Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most alts are worth Zero  (Read 30792 times)
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

yes most of may be but not all. There are many good coins coming to market, all you need to analyse in which coin to invest

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

I think now many investors will not just throw their money on any project, but will approach a good choice and, in principle, this is correct, if you start to delve into the project, you can understand a lot, for example, will it be successful or not
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

This is the reality for most of the shitcoins that is very rampant in the crypto industry. They have no value because they serve people no purpose as it is only seen as assets or something to keep. In order for a coin to have a worth, it must serve its purpose to the consumers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

This is the reality for most of the shitcoins that is very rampant in the crypto industry. They have no value because they serve people no purpose as it is only seen as assets or something to keep. In order for a coin to have a worth, it must serve its purpose to the consumers.

Maybe this is true, i wanted to invest in a few ICOs a few weeks before, but they all are probably 1/2 of the ICO price, some of them 1/3 of it, and it is very sad to see.

But let's see, i still believe in that they will recover as soon as the market recovers from this bearish season.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Mentioning on ratio between those coins which are total garbage compared to potential ones then we can really see the gap or the difference. Not all alts are worth zero since some of them do have really a unique innovation which isnt really similar to others.How come alts would be worthless if we do able to see their prices on the entire cap,which means the interest of the entire community is strong since most of them do really have worth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

In my opinion, this is a crucial phase for crypto enthusiasts. We were accepted by several governments and investing in crypto is getting serious. This means that only useful coins will survive this earthquake. With a decline of "quick buck investors" we might get a pass for big boys in a party of stock assets, which would be quite an achievement for every single believer of cryptocurrencies.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

That's why I make it a rule to inspect and thoroughly research all ICOs before taking part n it, even the bounty hunting. Most people do not consider whether the projects have real use cases or working product, they are only after fast gains. It is no wonder then that scams come up. It would be best if we consider on investing on a project that will drive development and innovation rather than on shit projects just for the sake of making profit.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

I would say this is correct in most cases, but some alts with big communities or a good use case are worth something in my book.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

That's why I make it a rule to inspect and thoroughly research all ICOs before taking part n it, even the bounty hunting. Most people do not consider whether the projects have real use cases or working product, they are only after fast gains. It is no wonder then that scams come up. It would be best if we consider on investing on a project that will drive development and innovation rather than on shit projects just for the sake of making profit.

I think you are right. Everyone should do his homework, but people are sloppy if they don't invest money.
For me investing my time is more valuable than money.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Hello! What to say? Yes, this is true and market is down right now but better we need to continue to keep calm because I am sure the panic no have any sense and it doesn't help at all!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
There are more projects coming up on a daily basis and expect these kind of failures every now and then, when it comes to investments make sure that you are investing in a good project with a very good team behind it and the white paper they have provided must have a legit reason and a real world use and if these things are met i am usually satisfied .
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

seriously speaking some coin what nothing, i have some of the coin over here but too minuet and i have a very large quantities of those coins. 
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Yup. there are many useless coins which can not be used in any situation. However, the pump and dump still works very well. Whales try to pump some shit coins in order to make money. Just look at how they are controlling the whole market and you will understand how awful they are. They pump everything even that is the most stupid coin in the world

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

That is absolutely true. Crypto is full of shitcoins appearing everyday. Only top 50 of coins worth something and we can rely on. I guess competency will sort out losers amd only worthy projects will remain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
polyb1123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Hey at least it's worth that much!  You have no real idea what fiat is valued at because they arbitrarily declare its value!  Smart thinking!  Roll Eyes

As long as something is fungible it will have value.  The coins and tokens that survive the next round of adopters will have fungibility and therefore value, or will you still value things in fiat?

Now, if you have some espresso I will trade PLR for it!  Anyone game?    Grin
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

I find it normal, consider it a natural selection, only the strongest survive. I am convinced that this is a positive phenomenon, because it will increase competition and, as a result, the economy will grow.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

It is because most of the ICOs today have no working product or projects and they are relying on the investments before they could develop and support their actual projects.
That's not bad if an ICO is backed by big corporation, even without more investments they could still develop but most of the time when you do look closer to ICOs today, they have smaller chances to succeed because we can't guarantee that the project will be finish in the future as more developers are too greedy this time.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

I find it normal, consider it a natural selection, only the strongest survive. I am convinced that this is a positive phenomenon, because it will increase competition and, as a result, the economy will grow.

that is why I never invest on icos. if I really do like an ICO project idea, I will then watch them out when they bump into coinmarketcap.com and there I could place my investments.
icos today takes time to mature because most of them required to reach their hard caps otherwise, they usually extend their ICO sales in order to achieve their caps.
But for me, I don't care, I just want to invest surely on good altcoins on coinmarketcap.com.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

I think you are right, almost all altcoins have no real value and will soon get dump by its developer. Only few altcoin have a real value and have a real product that is why you have to choose carefully which coin  is good to invest.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

This is not true, why are you spreading FUD in here? almost all your posts are the same, also, most developers do not even have more than 5% of the total supply on their hads, that is why it would be impossible to drop the price to zero.
I think you are right, almost all altcoins have no real value and will soon get dump by its developer. Only few altcoin have a real value and have a real product that is why you have to choose carefully which coin  is good to invest.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: