Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Keys to Success  (Read 1125 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Being a student of MBA, I learnt that environment scanning is the first thing to enter any business because you must know all about the business which you want to start. Investment in Bitcoin and other crypto should be made after complete knowledge. Regular observation of the market is also necessary. Apart from this courage to handle all worse situations are the keys of success.

environment scanning is a good idea , it reminds me fibonacci method of technical analysing , it is based of people mind and a beautiful way , I'm so agree with education , not just in the beginning but also even when you are an advanced trader , education always!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

I agree with that. Patience is the key to success in trading patience and hold. panic selling it will only make you lose and stress  Grin Grin
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

When prices are falling then there is too much tough situation when you have all your funds are in loss because its tough time and to be confident and still wait the market is the good option when prices are falling,
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

This suggestions above is really helpful for newbies, who doesn't have much knowledge in trading world. Most of people will follow that advices, because of your good represenation of information
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I admire you because you can let go of your tokens because I always have that feeling that my altcoins has a potential to rise more even it's already pumping more than 2x its price. It's really a lesson learned for me.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

Being a student of MBA, I learnt that environment scanning is the first thing to enter any business because you must know all about the business which you want to start. Investment in Bitcoin and other crypto should be made after complete knowledge. Regular observation of the market is also necessary. Apart from this courage to handle all worse situations are the keys of success.

environment scanning is a good idea , it reminds me fibonacci method of technical analysing , it is based of people mind and a beautiful way , I'm so agree with education , not just in the beginning but also even when you are an advanced trader , education always!
In the world of the crypto currency, there will be so many things which you will learn with the passage of time and with experience. Still there are certain things which can play a key role in making you earn some very good amount of money while being there in the crypto market like that of having some good amount of technical knowledge and awareness regarding the things as well as keeping your nerves under your control and above all making smart decisions.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

For me, four ways to get a successful investment is to first control yourself and emotion, the second one should be able to wait just below the price, thirdly you need to know all the details of the coin you want to invest, four need big investment to grow rapidly.
feverpitch

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Most social groups, even paid, is part of pump or dump groups. Many of youtuber and ico revievers working for money and tokens, so taking decision based on that is very risky
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

Four key to my success: firstly, I study the market on a regular and continuous basis to grab the right business opportunity. Second, I wait patiently when the market fluctuates to make the right decision. Thirdly, I always hone in the knowledge of the cryptocurrency market through websites, ... Fourth, I learn from experienced people who have been involved in the market to help business and investment. My earnings are great.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Yes the above advice is helpful for beginners who do not have much knowledge about trading. Most people will follow you because you have represented everything how traders will face everything in their trading journey.This is the advice that every new investor should follow and something you end up learning overtime through many mistakes.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

Yes this is a very good suggestion for new people to trade. You'll add that, trading is not for everyone. and you must be honest with yourself after losing money if the trade is really yours. because there are many other ways to make money in crypto.If you observe that it does not work then you can revise it a little until the time that will make you become profitable. No one can predict the market but at least you can have money management.
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I agree with some answers that this number up one of the most important part of this writing up. They have some big following and paid groups that they will not rebound at all that they hodl encourage you when they do not want to lose the value of their bag when sinking ships. I lost count of how many of these traditional market experts The success of each person I personally belive has worked for them on their way. After losing money, you must be honest.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

many ways to be successful but here are 4 ways of successful tradiing:

1. you must be patient in terms of buying and selling coins
2. you should be able to analyze the coins that will go up
3. You should often monitor the market
4. Do not despair if you fail
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Thoroughly study your trading system.
Set the purpose of your trading, the main reason why you want to trade
Create a certain mode for the beginning, middle and end of the trading session
The process of evaluating and revising a trading plan is as important as compiling it. It will take weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analysis.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

These are the very basic principles of trading. Follow this four key s and I will guarantee you high percentage of success. I didn’t say 100% because there are no 100% guaranteed wins in trading. Every newbie should read this to enhance their trading capability.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Buy low and sell high is the best strategy in crypto currency. If you follow this your always profitable and don't be greedy.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

Buy low and sell high is the best strategy in crypto currency. If you follow this your always profitable and don't be greedy.
Motivation ,Effort, Positivity and Patience.
This four keys is the pathway to success. As a trader we need to be motivated for the task they given and we must keep on effort like continuing explore the trchnology here in the forum. Negative perceptions of this technology can lead us to unsuccessor so we need to think positivity that bring positive result in trading by having a patience also on the market volatility.
feverpitch

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Now I've lost about 50% of my total investment portfolio, and my mistake was that I didn't use cut loss strategy. I'd better just hold it, and now I'm changed my strategy to sell by partly coins, when it's trend of going up price
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

Thank you for posting here about your trading strategy. I'm pretty sure that there are many newbie traders will learn once they read your statements about the four keys for successful trading.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

in trading, mistakes are bound to happen and are inevitable so to get successful cryptocurrency trading results, you need to break the bad habits that can lead to financial suicide easily. to get successful, you need to understand the risks and learn to manage the risk. diversify your investment, keep an eye for alternative investment opportunities, plan your exit and entry as regards your risk taking capability, stay updated on the value of the coin, follow the trends at your own risk, you need to understand that you can make a bad call sometimes so, never invest what you are not prepared to lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: