Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I have no plans now, and I will continue to trade, because when I do not need it, I will wait for the next few months at a higher price, so we will get more. profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasicam

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

no body know about future of bitcoin.as we know price of btc always down. so there more people are sell than buy.
but I'm sure btc will always up and price will be good again.
as long still have a chance in this crypto I'm still want to earn more money.until now still so many people interest with bitcoin.so I think we still have a lots of time to earn money.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
Of course my main plan is to get as many bitcoin as i can to secure my future,because i believed bitcoin will be the way why so many people are going to be millionaires,especially those people who from the 3rdworld country,which doesnt have enough knowledge how to get their lives better.Converting to fiat is one of my goal so that i can start my own businesses,because cryptocurrencies has high volatility and it make sense when we only convert it to fiat so that we wont have to worry about the ups and downs of cryptocurrencies.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Plans to get more bitcoins ,so that my child's and grandchildren's future will be more secured,i strongly believed that cryptocurrencies will be the key for the next generation's money system and it could really replace the fiat system in the future that is why it is very important to get or adopt its technology as early as now so that those people who will get your coins in the future will have a better life.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

My personal intention is to focus on only two coins and invest only in them. The remaining tokens that I have most likely I will exchange in fiat money. At least these are my plans for now.  Smiley  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

To get more cryptocurrency assets,a cryptomillionaire would be equal to a fiat millionaire so it make sense plus cryptocurrencies are going to be massive few decades or years from now that is why it is better to have or to adopt the technology early so that you wont regret in the future as the technology is evolving you are still have some of these.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

I have no plan to convert all my bitcoin or even my altcoins to fiat because blockchain is the next currency that will adopt later on. I only convert bitcoin fiat when necessary like paying bills or monthly allowance. If you convert it to fiat it will not grow and will suffer inflation.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

My plan is to invest in altcoins mostly as they have lot more chances of 10x in a year than the bitcoin, but ultimatelly we want to see bitcoin succseed as that will give us the most value, after that i might want to look into investing in some new bussiness or something
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

I very much hope that the savings that I have and will be available with the CryptoBNB project will be able to reach very high marks and I will still be able to fulfill my dream. I think that the best solution for such an event will be all the same positive people's reaction to the crypto currency.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

My plan with Cryptocurrencies is to invest in passive income revenues that would allow me to afford taking holidays in exotic locations.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Going to use cryptocurrencies as the safe haven of my family,because i truly believed that these currencies are going to be more massive and innovative in the next few years,as i am the only one who knows this technology in my family i am responsible to give them what they deserved,better future for my loved ones would be my goal that is why i joined and get involved to cryptocurrencies.

Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I will just keep my coins in my wallet while looking for other coin to keep, little portion every kind of coin is nice, when keeping eye also on their price value in the market, and there's my list to buy when I do earn from them.
dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

Since last year when I joined this forum and earned bounty stake tokens through participating signature and other bounty campaigns and I am planning to fund my future earnings for my life goals like building my new house, buying my new car and invest into more local businesses in order to establish more income soirees.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

I'll rather split it in two. Some of them keep and some invest in ICOs
dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

I will just keep my coins in my wallet while looking for other coin to keep, little portion every kind of coin is nice, when keeping eye also on their price value in the market, and there's my list to buy when I do earn from them.

The base plan of mine since I participated more bounty campaigns and get bounty stake tokens, I am holding all my Altcoins since at the start and never sell even a single coin since last year.
Today I am holding high value of altcoins that could help me reach my life goals and also I am planning to setup more local businesses in order to have more sources of incomes while I am able.
I am very proud being a Hodler.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I'm currently holding my cryptos planning to sell it when the market rise up because the market are experiencing red days.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

Probably to keep them safe until the right time has come to give these millions of assets to my family? surely these cryptocurrencies will be much bigger in the future as the time goes by most of the countries are going to adopt these currencies and will eventually going to replace the fiat system,doesnt want to sell these bitcoins early as now because it could change everything in the future.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

Probably store it in safeplace,wait for the market to pump sold these for the fiat ? get some stable life and self sustaining businesses get more wealthy using the cryptocurrencies,secure the future of my family.All of these will only be possible when we are holding these worthy coins and eliminate these shitcoins in our portfolio because less coins you have the less mistake or losses you will get.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

My plan is to invest in altcoins mostly as they have lot more chances of 10x in a year than the bitcoin, but ultimatelly we want to see bitcoin succseed as that will give us the most value, after that i might want to look into investing in some new bussiness or something
investment in altocoin is a very good plan that would bring big profits in 2018. I also stick to this plan. now I have some altcoin I think I will sell some of these coins when the market grows a bit.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

I plan to increase my trading and investment capital so that in future I have a passive source of income. I'm working hard now. Crypto gives me very great opportunities and I don't want to miss them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: