Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most alts are worth Zero  (Read 30792 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

When we get rid of those garbages we can move on, easier and safely. We needed that for a long time.
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Well, the people will say which coins will survive or not.. That's the only truth. Smiley
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Thats not all bro,that the promoters have no intention  of developing  the ecosystem,because there are some of those ICO that  i followed in twetter and facebook,even the campaign is already finish,they  still always go and visiting the other country,for promoting the project they made and made a treaty so that the project that developed is still  moving,and continue to grow in the market.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

If I think all altcoin is not value zero, especially now many new ico that the price is very expensive. maybe because the btc price is falling, so this impacts the current altcoin price.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Yes absolutely if the coin that doesn't have any real use will ultimately fall to zero value. Nowadays there are hundreds of ICO pop-ups every month it is now difficult for investors to select the project that is worth to invest for long-term, many of the projects don't even have a beta version of their product. It's like now easy money grabbing scheme so it is very important to do thorough research before investing, especially behind the team, their past experiences, will let u know if they can build the product that is beneficial for human use or not. As many of teams don't have any or lack of interest to build the product.
But consider another fact also even the project is good and the team too but they are unable to raise sufficient funds to carry out their project smoothly, so it will take more and more time for the team to develop the project as the budget is low plus not enough for marketing also.
 I have invested in one project I saw the news on social media that their team are visiting different countries doing press conferences to enhance awareness of their project among people, this is a good sign of a project.
As many ICO emerging now without any plan, proper team, idea etc. so the ICO must be regulated by the government for people to not fall in worst projects.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

Like what happened in the dot-com bubble it will probably happen sooner or later in the altcoin ecosystem. I don't know when it will happen but as soon as it does, 95% of all altcoins will be worth $0.

I hope that I'll make the right choises before it happens and hopefully I'll have most of my money in the 5% that will prosper.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jillkill

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Its the greed to make quick money instead of standing by the project and develop it into a much more profitable and successful venture. Most of the projects are abandoned with in a few weeks of being in Market. so many scammers in business too.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Like what happened in the dot-com bubble it will probably happen sooner or later in the altcoin ecosystem. I don't know when it will happen but as soon as it does, 95% of all altcoins will be worth $0.

I hope that I'll make the right choises before it happens and hopefully I'll have most of my money in the 5% that will prosper.

95% of coins will disappear, the problem is knowing which ones and when. Others could transform or get bought by the winners, not losing all value...

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

I agree with you because in my personal opinion now altcoins with real project or ecosystem will survive and will gain a high value beside that the altcoins must have a great community to survive too. We will see what will happen next in the future.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:47:03 AM by justine11

Yeah i agree but not just only the promoters, but the devs of the shitcoins that makes the internet dirty they only want money so, once the coin was on the exhange, the devs will leave the coin and not further develop it and another is currently going on ICOs once they have raised enough money to the so called project, they will leave with you money in it just like happened on myriad.io scam.
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

Maybe you are right, some coins will be worthy of zero, but I can assure you that the top 100 coins will certainly not be worth it, in the extreme case not this year and not in the next 2-3 years.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

I think the investors themselves are to blame, too. It is clear that the scammers are bad. But is it not possible to identify a good ICO from fraud? Many simply throw money blindly buying some coin, and then complain that they have been cheated. It seems to me that such people deceive themselves.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

It would be good for anyone who wish to invest on the ICO that they should study and research more if this has more meaningful project platform. Everytime the coins seems to have a negative result, people who had been investing tends to blame on the ICO in which people should need to thoroughly check and validate before doing so. For some new alts, there are others that are considered good and for some only seeing their own interest without considering the investors money and just immediately dump later. Eventually, as of this writing majority of the crypto coins are now on green meaning it had made a slight recovery and hopefully this will continue.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

Too many token dropped to below ICO price because the developer of the project just want to make big money fast without protected their investor,  they dont continue development purpose of the project and then finally the project get failed and all investor loss their money. So always chooce project that consist of solid and professional team.

mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

some good alts and some bad alts are in the market but all not worth zero . yes i know some worth 0 because of the project was scam and failure  so many reason on behind that. that's why try to find good project and then invest
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

You are right many Altcoins are scrap as they are persisting in Coin market only due to hyped now the market is red and these worthless coin would be dumped forever.In market many new coins after successful ICO are being in.These coin have a lot to deliver,coming with updated different block chain applications to be used commonly in practical life like ETH,NEO,WAVES,IOTA,ADA etc.These coin would remain for many years unless properly controlled by developers.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

which coin is worth zero? would you give one of them?
we all know, that not all altcoins have a future and tend to developers just want to earn fast money. precisely because of that, we are required to conduct research and research as a whole.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

due to many scam projects, and reduced investor confidence in an ICO project so that some coins are worth zero, investors are increasingly selective about choosing coins to make investment
It seems to me that scammers always are and will be. Every investor should know where he is investing his money. Therefore, each investor needs to be more careful.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

I noticed that there were coins that hardly dropping its price, even the one I am thinking that is promising. I feel like I should be more wise on choosing what coin I have to invest to. Most coin that is newly coming is nothing but ashit coin. Most Ico are scams, Im already been to 4 kind of coins that just flactuate in value. I wonder whether these coin has still future that waits. What Im thinking right now is just to hold well established coin so I might reduce the risk of losing money.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

due to many scam projects and investors it becomes difficult to choose where to invest to make the market a mess, maybe this year to be a dark year for crypto but hopefully not

Till now there is no sign for cryptocurrency could be bright again like everyone says that it will be bright in Q2 and Q3 this year.
Its middle of march now but i saw the market even going lower last night. What make this happen again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: