Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin.  (Read 9319 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:12:32 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

maybe few years ago neo become the most favourite altcoins mate, but now as we can see a lot of better project born
i think the era of neo was ended, and maybe replaced by BNB, Polkadot and cardano except ethereum, because from the beginning ethereum is the best altcoins until now

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
jamesrollins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:17:07 PM

Currently my favorite is SUPERBID (www.superbid.io). New on the market but they have great results as well as the product itself has super high potential.

In just 6 days after their stealth launch (which was 19.02) they managed to attract nearly 300 community members and almost $600k total volume on Uniswap. Very good opinions on twitter @superbid_io .

Their partner is VentureDevs, an industry-leading software development firm that builds products and teams for global companies and Silicon Valley startups, including unicorns such as Fair.com, Indico.com, Trubify.com, and music.com.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:31:03 PM

I have so many nice favorite coin at the moment and one Of them is Neo because its a really awesome token and it has its own smart contract just like Ethereum but we all mostly people still believe in ethereum which is just next to bitcoin but i just hope with a lil bit of luck and patience i think Neo can also do what ethereum is doing
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:40:05 PM

BNB is my favorite alt in this cycle. Binance offer so many things : BSC, staking, lending, binance card, defi.

circa1O

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:40:51 PM

IMO cardano because of active devs
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:09:07 AM

NEO is experiencing pretty good growth but I think if ethereum remains the best and at any time NEO will never overtake ethereum, because ethereum also continues to develop much better, maybe ethereum's biggest problem now is only in fees, when that problem can be resolved then ethereum will be even crazier in its growth
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 10:28:24 AM

Seeing the progressive development of NEO is really remarkable and very promising and without any doubt one of the best altcoin ever made in the crypto space however my eyes is still rooting for XRP and XLM.
*NEO and XLM need to be watched but XRP?
The development of NEO and Stellar is very good and there are many issues that NEO and Stellar will be adopted by the Bank, but XRP has no future for me because they already have problems with the SEC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:46:33 PM

To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
Yes i agree with you NEO is very good coin.But sorry to say i have no invest hear.i was think price will dump but.i can't capture the opportunity.if i get chance next time i will try to buy some NEO coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:50:27 PM

Yes i agree with you NEO is very good coin.But sorry to say i have no invest hear.i was think price will dump but.i can't capture the opportunity.if i get chance next time i will try to buy some NEO coin.
just wait for the upcoming moment when the market is in a long correction, you can choose a better price. You need to know, this correction will happen gradually. as if there weren't any major drops in the market. prepare your money for the asset of your choice.

Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 07:32:48 AM

Ethereum is one of the favorite altcoins ethereum is the most popular currency in the crypto market after bitcoin demand for this specialty has grown significantly as more and more traders are investing in Ethereum. Even if the price goes down a bit the market will go up again we have to wait for this it's a good time to make a profit.
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:45:02 AM

Ethereum is one of the favorite altcoins ethereum is the most popular currency in the crypto market after bitcoin demand for this specialty has grown significantly as more and more traders are investing in Ethereum. Even if the price goes down a bit the market will go up again we have to wait for this it's a good time to make a profit.

yes sir you are right. ethereum is a best ALTCOIN. i also tradeing in ethereum. when etherum in down i direactly buy. and today i buying 3.9 ethereum because ethereum is so down

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenan

Activity: 652
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 12:11:58 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have become very competitive because different cryptocurrencies are trying to find the same place. One cryptocurrency pair that is often seen competing with each other is between NEO and Ethereum. Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, NEO has been growing very fast and is making a good effort to catch up with Ethereum. Their competition is so strong that NEO is often referred to as "Chinese Ethereum". Ethereum and NEO blockchains provide a platform specifically designed for the development of distributed applications (DApps) and smart contracts. So it is very possible that NEO will be the next Ethereum because of the advantages it offers over Ethereum in terms of technology.
mirgo1791

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 02:15:49 PM

yes as many investors work on decision of appeals as qualifying of different unit of indication, the work on referring option might have with least on risks as investors to collect of limit with the chance as disputing funds as balance with the investment to trade of favorite token on objective focus of dedication.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
junkerr

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 03:33:27 PM

despite its ups and downs my favorite altcoin remains ethereum, but lately it is losing ground due to the high fees, valid alternatives are the blockchains of neo, eos, tron, bsc
currently, the one that is becoming popular is the BSC. if the BSC goes down I believe TRX is an asset that has a strong potential in the market.
the price is still cheap, and there is a very high potential increase when market adoption increases.
I'm sure Tron will take his glory back.

jamesrollins

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:57:55 AM

Superbid (SUPERBID) on Friday, they announced the first Star on their team. Today they announced an upcoming marketing campaign and more stars on the team.  Check out their Twitter. Nice pump today. Huge potential.

only 2 weeks, steahl launch, few MLN cashflow volume, from 0,01 to 0,5 (max 0,8).

Info about SuperBid:
An innovative social-auction app that connects influencers with their fans. With SuperBid, users have the opportunity to participate in thousands of auctions set up by influencers. We plan to integrate the SUPERBID token in our app! 👑🤟🏻🦄 🚀

The first celebrity on board, Natalia Janoszek, actress and model in Bollywood & Hollywood, 330k followers: https://www.instagram.com/nataliajanoszek/?hl=en

TG: https://t.me/superbid_chat
Twitter: superbid_io
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperBid/

Where to buy?
Uniswap: https://info.uniswap.org/token/0x0563dce613d559a47877ffd1593549fb9d3510d6
WhiteBIT: https://whitebit.com/trade/SUPERB_ETH

🦄 Lead development partner - https://venturedevs.com/ - builds products for global companies and Silicon Valley unicorns (Fair.com) and startups (Trubify.com, Music.com)🦄
🧠 Top class developers with 7+ years of experience 🧠
🔥 Initial platform release planned for Q2 2021 🔥

✅ Public Founder & CTO (Wojciech Sobczuk): https://www.linkedin.com/in/wsobczuk/
✅ Public Founder & CEO (Patrick Gajda): https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-gajda-ba708213b/
CTO is in invite only Forbes Technology Council: https://profiles.forbes.com/members/tech/profile/Wojciech-Sobczuk-CTO-VentureDevs/02e06672-bd0a-4f75-96a8-a6a739637197
💯Current Token Distribution, Locking and Tokenomics plan:
https://www.superbid.io/superbid-tokenomics/
Xacat

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:32:56 AM

My most favourite altcoin is Ethereum. This coin is the first revolutionary coin in the industry that created a platform for the development of decentralised application by developers. We shouldn't forget that the bullrun of 2017 was based ICOs created on Ethereum platform.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:24:16 PM

I am very happy with the development of the Ethereum project but I hate Ethereum because the gas consumption fee is quite high

STUDENTCOIN