Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
I have a long-term plan to invest in crypto currency and already have a bunch of tokens. I'm planning to trade once in a week. I'm into security tokens that will give me a passive income and invest in some great ICO's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

I will continue to use crypto. Cryptocurrency is a new phenomenon of our life. I am sure that its potential is not fully used. In my opinion the influx of new users of digital money is of great importance in the development of cryptocurrencies.
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

My plans for my cryptocurrencies. i will sell them when i will reach good amount of profit. and i will buy a coin which have a masternode. I will run a masternode with my coins and i will take my money monthly from that node and i will spend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

My plans for cryptocurrency is to keep for as long as possible till it become more valuable,  so as to have a better profit on it.  Its not advisable to sell now.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

I plan to continue working and hope that if Bitcoin does not grow, then at least it will not fall much in price, thanks to this projects will be able to raise funds and enter the market, which will bring many benefits to bounty hunters.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I still remain faithful to crypto and I know for sure that there is still a cryptocurrency boom awaiting us as in 2017. get ready for it Wink

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

I plan to continue working and hope that if Bitcoin does not grow, then at least it will not fall much in price, thanks to this projects will be able to raise funds and enter the market, which will bring many benefits to bounty hunters.

That benefits which every bounty hunter gets will be able to provide better opportunities for all of us, when the project becomes successful. In reverse to it, failure of ico participated by the hunter won't be giving opportunities for them to earn better bounty tokens because no rewards will be given out and it's quits basis.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

I have no plans for cryptocurency because there is a lot of spam and project projects that are still unclear. so if asked about a plan that would definitely make it even better about crypto.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

I meanwhile have plans to raise capital from Crypto. so the result of crypto I did not use to spree spree. in my opinion, our efforts so far will be in vain. the results we get must be able to be used to get results outside crypto

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Get some profit and try to somehow develop in this direction in order to continue to receive a steady income.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

In 2018 the electronic money market is facing many difficulties. Coin prices fell very low. So my plan is to buy valuable coins and sell them as soon as possible. The coin I trust is ETH, NEO, EOS. I enjoyed this coin. It will bring me high profits.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

My plan is to keep my crypto assets, both bitcoin, ethereum, or other coins because there are many predictions that crypto prices will soar in the next few years and I also believe in these predictions.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

Hard to say at the current moment when we are still in the dropping market. It would be better to think once the crypto market would be raising, but for sure good to think beforehand.

I am pretty sure you need to diversify your crypto risks with some real business, which would bring you stable passive income.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:05:17 AM

I plan to invest more, but not that much. It is time to make a use of your profit. You need to live today, you can't invest all your money constantly. You need to enjoy your life too.

BTCedgar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

For me, my plan for my Bitcoin was of course to earn them all together from the crypto works I have already done and continue to hold them for the better because I truly believe that as time passes by, Bitcoin will become much more beneficial which is good for us users who are still into it. After obtaining a large amount, I think I can settle into building up my own business because I just cannot rely on what Bitcoin can provide so I still need to earn money in physical way and build my own house and do large investments which can be related into crypto to continuously obtain high amount in my account.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

My plans of my crypto currency is to hold it until their prices will go up in the market and then i sell them, it is not the right decision if you sell them in the low price you might get lossing your capital but if there is emergency of the money i had no choice but i'm gonna sell some of my coins.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

I have not plan for bitcoin yet. I will hold my bitcoins for 1-2 year and wait the coming good prices.After that, I will sell half of Bitcoins for social life maybe a car , a computer or something like that. I believe blockhain technology and power.

Meanwhile, you can be in time to get the coins that will gain in future. That is why, if you have some money, better invest it in the new coins (Eidoo or Ethlend for example). The cryptocurrency will bring you the best income!
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

Every investor when working with the crypto market needs to have its own plan of action. My strategy is not to take any drastic actions now. You just need to wait for the end of the year and look at the state of the crypto market. Now I continue to buy and hold reliable altcoins from among the top-20, while their prices remain low.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

I think there is a lot you can do in the cryptocurrencies industry, especially to generate profits even though we know the current situation is so difficult and tends to be red.
I think it is currently more suitable for daily trading than investing long.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

From the beginning my plan is to invest in projects I believe might have great future with further development of blockchain technology and that might easily get mass adopted once they make their project. Curently since the market has been the way it has been for almost 10 months now, I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can. And just hold onto those tokens for many years. So currently I'm just trying to be patient and trying to stop myself from checking coinmarketcap everyday Cheesy

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: