Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Keys to Success  (Read 1117 times)
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I quite appreciate the fact that you emphasize that your point should not be taking as a trading strategy but your personal sentiment born out of your personal experience. However, I quiet agree with the four points you raise.  Two of the points stand out for me. Know one with certainty can predict all of the time the direction the market will go at every point in time. Also the first rule in trading for me is to protect my fund. This particular concept has helped to curb being greedy and avoiding loosing big time. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
In the world of the crypto currency, the only thing which can lead you to the success is none other than that of gaining more knowledge and information regarding the things and other than that, being self determined and patient all the time and not to get dishearten even if you suffered the loss. You need to keep on doing your best and that you need to think well before making any decision.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.
-snip-
It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.
Nice one bro! Very nice one!! I guess at some point, a lot of us have to learn our lessons the hard way and I feel the whole idea of HODL is over rated. Every asset will always have a down turn and one should always be ready for them. Also, I may like to add that people should learn how to follow trend or trade a little bit to be able to know how to make some of these decisions. They help a lot in making a lot of money in the long run.

In the world of the crypto currency, the only thing which can lead you to the success is none other than that of gaining more knowledge and information regarding the things and other than that, being self determined and patient all the time and not to get dishearten even if you suffered the loss. You need to keep on doing your best and that you need to think well before making any decision.
Yes knowledge and experiences together can do any magic in trading but one without another one may not land us into our preferred regions. Some people may gain their knowledge through experience but the short cut must be learning knowledge first and then gaining experience.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 06:46:10 PM by BartS

It's funny because in the world of cryptocurrencies having knowledge and information is without a doubt important but probably the most important characteristic that you need in order to become successful is to be patient, it doesn't matter how much knowledge do you have if you do not have the patience to hold your coins for a long time, that is why one of the most common strategies recommended by the forum members is to hold your coins and the reason for that is that the strategy of holding for a long time works pretty well not only in cryptocurrencies but in almost any other market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
We learned a lot when we experience of struggles during those times like in the down market. I agree with you for us to have a successful results when we trade is being determined and patient on what we are holding on. These could help us to have a right path in this industry.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

You are correct when you mention that "trend is your friend" because it helps us to predict somehow what's the next trend even Bitcoin is really volatile. We must also learn what is the best approach to investing and trading. We should have the right attitude and great game plan for making decisions. We also need to diversify our funds, do not invest in a single currency. Lastly, We need to know how to manage our crypto and fiat as well.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

I agreed and well defined i hope many readers will take benefit from it,Actually different people have different perception and different goals and they define success their own way according to goals and fields. Like one person goal i earn 100 BTC in a year and how it will make it possible and made different strategies and he reach near about it will be success for him or her.So commonly success mean consistency and commitment with goals and achieve in time line.

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

You never know when a trend will start, when it will end. Also, you do not know when the growing trend will be replaced by a falling trend.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

You never know when a trend will start, when it will end. Also, you do not know when the growing trend will be replaced by a falling trend.
You do not know when at trend will start you are correct when you state that there is no way to know for sure when that is going to happen, this is why holding is a really popular strategy not only in cryptocurrencies but in stocks and bonds as well, the longer you hold the greater the chances you have of grabbing and upward trend and as we have seen bitcoin over the long term has a tendency to go up in value, there is an occasional crash here and there but the crashes have a tendency to be lower in size than a bull run, so if you are in doubt of what to do with your investments the best thing is to wait and to hold.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

You are correct when you mention that "trend is your friend" because it helps us to predict somehow what's the next trend even Bitcoin is really volatile. We must also learn what is the best approach to investing and trading. We should have the right attitude and great game plan for making decisions. We also need to diversify our funds, do not invest in a single currency. Lastly, We need to know how to manage our crypto and fiat as well.
in a very uncertain market situation it's better we save our money first and do not spend coin first. because we have not been able to see market trends that show a stable sign.
it will be easier if we start with a lot of capital because we can spread our investment to many types of coin crypto
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

It is very difficult to force myself to go to fiat when out of all irons shout about bitcoin for $ 50,000. And "this is a temporary correction."
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I think a good deal is holding, buying at a low price, selling at a high price
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

My personal strategy for being successful in life is to remain away from btcs and spending time on something creative
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Welk said bro. Free from any doubts and is totally correct
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

I think a good deal is holding, buying at a low price, selling at a high price
There are so many things which you need to consider at time when you are there in the world of crypto currencies and are investing your money but the most important thing which you need act upon is never to lose your patience no matter what. You need to stay in control so that you may then be able to make some better earning and that you many not end up making any false decision later.
teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

Being an entrepreneur is not easy. In addition to having an unyielding mental, an entrepreneur must also have a different thinking than most people. The entrepreneurs mindset is a mindset that makes us sometimes think twice to become entrepreneurs. It takes a determination and a high motivation to become an entrepreneur.
memurur key to my success it
1. Ready to Handle Uncertain Financial Condition.
2. Responsible for Decision Making.
3. Insight Area.
4. Have the Clearest and Most Important Mission and Vision
5. not easily give up.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:29:03 AM

The best strategy to be succesful here in btcs is always to make yourself remain updated with tons of current status of btcs
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3067748.0
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Always moving wiith plans and avoiding pre conceived notions and discussion of relevant matters on forum are the ways
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

in my opinion it only takes one to be able to achieve success that you want, the key is "patience" because many people who still difficult trading to control their patience to make them lose some of the assets they have because they can not control his patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: