Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Now iam buying valuble coins lowest prices this bear market duration anf i strongly hold my coims till come new market cycle. Anyway i think end of year or 2020  market will be up

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Now it is very difficult to talk about it, because we do not know what kind of project will be fraudulent and what will not.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

I plan to hold the crypto portfolio that I have now and to increas it through some time, making new investments into this direction. I like the cryptocurrency direction and Blockchain.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

My plan for now is to continue to participate in bounty campaign and to also invest in coin that will yield profit now or later.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)

Your reccomendation is precisely approaching and for sure everyone are getting ready into it because they have seen a brighter future on it. Buying bitcoin is just a starting point because it is an investment that pursue everyone to learn a lot and explore more in bitcoin.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

I'll wait until the bull season comes, i did a lot of bounties in this year and waiting for the price increase. After that, in the near future i'll change my cell phone and travel some. But my main plan is to buy a motorbike.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

My plan is to keep investing in altcoins until i begin to see signs of the bull run, by then, i will now think of investing into bitcoin. Although, whoever does not have the ability or the time to trade and wish to invest into cryptocurrency, should better invest into bitcoin and wait for the bullish market.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

My work plan is quite simple - to continue to hold most of my coins for the future. Now prices are at a low level, so the sale will be a very unprofitable solution. I prefer to continue to wait - there is every chance that from the middle of next year the market will recover and prices will rise.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

My plan is to hold the cryptocurrency in the long run, to make a better future and also to retire in old age. I believe that the cryptocurrency will be able to realize my happiness plan.

Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

I plan use this cryptovurrency or bitcoin for investment long term, and I hope someday my money will double up or more, because i see very possible and have future from year to year. But in my country bitcoin not everybody know what is it.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
Well my plan with cryptocurrencies is to be very smart and choose coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano which will definitely increase my earnings.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

My plans with crypto currency are;
1.Setting up a viable business which can always generate continuous income per time
2.For Paying up some bills
3. For trading (buying goods online)
4. Also to be my supportive source of income.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

I am planning to invest more. Not only is one coin but I will divide it and budget in different currency. After this maybe I will buy house and lots and rent it to others so even if I will not work, I have money to get. Aside from it, I will also buy my own house and help my parents and give their needs. Bring back all those sacrifices they given to me.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

I am planning to get a largest income in the nearest growth and to move out from crrypto for not so long time to relax and to get over with the stress.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

Our plan was to make money with everyone from Crypto. I and my friends have already done the job. Bitcoin will be a lot more profitable, which is good for our users. It has its origin. We hope this is the only good way to build our own business and we can work.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

Now on the crypto market there is such a situation that it is best to continue to buy and hold coins as long as they remain fairly cheap. After all, a successful strategy for working in any financial market is to buy assets in a period of falling prices, and sell them in times of rapid price increases.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

My plan is really simple. When the price falls down, I buy some coins and wait more time. If it continue to falls, I will buy some more coins. But if its increase, I will hold until it hit my target to sell it out. I have a stable job and just invest by my saving money, so I can hold my coins even if the price stay low for a long time

Ha! Well, what will you do if sth goes wrong? What will you do if your coin is falling and falling and just is delisted simultaneously from several exchanges and it costs nothing? In such situations, I'd purchased more and more until the coin cost nothing!

BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

I think that if you have free funds, it makes sense to invest a part of them in reliable cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether and Monero. I see no reason to invest all the savings in crypto assets. There are many other traditional areas that are beneficial for investment - real estate, health and education.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

My plans it to collect cryptocurrency. In 2 years I want to sell cryptocurrency and to buy the house on the seashore.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

I think that if you have free funds, it makes sense to invest a part of them in reliable cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether and Monero. I see no reason to invest all the savings in crypto assets. There are many other traditional areas that are beneficial for investment - real estate, health and education.
I plan to hodl in a couple of months to earn good profits because for this time market continue to it's trend and nothing changes from it's value in market, though it encountered like this but I'm still in positivity that it has a chances to grow market more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: