Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you Buy Gold or Silver with Bitcoin  (Read 2609 times)
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Why not , gold and silver can be purchase or bought using bitcoin, this will happen if the supplier of gold and silver will accept payments using bitcoin,  that could be real ,so if this supplier will reslly adopt cryptocurremcy then there will no problem buying this gold and silver with bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Hi

I have this link

http://midasbitcoin.blogspot.com/

Are safe to use?

Where can I buy gold or Silver with Bitcoin?

Have you ever bought gold or Silver with Bitcoin

Thank You..
yes you can buy gold or silver with btc in bitcointalk forum. many people you will find here for this .
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

Bitcoin can be taken in gold or silver and some jewelers pass Bitcoin and some even prefer to buy Bitcoin.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

I have seen a few places that sells metals like silver and gold for bitcoins, but I think bitcoins are much better to buy and hold than gold are the moment, you can't use gold to buy things with in the same was as bitcoins.

Thank you for sharing this information, brother. I did not know that the precious metals can be bought for the cryptocurrencies. I know that in France, you can buy real estate for BTC.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Yes of course you can buy silver or gold by bitcoin, but you have convert it first with cash money to buy silver or gold. Maybe you keep hold or save bitcoin and more profitable by saving bitcoin than you have invest at gold or silver.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

..there is no need to buy silver and gold..Bitcoin itself is good and precious as other stone..Bitcoin have gone milestone so there is no doubt that Bitcoin will become the famous worlds digital coin in the universe..but it is up to you if you still want to buy silver and gold as part of your investments..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abramovf

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

Silver and gold is not valuable than bitcoin so you can buy it

All of these have got their own value and thus we should appreciate all three.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Yes, it is possible in the future that gold or silver can be bought by crypto money. For example, there are many such countries. Where pizza, burgers and soft drinks can be buy crypto money. The way crypto currency is getting more incentives than the Fiat currency. It is possible that the crypto currency is fully adopt by all countries. Then it is possible. By that we will be able to buy gold and silver.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Why buy gold and silver for bitcoin, if bitcoin itself is gold and silver of the future?
I agree with your opinion. Many people say that Bitcoin is an electronic gold, probably in the future, gold and silver will not be used by many people. Because people will buy Bitcoin because hold Bitcoin can earn more money than hold gold and silver

i totally agree with you. Gold is digital bitcoin so in the future people will use bitcoin instead of gold or silver, just my opinion
yes I also agree with you if bitcoin can buy precious metals such as gold and silver and other things so if you can buy bitcoin this is very profitable for those of us who can invest precious metals
nodis

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

GoldSilver was among the first global e-tailers to offer bitcoin-based purchases. That continues today, as we accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash directly—along with many other cryptos via convenient swap services.
GoldSilver has witnessed incredible growth in the “pair trade” between gold and cryptos—investors who swap their digital coins for physical gold and silver, and sometimes back again, using precious metals for both diversification and as a stable value store during turbulent times.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:58:46 AM

i dont know its save or not.
you can make deal with someone that want to sell gold or silver and make payment with bitcoin. just advertise what you want in social media, that related with cryptocurrent.
we need to keep some gold to make sure if someday crypto dont exist anymore, we still have assett like gold or silver

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

Re: Can you Buy Gold or Silver with Bitcoin

why would you buy other asset if you already have a bitcoin ? i mean bitcoin is already the best asset because this is the only one that can give you a 5x or more return for your invested capital .

but if you still insist to try other additions , then i dont suggest to use your bitcoin to buy a gold and silver rather you may only use your own cash in your own pocket .

those precious metals that you've mentioned are now verry rare to find online but you can easily buy them locally , mostly you can find them on pawnshops .
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

Re: Can you Buy Gold or Silver with Bitcoin

why would you buy other asset if you already have a bitcoin ? i mean bitcoin is already the best asset because this is the only one that can give you a 5x or more return for your invested capital .

but if you still insist to try other additions , then i dont suggest to use your bitcoin to buy a gold and silver rather you may only use your own cash in your own pocket .

those precious metals that you've mentioned are now verry rare to find online but you can easily buy them locally , mostly you can find them on pawnshops .
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is considerable as a digital gold so why we need to buy gold or maybe silver when we already have it in forms of digital. I think we can always buy anything through the used of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is convertable into fiat now a days and we can easily get fiat and buy gold or maybe silver etc. But in my part I will not convert my bitcoin just to buy those things specially on the huge dip status.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Hi

I have this link

http://midasbitcoin.blogspot.com/

Are safe to use?

Where can I buy gold or Silver with Bitcoin?

Have you ever bought gold or Silver with Bitcoin

Thank You..
I think all we can buy is using bitcoin, depending on the seller whether to accept cryptocurrency payments. it's not difficult if you only buy gold and silver. bitcoin and gold have many similarities, the price is always rising. but bitcoin tends to be more risky
Pablo Escobar 7

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 04:31:24 AM by Pablo Escobar 7

as per now many  country using bitcoin for buy and sell any marketing items as per my knowledge the bitcoin is using for buying  gold and silver also i think it will be number one worlds trading purpose use the bitcoins
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

as per now many  country using bitcoin for buy and sell any marketing items as per my knowledge the bitcoin is using for buying  gold and silver also i think i will be number one worlds trading purpose use the bitcoins
I have never seen any country use bitcoin to buy gold or silver. I need the exact news. But now there are many big companies like Nissan, Ford and BMW that accept Bitcoin payments. That is a great sign, they want to join hands with us to build a better Crypto market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bonnie113

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

I'm not comfortable with the anonymity of buying gold or silver with bitcoin. When a problem occurs, I can't contact anyone for compensation.
liskanth

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

I don't know about buying silver or gold by using bitcoin, but i know big companies like Ford, Nissan and BMW... these bitcoin payments are accepted..
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

i dont know its save or not.
you can make deal with someone that want to sell gold or silver and make payment with bitcoin. just advertise what you want in social media, that related with cryptocurrent.
we need to keep some gold to make sure if someday crypto dont exist anymore, we still have assett like gold or silver
I myself have never bought gold and silver directly with bitcoin. I only exchange bitcoin often with cash and I make cash as a transaction tool to get an item. safer if we invest in two places, namely bitcoin and gold. bitcoin often experiences price ups and downs when prices fall we can count on gold and vice versa.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I buy or invest in bitcoin so then I think that there's no reason for buying gold or maybe silver because bitcoin is now considered as a new gold and it can really give us a huge amount of profit. We can buy gold and silver with the use of bitcoin because we can convert bitcoin into fiat to buy gold or silver. But in my part I don't buy anything with the use of bitcoin today because we are now on dip and spending our Bitcoin today is a big loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: