Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:05:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ?  (Read 3846 times)
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Purchases made now I think is much better, because the market price has just experienced a great decline. NEO is in $ 54 and Ethereum is in $ 597, would love to make a purchase with them now. It looks like it will generate huge profits when the market price will increase.
mimota167

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I better choose xlm and nxt coins because I think both are very good coins to be stored in the long term.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
In these circumstances, the coins I believe the most are Ethereum. Yes, I would definitely buy some Ethereum at its lowest price. Because I'm sure if we are more patient a bit, certainly in the next few months the price of Ethereum will go up very high.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

A good moment to buy Neo will be the current period, since its price is already 28.8 dollars.  Wink And on the ICX account, I also agree with you, this is a very good token.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

dragonchain.. elixir. eos, and ada, they all are pretty cheap and they all are good investmetns because of their actual products at the moment

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

In this dip, I am just looking for some coins that may have promising future. I just add my amount on IOTAS, Tether, and some EOS. I think those three coins are very valuable to keep for some long times. Their presence in crypto is normal, but their value and ideas in crypto are very interesting.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
yes guys, from the bitcoin prediction, it will still fall on the level of $ 5000 to $ 4000. so I think the dip is not finished yet. but if you want to buy, now has included a good time. some altcoin you mentioned is good, and I also buy other TRX, ADA, STQ, WAVES, STR.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

I'm definitely buying Ethereum. and probably investing in new altcoins.
manyung

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I buy XLM, ETH, NXT,  IGNIS and BTG. And will hold until the price is up.  To get much profit.  But i think it is good to buy all altcoin because the price is so low now and you can sell when the price is up. I have many altcoin and i hope i will be rich in next year if the price go to the moon.  
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

I’m definitely going to buy more Stellar Lumens (xlm). Stellar is one of the most undervalued projects out there today. It the Ripple for everyday payments on the blockchain. I expect it to do well.
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

Regardless of how this market fell, I think that the purchase of Ethereum would be a very good choice. It is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market today. So buy it, and hold it for a long time, you will get a lot of benefits from it.
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

I am in the process of researching to diversify into more sectors and would like to take advantage of the crash. Everything is cheap, but not everything has potential.

Currently, I hold those two coins:

Cardano: Great team with a lot of experience from ETH and ETC. They are focusing on a long-term approach and real life use cases. Some pros with them are that they'll soon release nano support, their team is massive and they are peer reviewing everything which reduces uncertainty. They also focus heavily on scaling, and since they haven't released the entire product it is easier to improve the protocol as opposed to when it's up and running like Eth for example. Cons are that the investment is mostly based on the belief of the team delivering in the future. I've researched the team and I feel comfortable trusting them in the long run.

and

NEO: Great smart contract platform that is already up and running. It has a lot of scaling solutions being worked on right now. More and more successful ICOs are getting based on NEO. The devcon they had a few months back gained a lot of attention from developers which is a very good sign.
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

My trust is in NANO You've all heard it - instant, feeless and scaleable, but hear me out. This is my biggest holding but I've done my research. We all know if nano lives up to "the big 3" it will be huge. So my approach with this coin is to find every single flaw and find a weak spot. Here are the weak points so far: Exchanges have had issues implementing nano. Right after the ATH it was due to the protocol. When exchanges tried withdrawing, a bottleneck was created which caused their node to go out of synch. The good news is that the devs resolved this, and it is working very well at this time. Note that this didn't affect the average user, only exchanges who sent lots of transactions from a single account for a long period of time. But like I said the devs solved it. Another issue is potential vulnerabilities. Since nano uses DAG and Blocklattice the security of the protocol hasn't stood the test of time like blockchain has. The whitepaper goes into detail about potential attacks and solutions to them, but the theory isn't 100% overlapping with reality.

Now on to the pros: The team is working on creating universal blocks instead of having 4 different like they do today. What this will do is to allow pruning of the blockchain. Instead of the public blockchain storing all transactions, it will store all balances. This will make the entire protocol more lightweight. When this is implemented the Nano S ledger will support nano.

Beta IOS wallets are out. Android and desktop wallets are expected soon.

The community is very active and creates easy to implement solutions for Web stores to accept nano.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

Zencash is very interesting aswell. A DAG based privacy currency who focuses on scalability. They recently partnered up with IOHK, the team behind Cardano. Same as with Nano, DAG is still quite untested, so that's a big con. Another big con is that the coins are distributed exactly like BTC. 21M max cap, Half the first 4 years, half of the over the next 4 years etc. This means high inflation.
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

There are a lot of good option out there and I would like to recommend on which one do you like and know about the the most. My self holding some of eth, zrx and npxs.
Bunker

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

There are many good altcoins which have decent value but In the current market, I will continue to buy  Bitcoin and Ethereum.
sdifuasjnz8888

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

I think NEO is a good pick for investment. There are also other good altcoins out there. Ethereum is the king. Other good coins are ripple, NEM, cardano, stellar, IOTA, tron, verge, CND, MTC, siacoin etc.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

In this time of dip I think the best option will always be to invest in ETH. Unlike other alts that can crash few months after. eth is very stable and most likely users will use. Always a good bet when it comes to altcoins.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

There are only two coins that I am planning to buy in this dip aside from bitcoins of course I am gonna buy bitcoins but not a lot anymore because I can gain that in some ways but I am gonna buy some alternatives like the ethereum because they seems too successful to me in the future and the other one is the litecoins because there are a pot of rumors about them in the forum. I also wanted to buy ripple but when I have red some articles maybe I am postponing the fact that I am gonna buy them.
Gordante12

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

I heard one one guy said that bitcoin will fall to 3000$ and if it's true i'm going to invest in it with no questions. Also in theta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: