Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1769 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Many traders had lost their bitcoin and dollars by considering bitcoin is best one for short term profit.Once you had invested in bitcoin,you should keep the price periodically.When the price of bitcoin reaches any moon,you can sell your bitcoin with huge profit.If you are not satisfied with the price,just hold your bitcoin for long term.
Bitcoin is not like altcoins that could be used for day trading or short term investment. This is the beast of the market and so it expects from the investors to have huge patience when working with it. Those who are having small hearts, they are not supposed to move with it. The market of bitcoin takes time to set new records and this is where people lose their bitcoin. They fear that it would not recover at all.

Exactly! Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that works for you only in the case when you are ready to make long-term investments and wait with a great patience for some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

I totally agree with you. Becaue if you want short period returns you gotta embrace alts
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

If you are professional then you cam even earn a range of daily returns of 30-50$
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

look back to history of bitcoin ,that will  tells us that long-term investment in bitcoin is a good decision. Many people who invest in bitcoins early are now rich. This is also the least risky choice.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

Right bitcoin is a long term investment but who knows in one month bitcoin goes up at 20,000$ i think you sell your bitcoin. After that you will buy back again if bitcoin goes down. But now we need to do are hold bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell.
The key to trading is to exercise emotional control. When we can control our emotions and patience then we can achieve good results. Usually the failure of a trader is they can not put the right time when making a decision. It is very related to our step is to hold Bitcoin in a long time, but if we are smart to make decisions then we can take chances whenever, both short and long term. Emotions here can be said when we wait for the right time, for me to benefit with margins that little we can use, rather than have to wait too long and with results that can not be ascertained.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

It can be a long term and it can be not it is really up to the bitcoins price whenever the bitcoins price pump a huge price tomorrow hou can sell it and get you profit and it is not impossible that can happen anytime so you vetter check if you already have profit. But i noticed that the bitcoins price are always in a lower price so it is much better for them to just hold for a long term and with the rumors that waut for the year end it is not bad to wait until that pump will happen.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

When you invest in bitcoin it is long term to earn lot of money because, we need time and patience to get lot of money in bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin is good but the value of bitcoin is rise or down so, if you invest in bitcoin your money is you didn't know if what happen if is rise or down. It is long term investment in bitcoin to earn lot money.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

People usually want short-term investments in huge profits, so I don't think everyone will agree to long-term , because they want immediate profits, especially bitcoin, but in fact, if people buy bitcoins for long-term holders, the price may be higher than now because demand is higher than the supply.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

I don’t know if I really see it as that… cause mostly what I see it as a ‘grab–the–opportunity–when–you–can kinda’ thing. Whenever I’m investing I do have my own targeting and when it happens to hit that target, I withdraw and leave the rest if actually it shows signs of going forward up from there.

With the current situation? Yes, I agree with the statement that I bolded. Just look at one example, bitcoin drops to $6500, let's say you get 1 BTC and then when bitcoin goes to $7500, it matter of days, you can easily dump it and take the profits ($1K). That's one example those daily traders do that's why we are having the break out that we all been waiting for.

That’s the time I become even more cautious of the price and will be checking it out when it will start dropping, when it does start dropping, I will immediately withdraw my money. When it goes to a very low price, I also invest back.

Yes, you can also do that method, which I prefer, just sell some when the price starts going down and then you can re-invest back when i continues to go down in several days.
That is my strategy too. If a trader is unable to decide the right time for selling out then it is whenever a slight decrease appears in the price and it stays for some hours. It is the first indication towards the upcoming decline. Sell out few amount of bitcoin at that moment. Even if the price starts soaring up, there won’t be any loss but a person can make more profits with remaining bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is both short-term and long-term, because you can trade it to earn profit in bear market is more profitable than holding. also can keep hold sell in next bull market earn more profit .
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Of course because it is the highest value of coins and it has been tested for many years. Its difinitely many years to be successfull because many want to invest in it because bitcoin is very much in demand now and its more familiar with the field of cryptocurrencies so bitcoin is really longterm. Bitcoin can also short term because the value of bitcoin suddenly rises espicially when fix season is really going up value so for a while it is too low we will invest for the fix seasonto earn a lot of money
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.

I agree with you that bitcoin is best for long term investment. If you see the market of bitcoin very volatile it is not so good doing trading with it. Much better to trade altcoins then invest in some good ico and invest to bitcoin for long period of time. Have enough patience to wait your earnings in bitcoin because it will surely come.

Exactly, bitcoin is intended for long term investment but somehow we need money since the profit already on our hands which we need tonuse it. Well, actually each of us have different perceptions either it will be for long term investment or short term investment as long as we gain a great amount of profit which intended by many here in crypto currency community.
makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

As we all know, bitcoin is the king of crypto market. now is a good time to invest and get more bitcoin at low price, because we can now see bitcoin lower than the past years.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

It's both long-term and short-term, short-term if you sell immediately after you realize your profit, and long-term if you want to make more profit by just holding your bitcoin for an indefinite period of time, there are short and long term investor so realize what kind of investor are you.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

I believe that at present you should not invest in bitcoin and in the long run, can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days are showing signs are very clear but in general, the bitcoin price is still In downtrend, so very risky if you keep bitcoin for long. I think that the current time you only trade short to be able to control losses if the loss.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Thats true if you want to do short term in bitcoin then your just only wasting your time and effort because you can only see a good profit in bitcoin if you have a pretty big amount of money and go for a long term trading.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Bitcoin is for long-term investment so every bitcoin savers hold their coins until the price is right for them. But the needy They have to sell it anytime.Just to provide their needs.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

I think that the long-term investment in bitcoin is completely wrong, you can see that the price of bitocin in the past is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess. Although bitcoin prices have rebounded sharply in the past two days overall, bitcoin is still in a strong downturn and market is in crisis. So the trade becomes much more difficult.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is best for long term investment. If you see the market of bitcoin very volatile it is not so good doing trading with it. Much better to trade altcoins then invest in some good ico and invest to bitcoin for long period of time. Have enough patience to wait your earnings in bitcoin because it will surely come.

Exactly, bitcoin is intended for long term investment but somehow we need money since the profit already on our hands which we need tonuse it. Well, actually each of us have different perceptions either it will be for long term investment or short term investment as long as we gain a great amount of profit which intended by many here in crypto currency community.
It depends upon the individual who is holding bitcoin. The main goal is to make profit out of this investment. If someone has skills of a day trader, holding bitcoin for long would actually decrease his capital. Long term investment is best suited for those who do not understand the digital market very well or are afraid of trading. A clumsy person would also avoid such trouble. But the point is, either long term or short term, bitcoin is the best choice.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin has long been on the market for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is well known and trusted by many. Therefore, investing in bitcoins for long-term investment is a good idea. I believe bitcoin will bring you a huge profit that you can not expect.
The core idea is bitcoins tends to move towards upward. Since the first day of their development, they had so many dips but every time the dip became over and prices just started jumping towards the highness. So keeping that in mind, we become much confident over bitcoins that they will never drop to zero or ending within some time. Long term investment really works here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: