now we need to do are hold bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell.
Acefarming

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

A lot of people lose money in bitcoins because of the fact that they easily sell their investments ones the market value increases slightly and then get impatient and buy again at a higher price. This then results to mostly losses especially if after buying already at higher price, the market value of bitcoins decreases and maintains at that point for a long time. Investing in bitcoin ahould thought carefully and should be veered on a long term type and with a lot of patience since cryptocurrencies are really highly volatile.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is best for long term investment. If you see the market of bitcoin very volatile it is not so good doing trading with it. Much better to trade altcoins then invest in some good ico and invest to bitcoin for long period of time. Have enough patience to wait your earnings in bitcoin because it will surely come.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

NO NO NO. Get your facts right bitcoin is not at all for investment may it be short term or long term. See everything we invest in has some utility. For example we buy shares of the company of whom we expect to earn profits. while when it comes to btc its utility is as a currency. That means if you are buying it merely for investment you are actually not buying the utility of bitcoin but merely a bubble. If everyone in this world would take btc as an investment and pump it upwards then there is obviously no point of btc indeed its a bubble in itself.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Its very very long debate that is Bitcoin a investment its going on for some time still have nothing but many peoples investing and have good impact of this investment I believe its for both versions mean you can invest for long term and short term but mostly you need to keep eye on market as its good for your investment if you investing for long term then you still need to keep eye as some time fluctuation happen very quickly and can give you good profit on very short term basis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: