Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

If you believe in the future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies HODLING should be your best strategy. Invest money that you don't need for few years and long-term you will be rewarded  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will become something international and we will use it as a payment method. Until that time comes I am going to hold

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

My plan is to keep investing into bitcoin and ethereum and holding them for even longer to see how world changes in just couple of years. I believe cryptocurrencies will change lot of things in financial world...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Actually I don't have any plan now, just holding my all altcoin is better option at this time. This is not the correct season of selling, only because of the bear market! I suggest you to do the same as like me. Otherwise, bitcoin value is raising now! So now buy and hodl is the best options.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

With the coins and tokens that I earned from bounties and airdrops, I am planning to hold it and wait until this coin will get a value in the market and I will sell it or exchange it for bitcoin and ethereum. Half of it will go for myself and my family, I would like to buy a small business and then I will hold the remaining coins that I have.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I am working full time in the forum for  bounty to raise crypto for my upkeep and that of my family. I have raised some fund from crypto which i have changed to fiat money and iam finalizing arrangement to do  energy commodity supply for some local companies here in my city.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

It occur to me lately that to be able to keep my coins with me is to have an alternative source of income and not just the btc I got so I'm planing to buy townhouses and use Airbnb for it to earn. Currently I have one house that I have bought last year and earning few only each month, its not enough to make a living but I guess will be able to buy another soon to double the earnings as quick as possible and that I won't have tp spend my btc again for daily needs.

MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

I don't have specific long term plan about cryptocurrencies..
Just a simple, if i have coin with good price..
I'll invest short term.
If it's good but low price.. hold for future..

You're right! Because investing a coin can make you invest even in a short or long term process. Basically many would be able to hold it in a future basis. And with that, many would be joining in crypto world.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I prefer to hodl my crypto coins for long term because this is not the proper time to sell. I think its the best time to buy btc and altcoins. They will definitely go up.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

My plan is to have enough capital to get a bussiness of my own without relying on bitcoin and altcoins so I can live stressfree without checking my portfolio everytime. Once I hit the jackpot and sell all of my tokens and bitcoin I'll minimize my trading and pursue a bussiness carreer of my own.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

I want to save cryptocurrency in the hope that the price will go up when I need money for a sudden need
I do not keep in large quantities, but I am sure the coins that I have will rise in price a few months ahead
and if in June I am satisfied with the market price, I will sell to buy toys for my child
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

Actually, now is the best time to buy some other coins since most market price are down. I am planning just to hold some coins that has a good potential and use case in the future. Some projects are created to help users and investors to take part in a great project.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

My plan is to invest in perspective tokens and ICOs, then when it will make 2-10x I sell 50% of coins and rest keep for long time.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

I want to save cryptocurrency in the hope that the price will go up when I need money for a sudden need
I do not keep in large quantities, but I am sure the coins that I have will rise in price a few months ahead
and if in June I am satisfied with the market price, I will sell to buy toys for my child
It seems to me that you are not right. Buy toys for the child you should for Fiat. In order to support your child and family, you must have a guaranteed income. Your child should not depend on the price of cryptocurrency. Investing in cryptocurrency should have a long-term global goals or you need to earn it to use for daily needs.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

I want to make big money on cryptocurrencies. As much as it will be enough for a comfortable life. This is my main goal. And of course cryptocurrencies is a very interesting area of making money.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

My plan in crypto is make a lot of money so I keep to hold and I Will sell my coin in the highest price. I want to build a home to my little family. I know it Will take a lot of time to crypto market reach highest price but I Will wait patiently until my plan realize.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

My plan now is hold coins -even these where I have profit already,arange portfolio and learn how to trade-for its very interesting how market move by news, also I make bounty programs

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

I will still hold my Bitcoins. And then find altcoins that may give me also good earnings in the future. I am still investing at this situation. Buy and hodl is the best option.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I try to invest in projects that can change the future. For me, cryptocurrency is not a way of quick enrichment. For me, this is an opportunity to be involved in creation and implementation of new technologies.
So, I'm determined to keep coins for several years  Smiley
Agrabah

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

I am sure that with cryptocurrencies my life will be better and much easier than ever before. I will continue to invest in this bitcoin world. so that in the future I would have a passive source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: