Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ?  (Read 3846 times)
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

XRP, ETC is for my... that is my favourite top1 coin  Grin Grin
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I think that buying Ethereum is a good choice, because Ethereum will have very good development prospects in the future. We can buy some when the currency price is low and hold it for a long time. I believe it will bring us tremendous The harvest.
For me even there's dip in the crypto i will still choose Ethereum because i really believe to this altcoin, also this is have potential so even the market is having dumping it is still worth it to buy because surely gives you a lot profit when the market is started to rise. Also i really trust to this altcoin no matter what happens i will still believe and keep buying this coin because i know this have future, like to bitcoin but if i have enough money i will also choose bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

Durng the dip, i would buy main coins like ETH or BTC for long-term.
I am waiting a new run by the end of the year, so for me buyng these coins is the best option.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ahonghai199

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

The best coin to buy during any dip is bitcoin since everyone know that it is possible for bitcoin to appreciate again, but there are some coin that fall and never appreciate again. Check the concept behind the coin before buying.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

It is worth thinking about investing in new listed coins, because such coins as Ethereum, NEO and Bitcoin are not growing at all now. I'm now looking for more promising coins.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Very good price for AION, it almost reached the price of ICO, and also a good opportunity to buy EOS, soon it will launch the main net and it will grow up in price.
cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

There are many good Altcoins in the crypto market but most of them are slow to get a profit. Therefore I chose ETH as my investment coin.
Eth is the Altcoin which is the main portfolio compared to the others. Maybe Waves and Ltc could be another alternative.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

I do not buy new coins, just increase the value of each coin I already have. Eth, Ltc, Neo, and Bch all the coins I add 20% each. Hopefully before the year 2019 the price of all these coins can rise like last year. Indeed this is a rare opportunity to add a lot of coins but I do not want to take a lot of risk because Dip now has been going on for quite a while.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Now it is profitable to invest in Cardano for the long term, because this coin is quite stable and popular to bring profit till the end of this year..
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

I think that now there is a completely different situation on a market . It seems to me that at the moment it's best to invest in the Ethereum.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

During the fall, I buy coins from the top 20, these are good prospective coins that fall in price but after a certain period of time they can grow again and therefore they can earn a lot of money.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I think that buying Ethereum is a good choice, because Ethereum will have very good development prospects in the future. We can buy some when the currency price is low and hold it for a long time. I believe it will bring us tremendous The harvest.
For me even there's dip in the crypto i will still choose Ethereum because i really believe to this altcoin, also this is have potential so even the market is having dumping it is still worth it to buy because surely gives you a lot profit when the market is started to rise. Also i really trust to this altcoin no matter what happens i will still believe and keep buying this coin because i know this have future, like to bitcoin but if i have enough money i will also choose bitcoin.

ethereum surely has a future and dip gives us a great opportunity to purchase more of ethereum for cheaper prices, that's the time to fill in our bags way more than ever before Smiley
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I may not buy it for the time being. Because I'm not sure when it will stop. I think it may be even lower before the decline ends. So I still need rational investment.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

I think the best coin/s during this dip are Bitcoin and Ethereum,. These two coins as we all know, they have a good value, good to invest in short or long term.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Now there is a slight drawdown on the market, so the situation can not compared with situationin March. Nevertheless, I think that now Ethereum is quite good for investment.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

During the fall, I buy coins from the top 20, these are good prospective coins that fall in price but after a certain period of time they can grow again and therefore they can earn a lot of money.
Yes, in the top 20 there are projects that will become more popular in the future. But we need to study these projects before investing in them. The top is constantly changing. In addition to the first 2, 3 positions.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

As long cryotocurrency is been adopted gradually all around the world, there will exist an opportunity to buy low since many people will sell as a result of open market! I will always by Bitcoin and Ethereum during cryptos market price dip!
Cryptocurrency now is suffering and nobody know when the market will revert back to its bullish so to keep and hold the asset is good idea. Now i have cardano, etherium, ignis and act in my portofolio. So i bought those coins when its low and hope its increasing after this.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

I would considering buying the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap data then sell it after a few months. I would only choose 3 of the 10 for long time holding which there will be guarantee a profit.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

of course I will buy altcoin which is cheap and will hold the next few months now I am still thinking of ethereum and expect the hike,maybe now a good chance to start investing in ethereum or the second option cardano may also be good enough because the price is also declining.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I also want to add my NEO to my investment in the long term. Also with this falling market price, I want to buy more ethereum and litecoins again. I feel I will get a lot of benefits from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: