Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is for long term investment  (Read 1769 times)
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

Yes,  i find it more effective in a long term of investment since the btc price will surely increase after a months or years.  By checking the previous price you can clearly say that btc is much better with long term of investment.
I totally agree that bitcoin is for long term investment so i think all the holders of bitcoin should have a long patience on waiting, because the price of bitcoin will not rise very high in a short term, bitcoin will just increase or pump it's value for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

If you want to have a short return of investment then not invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile that even it increase and decrease in second. Most people complains about their loss on the price drop, I got loss too, but you will be broke when you sell it on a low price. If  people would be patient to wait a bit more then all would be good. Who else make millions on just a week ? None. Im saying this not just to promote holding but also encourage all those crypto users be patient and be calm on the price drop. Youre still not loss until you sell it on low price. Hold it for a while, if you are weary and try investing on others like ICOs until you almost forget it and go back when it pumps again. Nobody know when would it be increased but it would. Be strong people.
You can see that the market is recovering very strongly, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously increasing for several consecutive days and has made the market more vibrant again. According to my analysis, bitocin prices will continue to increase in the coming days so you can invest bitcoin in the long term.
Well Bitcoin could be bought for future benefits in the current price for a long term investment. In long term planing you have to fight with your fear to loss and things could become so nice for you.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

If you want big profit from your bitcoin investment you should go on long term investment, the price of bitcoin could reach very high in a long period of time. Long term investment in bitcoin is not totally risky.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

I don't agree. Just last month it was at the $7k price level while currently it is just below the $10k price level. I think this is more than enough volatility for a coin and anything more than that will make something unusable as a currency. I agree that you are going to make much higher returns in the long term but short term is possible too.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

I think all cryptos that have had general success in the past few years are long term investments.  If someone were to buy bitcoin, litecoin or eth a few years ago they would have made insane returns at the peaks but for some reason everytime a crash happens people say its the end of crypto.   What people need to realize is that when crypto experiences a recession period, it always come back stronger with higher prices.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████