Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are all fu***ed  (Read 2281 times)
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Buy low sell high sound so easy but most of us is buying high and selling low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Buy low sell high sound so easy but most of us is buying high and selling low.
Because we are human beings. We love to play with our emotions more than anything. When the Bitcoin was at $20000 everybody thought if buying below 9000$ but when it is actually below that people are afraid to make a purchase because it could go further down. Nobody can buy the exact dip every time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Those who sell now will come back later this year only to buy back at ATH's and dump it again at a loss in 2019. Normies gonna norm, lol.  Grin

Aahahah   it  would   be  a  pretty ironic  thing if  that  happened...  but  this  time   it's  not  like the last time,  we need   a greater  hype  to attract  normi  again

if you were really around since 2013, you wouldn't have started this topic in first place.
this is a completely normal thing to happen and it has been quite common. bitcoin price rises, it fills the media, a lot of money is attracted to bitcoin to "get rich quick" and while these type of people come in they are introduced to altcoins thanks to limitless number of advertisement of shitcoins.
the result is greedy idiots investing in altcoins to become rich since somebody promised them their shitcoin is going to replace bitcoin, compete with VISA,... and in the end when that "somebody" dumped on their head they eventually give up and dump and go away.

it is somewhat like a cycle and after the dumpings are done and most shitcoins were dead, new waves of shitcoins will be created to be placed in places of top 10 altcoins and the same thing will be restarted from scratch.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Normies probably bought in at the ATH speculating that they will double their money within a few months, but due to the crash they mitigated their losses and cashed out early. Can't say it was a bad thing as it did go down further, we should hope they do return and invest again at the right time - which as we all know is now!

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

I can feel and understand your disappointment but please do not panic, what goes down also goes up, have some patience and market can take reversal anytime soon, i think the end of bear trend is near now.

Wrong

What comes   down  does  not necessarlily   go  up...  who   told  you this?

At this  point   the  only thing that  can save  us  is  a  truly scalable  Blockchain  that can compete  with VISA,  so that  banks  invest  their   funds in the project

Well the developers are already working on that and there are very high hopes this is going to work but we need to give them time they are not going to release something that is not ready, and second if banks want to invest their money in bitcoin they can do it but the whole point of cryptocurrencies is to allow you to be independent of the banks and now you're thinking that we need banks to save us which is something I do not agree.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

Generally speaking those wannabee traders tried to use the volatility of bitcoin to the extent that they have underestimated the coins performance and they got excited when it went upwards and panics when it goes spiraling down.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is the wild wild west. People only buy when they fear on missing out --- FOMO. But we are human beings, so we buy and sell with our emotions, not our head. I just wish sometimes that I can eliminate all emotions and let a bot trade. People will come back later when crypto comes to new ATH and then dump again. This is the vicious cycle that happens every year and every crash. Time is our friend. We will be fine.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

To whom it may concern,

AT LEAST I AM ENOUGH SMART TO DO NOT!

kthx
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

The only thing I can agree with is the fact that new prices are falling even lower by new users. But the rest is total nonsense, stop be too aggressive
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Second 'quality' post in a few days.  both brought a smile upon my face for which i would like to thank the OP, it's a change from the dozens of 'which coin will do a times x' posts.

PS OP, i even like your portfolio Smiley
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

because  of  dumbs's  money,  which  went in   in December, and  then went out in January.

You normie people  have  ruined  some  early  adopters.

For  normie  people I  consider:

--  people   who have a  girlfriend

---  social  life

---   normie  who traded  forex  and   knew  about  crypto in 2016-17

(I  knew about  coins  since 2013)

You   avearege IQ  people,  you  went  out  in January
hope   you are  dumb enough  to  came  back in later  at the next  bull run, if any.. when the  blockchain teck  will evolve  and  it  will  scale  so  to be used  in the everyday life use of cases

And you don't think its because people usually take profits in january? Also if you've been here since 2013 you should have seen or atleast learned about it before?

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

because  of  dumbs's  money,  which  went in   in December, and  then went out in January.

---  social  life

hope   you are  dumb enough  to  came  back in later  at the next  bull run, if any.. when the  blockchain teck  will evolve  and  it  will  scale  so  to be used  in the everyday life use of cases

I really don't understand your frustration or where are you coming from. Your argument is completely flawed. No need to blame someone as to what is happening. This is a free market by the way if you didn't know.

If you have someone to blame, put it to the Mt. Gox trustee who dumped coins in huge quantity. Normie as you called them, maybe week or didn't know what's going home and maybe exited already. But as free market, they can do anything want they want, its their money anyways,

Money here come and go, its just the nature of the ecosystem. If you can't take it, then you might as well put your money into other forms of investment when their is little risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Why are you so upset about that dumb people ? They dont know about crypto and what this thing can do. However bitcoin has been dump many times and still not death we are not fucked. I expect there is still many bull run in the next year especially after bitcoin halving happened. Let those people who dump at very cheap price. They will always like that because that is their behavior and we can not change it. Im holding untill btc worth $200k

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

This is funny. Did you HODL hard? Didn't you saw that coming after of how many years you've been here?  Grin
Everybody that was out on January is now having multipled assets, and sadlyyou see that as a bad thing? You really fit for the title of your post LOL
SingMine

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

I have enjoyed this post, thank you OP. You should start your own coin; I cant wait to see your White Paper...

If I get rid of my girlfriend, join MENSA and shun society will my coins increase in value? If my coins go up, so will everyone else's so I would have rescued crypto and stabilised the market. I willing to give it a go. Who is with me?

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

---  social  life

you ara torally right.

they give btc to our hand from 20000 dolar. it feelt down to 5000 dolars. somebody toook very very good profit.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Those who cash out at the right time are taking profit, taking the money of those who invested at ATH. Those who sold while they are losing are probably not going and will curse crypto for the rest of their lives and that will give them no opportunity to gain anymore. I think the price today may stick for quite awhile so if they plan to buy back, they should start buying by now.

stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Wow!  Very insightful! Grin
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:58 PM

@luchins -- I feel like probably the first thing an "average IQ person" learns when attempting to interact with other people on a computer system, is how to use a keyboard. More specifically, the space bar. When the space bar is depressed it inserts a "null" character into the text string. Also known as a blank space. This is widely used, as an acceptable practice, to add a specific amount of space between each word in a sentence.

One space between each word is acceptable. Also, adding an extra space after a period at the end of a sentence is acceptable; though not necessarily required.

Typin    like  dis  is completely  un acceptable  if   y ou want    to o be  taken    srsly n   an  on    the  line   forum.

Just FYI.  Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

I think you always need newcomers no matter what level they are. It's a nessesary evil. I don't really think it's an evil so I take that back but I think you should expect some erratic price movements and an increase in down right scammy coins increasing in value every time a new wave of uneducated investors enter the space. They then learn from their mistakes and you now have a more wise investor
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: