Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)

buy bitcoins as long as their price is low and then sell it when you think you can now earn profits from it. It is not just applicable to bitcoin, you can also apply this principle to other altcoins. This would be a great idea. HODL your coins in a right time and right moment. Be patient.
Cryptocurrency continues to show the developments bring progress so increased again in the future. with the progress that continues to make him the power to bring the success of Cryptocurrency. I feel the investment is capable of being the best solution that is so profitable.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin for many years to come and then later reinvest my money in bitcoin and cryptocurrency related businesses. I think cryptocurrency has a good role to play in the future.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

I plan to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future and wait for the market to start growing to invest in altcoins.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

Now I do not plan anything, because it seems to me that these tokens today are worth nothing, but in the future everything can change because these projects can again awaken the interests of people, it seems to me that everything can change soon. I hope so.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

At present market condition i made some strategy that makes me happy always. My strategy is i selected 10 top coins from market and keeping eye always about those. I also saw their roadmap and team work against that tokens. I make short trade with this 10 tokens and making my mind happy always because long term investment and trade is risky at present market condition.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

I prefer to keep most of the money in bitcoin because I believe that it will grow 100% but also invest in ICO and ETH .
Yes, I agree with you. It may take a quite time but the market will definitely recover. Holding and buying more are the right choices now. I have bought some more coins and waiting the market lower to buy more.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

I plan to hold my cryptocurrency for the next bullrun(if it happens) and then I will decide what to do.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

I am planning to seel some of my coins and buy some new more cheaper becasue I want to get chance to find the gold on the market

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

My plans for cryptocurrencies on my portfolio goes thus;  I will hold major portion of the coins/tokens belonging to projects I still believe in, and keep trading the rest. Normally I convert some to FIAT when necessary, because I'm in for the technology and also profits to be candid.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Well, I am holding currently and willing to hold at least January 2019 without any panic. I am also looking for some good investments, specifically, I am looking to invest in privacy coins and masternodes which seem to have a bright bounce soon. Others seem died to me.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

I have some long term holdings, my major plan is continue to hold, than we will see, maybe I make some investion or try to trade
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

There are not any specific plans in Cryptocurrency, as this market is too hard to control, so I create different methods depending on different time. Relying on my own experience and making offensive plans against the trend can help me differentiate.

GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

My plans for cryptocurrency: at the moment it is to keep coins, wait for the growth of the market. With growth - I plan to withdraw part of the profits in fiat for the implementation of my business plan, the second part I invest in cryptocurrency again - I will buy altcoins and invest in interesting ICO projects.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

for me it is necessary to close everything under a big thick safe for 5 years and then open and buy an island and not only, because I think for five years something will just happen!
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I prefer to keep most of the money in bitcoin because I believe that it will grow 100% but also invest in ICO and ETH .

As of now I think eth has more room to grow since it's pice is just 200usd

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

Right now I am still collecting Cryptocurrency coins, I want to sell them later when the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin rises high. I will collect all the results of my Cryptocurrency coin sales to buy a family car, if my hope has been reached, I will think of another, for real estate investment or to open a new business. What is clear, for now I am more focused on buying a car from my work money in cryptocurrency.
amezov

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

I plan to keep my coins for a certain period of time, as I believe in future cryptocurrencies

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now 
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

at the moment I can only get HOLD, because if I sell my cryptocurrency at this time then I will lose a lot.  this is my plan I really hope Bull market will arrive as soon as possible so I can sell some. My heart says HOLD your coins because the Bull market will be repeated again...

Puyol

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

I have not plan for bitcoin yet. I will hold my bitcoins for 1-2 year and wait the coming good prices.After that, I will sell half of Bitcoins for social life maybe a car , a computer or something like that. I believe blockhain technology and power.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

At this time , the plans are to hold the coins for the purpose of future sale , because now is not the best time for sale , according to all forecasts, growth is projected at the end of the year.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: