Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Keys to Success  (Read 1116 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
If you are into the world of trading, then you really need to learn number of things and that you need to spent most of your time in learning and practicing of the trade because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming an expert in trading and to have an opportunity of becoming a better trader.

You need to practice how to control your emotions and nerves at tough times and to keep on reading more about crypto market as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

For me it is an one and only way to get profits from trading is Buy low and Sell high so work according to these and do whatever you want to do that strategy.Never trade for loss and it is better to hold than losing our money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

A professional approach to making trading decisions in financial markets based on trading strategies that can help determine when opening and closing positions. The trading strategy provides an opportunity to either increase the likelihood of a successful transaction, willing to give the trader the ability to manage risk and profit relationships. Most trading strategies are based on data derived from technical analysis indicators or fundamental analysis of systematic interpretation
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

This post deserves a round of applause and a couple of merit. Very brilliant! Everything's pretty hit bull's eye!

You have presented everything that cannot be explained properly by other people, even the veteran crypto traders, very smooth and clear. 

The top 2 points that are very true as far as I am concerned is that, first, the market is really uncertain and therefore unpredictable. And the other one is that no one should try to make a god out of a coin and stick to it no matter what. Blind loyalty to a coin will not really bring anyone somewhere.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

All this ideas about becoming a successful individual usually turns out to  be a theory that can't be proven enough by certain amount of proofs it is all about speculation. Boggling ideas usually came in handy sometimes but we do have different potentials, attitudes, and other stuff to make us different. Sure sometimes people have similarities but that doesn't count as valid until it's proven.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
If you are into the world of trading, then you really need to learn number of things and that you need to spent most of your time in learning and practicing of the trade because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming an expert in trading and to have an opportunity of becoming a better trader.

You need to practice how to control your emotions and nerves at tough times and to keep on reading more about crypto market as well.

One other thing is that you cannot finish learning in just one day, so you have to be ready to go all the way. The reason why a lot of people usually say HODL is because so many have missed out because they never had the idea of trading and to know when to enter a market or leave it which obviously made them to always regret their decisions. In cases like this, it is always better to just invest what you would not bother about and watch it grow over time, but if you can trade safely and effectively, it is always a better chance to grow your asset in quantity by taking advantage of the fluctuations.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Thank you very much. Your post is very helpful and easy to understand. Predicting market price is difficult but if you do study and do research you will know how to play with it. If you are in trading any kind of market its really basic you will have patience and discipline with determination, always practice trading set a plan when trading always think if you enter to the market you should have exit  as possible, they said rinse and wash repeat system.  Very good points keep it up, market is your friend, but sometimes market is your worst enemy so prepare your risk management when trading as well. Focus on what you study and stay to your system. Good luck thank you very much

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Agreed,Beside that also many other things to be successful in crypto world.
    Educate yourself,knowledge is necessary to be successful.
Set goals and make strategies to achieve them.
    Learn to control the emotion dont take decision in panic.
Diversify the investment dont put all eggs in one box.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

Yea I also agreed with you on your opinion and strategy. Really its very helpful to me and I will follow your strategy in my future trading.And obviously, I want to say that every trader should try to get about the market trends.
Market is always showing you up with best ways where one can put an impressive input and best output can be seek out. For the traders, as they have to go on with their market dealings, they must be observant. Always taking out some analysis about the market and try to pinch out the patterns that markets are showing. Because these trends and patterns can be so helpful in your decision making.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

One other thing is that you cannot finish learning in just one day, so you have to be ready to go all the way. The reason why a lot of people usually say HODL is because so many have missed out because they never had the idea of trading and to know when to enter a market or leave it which obviously made them to always regret their decisions. In cases like this, it is always better to just invest what you would not bother about and watch it grow over time, but if you can trade safely and effectively, it is always a better chance to grow your asset in quantity by taking advantage of the fluctuations.

That may be one reason, and maybe another would be others don't have the time or effort to learn trading but would want to profit or make a long term investment. Hodling would be their next best option because if you don't know how to trade properly, there's a big chance for you to lose your money. It may make a longer time to profit as compared to day trading but this is better for those who cannot control their emotions or have a hard time making market predictions.

BTC-Market

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Good words. I mostly agree with you. You've got a nce experience and it will make you more cleverer
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
Legitimate telegram group of one coin is the best one to get more knowledge.

Yes.  I agree that telegram groups can offer insight.  But no one can accurately and consistently tell you which way the market will go.  The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to recognize the overall trend.  It's hard to miss.  Then act accordingly.  I don't trade at the tops and bottoms, but rather within each trend and ALWAYS protect my earnings.  My personal opinion again, but it's better to miss a pump than lose money.  This way, it's possible to grow portfolio value consistently and steadily over time.  But if you take a huge loss, it's game over in some cases. 
Infact, it is always better to know how to use some of the indicators yourself to make a good decision in the market. You can always get it right all the time, but you can at least make good calls if you are smart enough. It is something that I learned the hard way which made me to learn how to trade.

I feel the whole idea of HODL is over rated and even though it is good for those who do not have trading idea or what to look out for, people should remember they can always learn. Why HODL when you can make the best of what you are holding by trading it ?
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

ITs true that there are always few simple facts that we need to consider while making the investment.

Downtrend, Uptrend, Patience, HOLD, what do we have to loose guys!! Just acquire all these characters and behave as per the trend the way OP has explained about it. I mean in the long run we can always hold our bulls and have some profitable trades. A man with patience is already half way through the success that is what I believe in. If you loved your trade and willing to grab the profits that you have earned then just go get it and sell whatever you have. If you see the downtrend coming then just hold and if you have some extra then just buy with it and earn even more for the time being. See its game of holding and you are the owner of this game, play the way you want it!  Tongue
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

Really like the second point. I was caught with the coins I like in deep losses and now I'm still waiting for them to rebound. We'll see how it works...but from now I trade with stop-losses only. And one more thing I've learnt is to make clear records of every operation, every order I open and close. This is very important not to write only numbers but also my thoughts in that moment it helps a lot to analyze my mistakes.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
Everyone is always speculating but unfortunately we cannot know anything. Most times, a lot of newbies always end up falling for those craps since they cannot make decisions on their own, but the fact is that some of these guys will just go solo and only come back when the market is looking good and leaving you to your own fate. The best is to learn how to do some of these things by yourself still one of the aspect that I believe every trader must learn as most important lesson for trading is, never get greedy.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Everyone is always speculating but unfortunately we cannot know anything. Most times, a lot of newbies always end up falling for those craps since they cannot make decisions on their own, but the fact is that some of these guys will just go solo and only come back when the market is looking good and leaving you to your own fate. The best is to learn how to do some of these things by yourself still one of the aspect that I believe every trader must learn as most important lesson for trading is, never get greedy.

I definitely agree to all your lessons learned in fact it is very relatable. In this kind of business, we need to experience it personally because I believe that experience is still the best teacher. You may be doong the same thing but you are into different circumstances that requires different kinds of decision making. But whatever it is the best strategy is having enough knowledge of what you are doing and patience to wait for the perfect timing and open mindedness to change your strategy if its not working.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.
Indeed no one can predict precisely in this market, your four points are related to each other so I can sum up it to make a single key which will be useful for beginners because they can't even figure out when to sell and when to buy.
My only suggestion for beginners is  "Don't panic when market is red (just HODL)".
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

For me it is an one and only way to get profits from trading is Buy low and Sell high so work according to these and do whatever you want to do that strategy.Never trade for loss and it is better to hold than losing our money.
I totally feel the OP. The thing is that a lot of people may go the HODL way, if they do not have any trading idea. It is good but in the long run, it is not actually the best way. I remember early this year selling all my assets in alts which grew with some $9k profit which from my blockfolio app right now, they are all $2500. (decided to leave them in the app until I buy back to know what I would have lost). Anyone can do the maths. I can easily buy back more of these coins now at their dip and wait for the next phase. HODL if you can and trade if you can. None is bad, but obviously trading is much better.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

I can understand you mate. One mistake a lot of people make though is to try to do some of these things without learning and that is where they end up screwing up a lot. Many people always sell wrongly and end up joining FOMO as time goes on when they can at least learn how to trade and make the best of the market.

One thing I have learned is that market is always going to be one way ahead, but with trading, you can still at least learn to play safe. Otherwise surviving in this highly competitive trading field is highly impossible in terms of safeguarding our capital amount.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

For me, the best thing here is to be yourself make your own path here, don't just rely on the experts strategy, make  you own strategy based on your experience, you can do better here for as long as you are willing to take the risk and you will see at the end that it is so worth it to take risk.
That is by far the best thing to do, people can be very lazy and as such they prefer to get advice of someone else and while there is nothing wrong with listening to some people that have huge experience and knowledge about a particular subject the truth is you will never appreciate the effort it is needed in order to be able to reach your own conclusions and not only that, if you only listen and follow the advice of someone else then what you are going to do when that person no longer gives you advice for free? You'll be lost and you will not know what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: