Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ?  (Read 3837 times)
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

I invested already at ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple, dash, waves and monero and im planning to have some additional investments all of this coins. I will invest again and at bigger share of ethereum at 30% and the rest is 70% it will be divided by. Im pretty sure that they will rise high again at the market and all i have to do is to wait. Research first all about altcoins and invest only to those altcoins that has potential and capabilities to rise high at the market.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

You are actually right, this is time to get some alts for a cheap price, so far I have added ICX, POA, WAN, PTT, ZIL, BLZ, I will still added more as time goes on.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

There are many coin you can pick during this deep specially for high marketcap which already popularity such as etherium, Cardano, and also Neo.
Tronx also very good in the term of team which very active to do advertise to many other country. So this is safe playing and would be more different for high risk playing like picking not famous coin for ability to grow more like sether which has low supply and in no tike after hit good exchange, it will be boom.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

I bought bitcoin and im holding it because it has a good potential in the market to . Im expecting that the price will pump and if that happens my holdings will stake with the good price.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

I bought bitcoin and im holding it because it has a good potential in the market to . Im expecting that the price will pump and if that happens my holdings will stake with the good price.
Yeah the price of bitcoin will increase but sometimes or we can say that many times it came more beneficial and profiting that you invest in an altcoin which will give you more profit as when the price of any altcoin increase against bitcoin then you will have a chance to increase the quantity of your bitcoin and that is a great way to increase the money of your portfolio in two way. One will be the increase in price of bitcoin and other will be to increase the amount of bitcoin.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Well, I still have not decided. With this general lowering of prices there are many projects at a very good price, and I don't have money to invest in all of them  Sad. But they will be consolidated projects that I think can have a huge future. Projects like ADA, XEM, OMG, KNC, XLM, among others are on my list.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

I don't know where  the dip is going to be over. But, I'm sure things will not remain like this. However, I'd rather purchase bitcoin and ethereum. Ethereum still has a bright future. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase sooner or later.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

There are many good coins out there, though most are junk. The good thing about this bear market is that the junk coins are slowly being identified as such. I am optimistic about newer blockchain projects such as Cardano and EOS. I also think IOTA has potential.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
Yes coins like neo or other devidend paying or proof of stake coins are good right now . Even some coins like COSS and KCS kucoin shares are giving  50% trading fees bommission also value will grow slowly but steadily

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Yeah i'm very interesting to buy neo and keep it, i read so much positive news from new and it makes me more sure to always holding it.

Hope we really get good result from neo someday.

jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

Buy the dip

Buying when a large decrease in the price of crypto / bitcoin is one of the easiest ways to make a profit. However, this is not always easy to do because it requires approximate and timing.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

Well as of now it's still good to buy ETH and BTC because it is in affordable price, but buying NEO, I think it's not favorable to us because NEO now have a higher price, perhaps it's pretty good to those NEO holder.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

I prefer to but bitcoin right now in this dip because sooner bitcoin will make a comeback and it will pump soon.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

I prefer to but bitcoin right now in this dip because sooner bitcoin will make a comeback and it will pump soon.
You have to either purchase the coins and hold them or you can sell them once you get them and be prepared to lose the money that you invested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

I bought some EOS only in this big dump period as I need to earn money to take home, so because my portfolio is nearly dead right now, there isn't that much left over to do anything with at present, but I think EOS might do well in a couple of months, so decided to put a couple of hundred dollars worth I had spare in that this month. I want to get more of ETHOS too, because their main wallet will come soon, so I am hoping maybe to be able to afford to buy another 50 bucks worth of those tokens too, as it might become huge.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

Neo is a perfect choice for investors. But to make a perfect profit Neo isn't the best choice. My investment principle, I will prioritize investing in potential ICO projects during this period.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I prefer to maximize my Bitcoin and Ethereum because no doubt that these two coins are the best coins in the market that sooner or later it will rise up as fast as we can imagined as i strongly believed that they will surpass the last year ATH performance in which per development update with the latest news that lot of progress are now happening in favor of these coins meaning the rise of there value are imminent.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So I looking to add some more later today. Other coins that I might add is WTC, OMG, and ICX.
Why are not you interested in buying bitcoin?
I guess if you buy bitcoin this time is a good decision because bitcoin price is currently down.
Meanwhile, other coin increases will also be affected
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

Yes neo is a great buy as of now.Neo so called china's ethereum will be able to reach 600% growth before year end much better to buy neo right now and hold it for a long term to earn profit.In the meanwhile buying bitcoin right now is also good because bitcoins price is dump.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

I do not give any investment advice to anyone but my idea is to have a specific project, crypto money with a price of 1K below satoshi in the available range for investment. SC and NCASH are at the beginning of the crypts that I think will make me worthy. The other are tokens that have not yet fully matured and quickly entered the market, trying to get a way after ICOs. Especially SC which I think will slowly accelerate now is my favorite. There are a few more tokens like this one that striking at first glance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: