Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter to prohibit range of cryptocurrency ads  (Read 387 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

For example in many countries an alcohol advertising prohibited.. even a beer. But I don't think people stopped drink alcohol in that countries. Smiley

Its like that in my country. Alcohole and smkoe advertising is not allowed. But we do drink like crazy  Grin
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

so after fb and google now twitter also follow their step to ban crypto related ads, now it's a good time if there is someone who's willing to make a social media based blockchain and not the scam one but a real live social media blockchain that will support all people in crypto world, it will be a good thing if there's one who's purpose was for cryptocurrency educational and also media promoting.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

According to SKYnews, the Twitter social platform would be preparing to implement a ban policy of advertising related to cryptocurrencies.

Twitter is preparing to prohibit a range of cryptocurrency advertisements amid looming regulatory intervention in the sector. The microblogging platform is following similar moves by Facebook and Google which have restricted financial advertisements due to concerns about illicit activities.

https://news.sky.com/story/twitter-to-prohibit-range-of-cryptocurrency-ads-11293387

War against the cryptocurrency has begun  Undecided there is also the imminent G20 meeting

What are the development directions for bounty programs so they can promote the project. Only signatures and blanks, videos are available. These jobs are really hard for newbies.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

According to SKYnews, the Twitter social platform would be preparing to implement a ban policy of advertising related to cryptocurrencies.

Twitter is preparing to prohibit a range of cryptocurrency advertisements amid looming regulatory intervention in the sector. The microblogging platform is following similar moves by Facebook and Google which have restricted financial advertisements due to concerns about illicit activities.

https://news.sky.com/story/twitter-to-prohibit-range-of-cryptocurrency-ads-11293387

War against the cryptocurrency has begun  Undecided there is also the imminent G20 meeting

To give the same response to what already done by Google. But does google owned a lot of shares in the twitter company? It looks like Google has owned some shares
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/01/23/google-buys-parts-of-twitter-but-doesnt-want-the-w.aspx

It looks like that was give an impact to the twitter also after the Google news to ban crypto.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

If this happens, first of all, the creators of ICO projects, participants of the bounty program, will suffer. I do not think that the crypto currency will suffer as such. Indeed, there are already a number of alternative sources of advertising.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

as i think, everyone knows - even with a restriction on ICO advertisement on Facebook - those adverts didn't stop appearing on Facebook platform.
and second thing - you don't need so much advertisement on Twitter, because of huge amount of bounty campaign participants for ICO

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

as i think, everyone knows - even with a restriction on ICO advertisement on Facebook - those adverts didn't stop appearing on Facebook platform.
and second thing - you don't need so much advertisement on Twitter, because of huge amount of bounty campaign participants for ICO
ICO's are not that welcomed in Facebook because the investors that invest in the scam coins complain to Facebook stating that they've scammed them. Some need to do some research before doing a MLM or something that will give bad vibes to the other people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

How visible are those bounty campaign participants' tweets to non-crypto enthusiasts? I think they're shown in a small sphere of influence. Advertisements have the power to go beyond that sphere to bring in fresh money.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

How visible are those bounty campaign participants' tweets to non-crypto enthusiasts? I think they're shown in a small sphere of influence. Advertisements have the power to go beyond that sphere to bring in fresh money.
we can say that the promotion is still not right on target but still as much as possible all the media that can be used for promotion should be used for promotion can be wider and the results more leverage
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

Nobdy gives a shit to twitter,and im sure twitter wont be that strict ,and also it will just follow the path that facebook did,not allowing these ICOs to promote their projects using their platform but people can still promote these ICOs using their own profiles and that wont result into ban,better than having a total ban to all the users.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

I do not think that banning crypto related ads will create any impact on cryptos infact it will negatively effect twitter, fb and googles ad revenue as crypto is emerging market and their ads are coming in huge numbers and amounts.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

I'm sure , facebook and twitter are worst advertisiments platforms for cryptocurrency, all these posts, reposts look more like spam. I would never invest in ICO based only on information from Facebook or Twitter. So, this will affect market, but not much. I think  this decision is just attempt to protect investors from the ICO Scam, there are too much last time.
Then tell me, what do you rely when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in? Twitter and Facebook is one of the main instruments for the promotion of the cryptocurrency and ICO. From these social networks you can learn about the existence of any project, and then conduct their own analysis of the project.
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

Facebook, Google and Twitter aren't blocking ICOs and Crypto on their platform to drive down the crypto market and they're only the tool for advertising and promoting ICOs and Crypto to the public to increase the revenue but there are too many reported incidents that people a getting scammed with ICOs and Cryptos that are being advertised in these 3 giant social media platforms and they're no longer supporting it to avoid blames from the victims.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

I'm sure , facebook and twitter are worst advertisiments platforms for cryptocurrency, all these posts, reposts look more like spam. I would never invest in ICO based only on information from Facebook or Twitter. So, this will affect market, but not much. I think  this decision is just attempt to protect investors from the ICO Scam, there are too much last time.
Then tell me, what do you rely when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in? Twitter and Facebook is one of the main instruments for the promotion of the cryptocurrency and ICO. From these social networks you can learn about the existence of any project, and then conduct their own analysis of the project.

One of the Twitter and Facebook advocacy is to get people closer in one community even they're too far from each other and both are the advertising platforms as well.
People are being scammed by scammers who can afford on promoting their fake and scam ICOs and Cryptos on these 2 giant social media platforms.
Facebook and Twitter are avoiding on this kind of unfortunate events that they will ensure their users will not be scammed but instead get close to their loved ones and other people they care about.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
budong

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

The parent of the New York stock exchange to launch a service that offer hedge funds and other professional trading company currency coin, it shows that used to be a niche market of encryption currency are increasingly brought to the attention of the Wall Street.

Zendalet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I wonder what the impact of social media advertisements was on ICO investments in December. Maybe they weren't such a big deal. I have a feeling word of mouth was more powerful than ads, which many people block anyway.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

It does not mean anything in Facebook has long banned, but the company's bounty there continues to exist

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Valturbo

Activity: 151

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

Facebook, Google, Twitter ... It seems to me that the news about the ban affects the cryptomarket more than the ban on advertising of ICOs.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

This news is not interesting to investors, but it is not the end of the world and really in general there are other means of dissemination and through news like this Blogs and alternative media can benefit and where information will be compressed, investors may have information differently.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

This news has affected many bounty hunters. Many people now can not continue to participate in the bounty of the companies in connection with the suspension of the account and it's sad.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: