Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

I plan to hold bitcoin and altcoins which i have in my portfolio and change it to fiat whenever i need funds as per my requirements. This market is very volatile but also give decent returns if we enter in any altcoin at right time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Presently, my plan is i'm holding to all i have in my port folio not that i don't need to change them to FIAT for other use but all are not at my favour for they are down now. Moreover, i'm not keeping any CRYPTO for life. Anytime i need FIAT, i cash out and make use of my money.
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
my plan on bitcoin is to simply spend it to my family and other important yet life-fulfilling endeavors. i am much certain that i will plan on investing in this platform despite of the negatives that are occurring. cryptocurrencies might become a breakthrough in the future so why not. maybe within 3 years or so the hoped breakthrough will surely make us, investors, attain amounts of money. and so we can buy things that we want to own, and such things aha Smiley
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

My plan is to continue to hold and invest in crypto. I feel that it is just fuds that cause the dull time now. Crypto will recover and come back stronger.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

My plan is one day I will take interest 10%. and I hoped the bitcoin went down $ 6000 so I could buy as much as possible and hold them
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Hold Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency now and if you have sufficient amount you may buy some crypto which has good potential.

My plan is to hold Bitcoin until I reach the desired target amount. My target is $50k, once Bitcoin reach that stage I would sell 50% if my investment and convert to fiat, remaining amount would be kept idle to reach atleast $75k.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
For me, i want to hold my bitcoin until i have no business plan from it. Bitcoin price is very volatile and we do not know when to increase it, better to have it and hold so that if the price is good, you can earn profit and in that way you can have an extra income even small amount.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

I now have all the assets concentrated in the top 20 coins, but now is such a time that you need to change something, and I sell the BTC and sell little known coins that have not yet yielded a good profit and just wait for their take-off
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I have some nice tokens whic are currently in development stage of their project. I am planning to hold at least 2 years.
But for some already valued tokens i am getting out day by day to find new undervalued tokens.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Currently I plan to hold the existing bitcoin. With the worsening of the current bitcoin price, I'd better keep it. I have a more important plan, becoming a millionaire is my goal, which I expect with bitcoin income, and I want to swim in the world of cryptocurrency.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

I plan to make savings in the crypto currency. When the amount is sufficient I plan to make some changes in life that require fiat money, so some of the crypto currency will have to be sold. In the future I would like to do my own projects.

Yeah it has to be like this. If we need the crypto to be sold for the emergency situation and/or for the daily life needs then we must do it without any hesitation. This is the way which I like and everyone must follow so that things can come together.

Saving actually works always and it is most important part of our life because if savings are there then we can actually say relaxed in our life. We dont know at what point we will get struck by problematic things like debts, bankruptcy and much more. In such period we can really take help of the crypto so its better to earn and save it and by save I mean we should hold it.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

The most profitable plan for me is wait when bitcoin achieve under 6000 dollars and buying this as many as possible. Next step is holding by long time ( max by end this year ) and sell
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Some ofmy crypto holdings I will hold till the end))) And some o them Im going to trade. The one I hold I expect x1000 ))) for sure

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

Some ofmy crypto holdings I will hold till the end))) And some o them Im going to trade. The one I hold I expect x1000 ))) for sure
Mostly holding and trading our plans with cryptocurriencies are good for our future. The price may possibly become huge this year. So let's choose to earned profit in bitcoin.
intel86

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

My plan is to focus with the bitcoin account that I hold and I will try to get the alcoin to be able to give me a high income, I really focus on looking for a good alcoin that has been recommended by the owner of cryptocurrencies. Cool
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

For me , bitcoin suitable for long term investment rather than short term investment

Why ?
Because bitcoin value still unstable for short term trading so I'm often loss when trade them, unlike stock exchange.
But my profit is greater than hold it for long term !
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

If it has succeeded or has benefited from bitcoin growth, I have a plan to buy property or gold. The division of investment should be done because property and gold have good opportunities as an investment vehicle Grin

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

The current situation really affected in crypto market it is a not right time to start a business or buying so I am hold my bitcoin. But future I can start a plan to mining platform so this is really help for our career. Because in our country cheap electricity it is really suitable to mining platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

to work on managing use of tasks with continuous running of evaluation to gives of reference as investors to gains with distinct on shifts with priors as defining one to work on requests as might with the less on risks to gives with deliverance as collecting use with returns on completion.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)
I think there is little chance that bitcoin will reach 6000..
You say that but it is not an impossibility, even below $5000 is something that could happen, in the back of my head I have an evil thought thinking that it will go back to $500 so I can scoop up some cheap which I should have done a long time ago but didn't have the funds back then.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: