Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1771 times)
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

investment in bitcoin will indeed be more profitable if for the long term because it has a smaller risk and as we know bitcoin prices always go up every year and provide profit for us

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

investment in bitcoin will indeed be more profitable if for the long term because it has a smaller risk and as we know bitcoin prices always go up every year and provide profit for us
I think that it grows for every one that is not worth expressing. If we analyze the current year of 1018, then for almost several months we have seen only a drop in the market, and no stabilization.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I think that it grows for every one that is not worth expressing. If we analyze the current year of 1018, then for almost several months we have seen only a drop in the market, and no stabilization.

yes you are right if I see from the condition of the total supply of bitcoin very limited and very little bitcoin this makes it very suitable for the long-term investment, because the fewer bitcoin available then automatically the bitcoin price will be more difficult to obtain and the more expensive price.
ThanhTuanBKC123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

Yes, if they want faster profit then go to ICO's and not bitcoin
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Depends on what you want to call a long term investment as one year in regular markets is like 5 years in crypto markets. If you are looking at 5-10 years long investment in Bitcoin than I don't think Bitcoin will be at number one till than and some other currency would have likely dethroned it by than.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I think bitcoin is actually very suitable for long-term investment because I see very high demand and very little supply makes bitcoin as the best place for long-term investment, and after you have bitcoin then you should grow your assets with buy and sell other coins that can use bitcoin as payment.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
There are many strategies to get you profitable. Some have succeeded by short-term investment strategies and others who have succeeded by long-term investment strategies. It depends on the strength of each person. I feel we should invest in short bitcoin. Hold no more than 6 months at present. That will make us lose a lot of capital. This leads to less profit from other altcoins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

If some one has this idea in his mind that investing in bitcoin would make him a millionaire within a blink of an eye, he needs to reconsider his thoughts. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most beneficial investment the world knows but this wish is very unrealistic. Depending upon the number of bitcoin someone is holding and time for which it is kept, bitcoin can make him millionaire easier than any other asset.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Nice to hear about those people who are now millionaires because of bitcoin, I know the only currency that can make us rich is bitcoin, so yes for sure we should trade for long time always don’t sell your bitcoin when the price is low, people get lose only because of panic and they get profit only because of holding for long time so it is very simple to get rich in trading but if you have determination and patience to hold your bitcoin for long time, all the time stay active and keep your eyes on price of bitcoin to grab the chance.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin for long-term investment. Because Bitcoin has the highest value, Bitcoin's history is also the longest. For long-term investment, I don't think there is a second coin that can be compared to Bitcoin.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
If you watch the market regularly you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and very complex and still can not overcome the $ 8300 mark. I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in 2018. Although market capitalization has increased, the overall capitalization of bitcoin investment is declining, indicating that bitcoin is no longer the number one choice. at this time too.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Yes it is true, its proven that mostly who became rich are those who are holding their Coins for long term and  besides bitcoin is worth it to hold,,we have nothing to worry bec.of its volatility just be alert all the time and analize,although it is not easy to hold, we need to control our emotions and patience .

xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

If you want to make a long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice. Although the price of Bitcoin is very high, the value of Bitcoin is still very high. It is a good choice for long-term investment. If you want to get a return in the short term, I suggest that you should invest in some low-priced, price-insensitive currencies. But investment will be risky and good luck.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Whether it is considered as long term investment or it is preferred for short term, at times the user needs patience to make decisions based on the market scenario. In particular I would suggest to go with periodic buying when the price is low and sell when the price increases. This is good than holding for a longer time period without moving.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

Bitcoin, being a new invention automatically means a long term investment. Considering the fact that bitcoin has its challenges, which as a result has an up and down movement in price, should make investors see it as a long term investment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

If you prefer to make long-term investments, I suggest that you should invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very valuable and it takes a long time to go up and down. If you want to make a profit in the short term, you don't need to think about bitcoin.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Currently we should not hold long term Bitcoin. I think we should watch the price often and grab the opportunity when the BTC price increases, selling them to take profits is the best option, should not be too greedy, you will regret it.

quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment because the value of Bitcoin is also the best of Bitcoin's. And it takes a long time for Bitcoin's price to rise or fall.
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Yes bitcoin is a long term investmenr that have a potential to be expensive than a gold. The percentage income per year is much higher than the gold.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

Yes bitcoin is a long term investmenr that have a potential to be expensive than a gold. The percentage income per year is much higher than the gold.
Bitcoin is for long term investment or short term investment because it has a potential to grow our money in which it has also a big exchange of coin, we can gain enormous profit for this kind of coin. It depends on our strategies of the market how we can handle it, for now investors try to take a long term investment to avoid losses of coin due to the fluctuation which the value decreses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: