Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC PRICE VS ALTCOINS PRICE  (Read 441 times)
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Today i reviewed Coinmarketcap and found that due to falling BTC price top 50 Altcoins are also falling and are red for last 24 hours.BTC king of crypto World and the entire crypto world is dependent on BTC.Its mean that growth in BTC is the growth of Altcoins and vise versa.What you think.
Bitcoin will drag altcoin down because they rely on the price of bitcoin. If there is a wish you want to happen, it would be bitcoin price hike. Because if bitcoin value goes up, there is a possibility that altcoin would recover.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

I think that altcoins are very much dependent on bitcoin, so while bitcoin falls-all altcoins will fall.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Many investors say they don't believe in charting versus the dollar at all. While I believe it's important to relate profits relative to bitcoin, USD charts can be valuable. In this episode, we talk about this in depth, and I'll also attempt to describe it here, including some visuals. In addition to discussing pricing in
arvindschdv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Yes, most of the times I have observed that prices of both are interconnected. If price of bitcoin falls then altcoin is also affected by this.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular with a history and still the biggest market share.
For sure, such labels as "the best crytocurrency in the market" depend on what your goals and expectations from a crypto are. If you would like to invest in crypto and gain great profits in short-term or mid-term perspectives, Bitcoin or Ether are certainly worth considering.
If you are good in trading, you will try to earn from trading high volatility pairs. If you want to get your payment back from an ICO, it will be another way round.

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

that's right. All the penny thing is going down. Total market capitalization has gone down to $ 250 billion. It is back to the beginning of 2017. When the market capitalization is 150 billion usd
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

This is because BTC has become the standard for trading altcoins. You need to buy some altoin, go first buy some BTC.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

of course BTC prices are more expensive with prices above 100 million and altcoin prices far exceeds standards, so BTC prices can not be compared with the price of all coins.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Today i reviewed Coinmarketcap and found that due to falling BTC price top 50 Altcoins are also falling and are red for last 24 hours.BTC king of crypto World and the entire crypto world is dependent on BTC.Its mean that growth in BTC is the growth of Altcoins and vise versa.What you think.

I also found that is likely too. It could be that they are related in movement. This is not really competitive and healthy. I would have loved a situation where they are all different so that one takes the opportunity of a fall to outshine the other.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Many investors say they don't believe in charting versus the dollar at all. While I believe it's important to relate profits relative to bitcoin, USD charts can be valuable. In this episode, we talk about this in depth, and I'll also attempt to describe it here, including some visuals. In addition to discussing pricing in

If you look the usage of money after 20 years I am sure Dollar USD will not be in the market at all. There are many fiats and the same time cryptos also high in numbers. If discuss the comparison discussion about the bitcoin and alts. I do not know how it gonna work with the collective information.

Hope op can close this thread without going in a wrong way to use as spamyard or lock this thread.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

yes, that's right . I think the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is very influential with the price of altcoin, because the first  coin in crypto is bitcoin so, bitcoin rise it will have a good effect for altcoin as well as vice versa.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

Most of the transaction in altcoins are traded to bitcoin so if the price of btc will dip, the price of alt coins will also go down. It is very normal because the king (BTC) is the first coin that will get affected of the bad news in social media and in supply and demand. Most of the coins depends on bitcoin because it is easier to exchange it to fiat. But now I think Etheruem price will also hit another peak because in my country, we can also trade ETH to fiat in an instant.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

It is because, some of the altcoin their budget is Bitcoin, during their ICO a way to purchase their token is by buying it with bitcoin or other top cryptocurrency. This is why when bitcoin and other top crpto is down they're also down.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

Bitcoin is the killer app... and many of the things that were built in 2013 to fix actual problems are currently quietly waiting to be found... those trying to hammer round business pegs in square holes who have been flooding the space with noise for 5 years will move on... and the quiet ones who have been patiently waiting for this thing to scale will finally have their chance to shine.

Good things come to those who wait, as they say. I guess unless you're an obsessed techy whose been here for many years, it's hard to see the real big picture unfolding...

But hey, I can't see into the future any better than you can. As such, I don't need to convince you of any of this.

Besides, who would want to know the future? Like life itself, the final destination isn't nearly as important as enjoying the journey itself.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

because bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency so some traders panic when bitcoin and ethereum prices go down, so until now it can be assumed that when bitcoin and ethereum prices decrease eating other altcoin prices will come down
BTC growth is the growth of altcoin also because other altcoins have an effect on bitcoin because the bitcoin is the first crypto created, and I know there will be no altcoin that can beat the bitcoin, and if the bitcoin price drops the other altcoin also decreases, because the bitcoin price fluctuations affect another altcoin
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

What the! It is trully shocked when i look the price of all cryptocurrency , in last week the price is still good. But this week the price is really low. How can this happen? But i think the cryptocurrency will not have a good performance. But i believe that soon it will be rise up again. All coins even the btc are going to red it is sad
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are probably correlated with the other and that is what usually happens. If bitcoin goes up, then altcoins also goes up and vice versa wherein I think bitcoin is the baseline for whatever market movement it will take. However, due to volatility in both btc and altcoins price value is uncontrollable and that is a fact to whatever is happening in the crypto market.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

i think bitcoin and altcoins are related each others.
if someone dumps huge amount of bitcoin into altcoins, and they sell altcoins for fiat,
it will causing the price of cryptocurrencies down, not only bitcoin.

Cryptonium12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

Yes you are right BTC is the king of crypto world. Before when BTC goes down Altcoin go up. It won't be incorrect to say all altcoins share the same sentiment as of BTC. 
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

Yes I myself now begin to believe that bitcoin prices are able to affect the various fates of other altcoins therefore if someone wants to keep getting big profits,continue to make it bitcoin as one of the benchmarks.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: